HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:39 pm

Semi-related - can we whine about people posting a "I will not be using X tag" in the nomination thread?

It's a nomination thread. Not a not-nominating thread. Nobody cares who isn't getting tagged.

TIA. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:57 am

New England Nineties wrote:
Semi-related - can we whine about people posting a "I will not be using X tag" in the nomination thread?

It's a nomination thread. Not a not-nominating thread. Nobody cares who isn't getting tagged.

TIA. vote yes

Yes!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:38 am

TIA. vote yes

You're just being a crabby turtle. Wow you have a lot of turtles.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:13 am

TIA. vote yes

As on of the guys in charge of shit, I like it just in the aspect that it shows not using the tag was a conscious decision versus an "oops, I forgot" thing.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:50 am

Who in this league would "oops I forgot" a tag?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:07 am

Baja Beatniks wrote:

Bob

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:17 pm

Wow....that took me awhile to read all this.

I am going to go back to that thread about me being Mrs. Howell. Something about RW being on an island.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:

I would say the same thing about every fine-able offense but we've had a few over the years...and by "few" I mean "more than a few"...

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:48 pm

I can why you'd like confirmation that everyone is taking care of business from the perspective of a president. As strictly an owner, I'm hoping a few do forget or miss the deadline.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:44 am

Can we whine that the bidding hasn't started?

And Shawn,

Please read my mind right now.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:43 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

TIA. vote yes

As on of the guys in charge of shit, I like it just in the aspect that it shows not using the tag was a conscious decision versus an "oops, I forgot" thing.  

Owners should feel free to post this in their own team thread. metal

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:17 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

And Shawn,

No, I won't go do that to myself you are crazy

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:34 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
I understand Andy's points.  I just disagree.

Ultimately, I'd prefer that more teams are bidding on RFA players.  I believe that not being able to initiate your own players stifles that.  If you're just sitting around with your thumb up your bum - not because you enjoy it Justin, but because you're waiting around, I think that inhibits additional teams' bids.

I think Ian had said, teams may not be willing to bid on target 2/3/4.  Personally, I think it's better to have more teams bidding on players.

I don't follow sir...why would less people be bidding if one isn't allowed to start their own tagged player right away?

If I start the auction for your tagged player 2 weeks in for example...
...or towards the end...anyone who has done an auction draft knows the last few gems can get a lot of attention after all...and while I know this is different than that, that doesn't mean there couldn't easily be 2-3 teams feeling desperate to score a certain level of player before RFA ends...

speaking for myself, if i have a player sitting in the "tag" waiting pool, I would not be nearly as aggressive in other auctions b/c I need to be prepare to protect my tagged player.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:09 pm

I see. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:48 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

And Shawn,

Amen... I can't wait for the bidding to actually begin! metal

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Yes.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:35 pm

How many MFL emails have you gotten? Zero for me but this is my only league and Andy is a smart guy who waits till things shake out.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:42 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
How many MFL emails have you gotten? Zero for me but this is my only league and Andy is a smart guy who waits till things shake out.
scratch

why are you posting this here???

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Yes.

Lol. Better late than never on that response, Ed.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Couldn't respond until I was in the big leagues.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
scratch

Nightwatch on A@E is featuring Tampa Bay currently. I know a-lot of those guys, have trained with some and even fought a few big fires with them, I recommend watching it.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
scratch

Nightwatch on A@E is featuring Tampa Bay currently. I know a-lot of those guys, have trained with some and even fought a few big fires with them, I recommend watching it.

confused

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:49 pm

This thread is weird.

open mouth

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:03 am

Interesting....

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:34 am

You people are weird...

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:49 am

These are weird -

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Ed-You revived this thing. You got no one to blame but yourself.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:01 pm

I really enjoyed the movie Finding Dory.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:45 pm

3 days until Spring Training games begin.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:11 pm

If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:13 pm

This part of the offseason brings out a strange side of people

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:29 am

Everyone blames Ed. Why can't anyone see who really started this? Han Solo? Hello?

"
How many MFL emails have you gotten? Zero for me but this is my only league and Andy is a smart guy who waits till things shake out."

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:05 am

Thought it would be good to see some concerns regarding bidding protocol as we prepare for the RFA auction since there are several new guys this year.  I am not a monster.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:13 am

Ed is a monster?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:51 am

I thought Ed was whining about all his auction emails.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:52 am

But hey half the league opened this thread...

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:05 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.

My motto moving forward.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:58 am

I probably got close to 1000

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:50 am

I probably got close to 1000

I'm at 219.2 trying to get down to between 200 and 210. Been a struggle mostly cause I like eating.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Well you can stop drinking liquids and still eat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Well you can stop drinking liquids and still eat.

Fake News. Your banned from future press rooms

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   

Back to top Go down

***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: