HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5021

PostSubject: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:57 am

Not sure if anyone was slated to do the Playoff Picture that Mike used to put together, but figured what the hell, I might as well put something together…

I know, I know… everyone has these rules memorized, but in case you don’t and just to show Andy that I know where the bylaws are at, I’ll copy them here.
The Bylaws wrote:

A) Within each conference, three (3) division winners clinch a playoff berth.

B) Within each conference, the next two best teams based on standings (wins/points) will get a playoff berth.  

C) Within each conference, the team with the best all-play record of the remaining teams will receive a playoff berth. A teams all-play record is their Win/Loss record had they played every team in the league every week.

D) Once these 6 teams have been decided, at that point seeding will be determined based on their regular season standings. (what this means is that unlike most leagues, the two teams receiving a first round bye could hail from the same division but we feel it is a more accurate way of determining who deserves that first round bye.  Winning your division gets you into the playoffs, it doesn't necessarily mean you deserve a bye)




From Chapter 3, the battle here is for the division championship.  As of now, only the Malosos would have a chance at the all-play #6 spot if it were to come to that.  Both the Muskies and Mayhem have a chance to win their division title, if the cards fall the right way for them.  With inter-divisional games coming up, anything is possible.  Of this group, the division is the Malosos to lose; especially if Doug Martin ever gets healthy and comes back.

Chapter 2 – The Outlaws, Gadabouts, and Silverballers are battling for 1-2 spots.  If the Outlaws were to continue to lead the division, it would really impact the #6 All-Play spot because as of now, the Outlaws’  less than .500 AP record is not too impressive.  To get into the playoffs, Chris will have to do it by h2h record.   Both the Gadabouts and Silverballers have over 100 AP wins and will be in the picture for the #6 seed if either of them cannot win the division.

Chapter 1:
The Tyrants, Dragons, and Eternals all are still alive for the division title as well as the AP playoff seeding.  With all three of these teams sitting at 5-2, they are all eyeing the divison as well as the WildCard Spots.  


With all that said… If the playoffs started today in the DD (tiebreakers for seedings:  Record, Points, Power Rank)

1. Tyrants – Division Champ
2. Silverballers – Division Champ
3. Dragons – WC#1  (Record + Points)
4. Eternals – WC#2 (Record + Points)
5. Malosos – Division Champ
6. Gadabouts – All Play Record

Obviously, there is a lot more to be decided with 5 weeks (3 of which are the 3 inter-divisional games) yet to be played.




Last edited by Whiskey Creek Gadabouts on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:05 am

Second in PF, and tied for second for All-Play record!  I will take that!  Especially with everybody doggin me and my team to start the season #WhatsUpNow

pay attention




Last edited by Littleton SilverBallers on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9020

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:05 am

Kick ass, thanks Brad. I have been looking at this but didn't put it together and you rocked it. Interesting race to say the least.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21841

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:10 am

Thanks Brad. Pretty crazy race ahead of all of us here. There will be some very interesting matchups and more than a few HUGE games which should make for a very exciting finish.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7790

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:34 am

If you click on EVENTS, then RACE you get the same info. So thanks Brad... for nothing...


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7790

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:39 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Second in PF, and tied for second for All-Play record!  I will take that!  Especially with everybody doggin me and my team to start the season #WhatsUpNow

pay attention

Hey I heard from a wise man that Fantasy Football is 80 Luck and 20 Skill. Thanks for proving that is correct Derrick. #youstillsuck


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5021

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:40 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
If you click on EVENTS, then RACE you get the same info. So thanks Brad... for nothing...

It wasn't for nothing... I found out that if you click on EVENTS, then RACE I'd get this same info.

Thanks Sty. metal


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:56 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Second in PF, and tied for second for All-Play record!  I will take that!  Especially with everybody doggin me and my team to start the season #WhatsUpNow

pay attention

Hey I heard from a wise man that Fantasy Football is 80 Luck and 20 Skill. Thanks for proving that is correct Derrick. #youstillsuck

No luck involved with this team baby!  Pure talent up and down the board.  Can't be lucky when you have consistent high scores every week wink .  I think teams that fluctuate from high scores to low scores every week are the lucky ones, but us teams that scored high every week aren't luck at all.  

Here is a look at my scores every week

327.84
324.18
343.24
294.30
298.50
401.78
326.24

pay attention


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9020

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:59 am

There seems to be a lot of bragging going on in the Littleton Colorado area.  laughing


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21841

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:01 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
There seems to be a lot of bragging going on in the Littleton Colorado area.  laughing

Anything short of a title is gonna leave the rest of this league lol 2

eating popcorn


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9020

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:06 am

Yep, no pressure Derrick. Smoke em if you got em.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:06 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
There seems to be a lot of bragging going on in the Littleton Colorado area.  laughing

Anything short of a title is gonna leave the rest of this league lol 2  

eating popcorn

I'm not bragging that I'm going to win a title! I'm bragging because of all the crazy people that picked me to be pink!

If I win the title that is just icing on the cake. But in NO way am I saying I will be the league champ! Just trying to prove how blind everybody was for picking my team to finish Bottom of the DD


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9020

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 am

I just passed by Jon when you were saying how good you were, and entertaining the thought about a title. I snapped a quick vid:



Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21841

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:15 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
There seems to be a lot of bragging going on in the Littleton Colorado area.  laughing

Anything short of a title is gonna leave the rest of this league lol 2  

eating popcorn

I'm not bragging that I'm going to win a title!  I'm bragging because of all the crazy people that picked me to be pink!  

If I win the title that is just icing on the cake.  But in NO way am I saying I will be the league champ!  Just trying to prove how blind everybody was for picking my team to finish Bottom of the DD

Fair enough but you also have escaped the injury bug (so far Evil laugh ) which is what some were certainly taking into consideration. I'll agree with you to the extent that your team has performed well enough that even a couple injuries wouldn't likely have had you in the hunt for PINK. We'll never know.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
There seems to be a lot of bragging going on in the Littleton Colorado area.  laughing

Anything short of a title is gonna leave the rest of this league lol 2  

eating popcorn

I'm not bragging that I'm going to win a title!  I'm bragging because of all the crazy people that picked me to be pink!  

If I win the title that is just icing on the cake.  But in NO way am I saying I will be the league champ!  Just trying to prove how blind everybody was for picking my team to finish Bottom of the DD

Fair enough but you also have escaped the injury bug (so far Evil laugh  ) which is what some were certainly taking into consideration.  I'll agree with you to the extent that your team has performed well enough that even a couple injuries wouldn't likely have had you in the hunt for PINK.  We'll never know.  

I guess this is where I'm confused?  I don't see how you guys say I will be in trouble if the injury bug hits me?  I have the depth, so I'm not sure where you guys are looking to see that I don't have the depth to over come it.

If one of my QBs go down, I still have two to cover it.  If one, or two, of my WRs go down I have 8, maybe 9, who I could start.  You can only start 5, so I'm good there.  The only position I would be screwed, if I lost somebody, would be TE.  I don't have good enough depth there.  Same with RB, but I will just pick up some FB or whatever and get the same production

So this whole depth thing is crazy.  I mean if I were to lose Brown, Cam, Gronk or Collins, that is too much talent to replace with a depth guy.  So anybody, and I mean anybody, that loses a stud can't just replace him with any old depth guy.  You are still going to lose out on big points no matter what.  

You lose a stud to IR or whatever, you're FUCKED!!  Plain and simple.  No, so called, depth will right the ship if that happens


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5021

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:53 am

I think depth really comes around to how many of your "every week" starters can you survive without - be it through IR, bye weeks, or shorter time frame injuries. Losing a top 3-5 player at their position hurts anyone.

A few years back, I always looked at it like as long as I have X number of guys to replace a given position I'd be good. But, that's somewhat altered now... For the past 3 weeks (if include this week), I've had 6+ players of what I would consider every week starters out through bye or injuries - and that doesn't even count guys on IR. That's hard to adjust for and without a pretty sizable pool to pick from - darn near impossible.

What I didn't account for and what I think Derrick did a pretty good job of was he started with a lower roster count, but had plnety of contract years to add players off the wire who performed. If everyone had the Brawlers' roster size, he wouldn't have been able to do that. But, so far, it has worked out for him.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21841

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:55 am

You also didn't have some of these players when the PINK talk was occurring at the start of the season and you're forgetting that much of the talk centered around some of the players you own in regards to their talent. It's worked out for you. Good for you. I get why you have a chip on your fantasy shoulder. laughing

Despite your results, I will still argue that Alex Smith, Chris Ivory, Christine Michael, Matt Jones, Kelvin Benjamin, Travis Benjamin, Willie Snead and Coby Fleener are not VERY GOOD players overall but they've come together like a mediocre band of Care Bears to rub bellies and make some magic happen for you in 2016....but that's just my dumb ol' opinion, nothing more. I'm too ignorant to address your defense at all.

Keep on rockin' dude!


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21841

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:03 am

Good point Brad.

What it comes down to for me and gets close to the argument of "always start your studs" is this....more options is better than fewer options. No shit, right? I do believe some would actually argue even this which is insane.

So if you have more options (yeah they need to be viable options) then you can probably get past "issues" like bye weeks, injuries and whatever else.

This has often had me scratching my head when watching the TT side of things over the years because there would be starting players sitting on waivers and multiple teams with more than a few available contract spaces....and then inevitably when in a pinch, someone like Tony (Singapore Slings) would come along and just add one of these players on a random Wednesday and use them to help win (cuz he was doing well at the time) and I was just dumbfounded why the other 11 owners didn't see a need to stop that sort of thing when they were clearly able.

Back to Derrick....to Brad's point, he wisely had available years and is willing to gobble up talent to help along the way. Good job Derrick.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:23 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Back to Derrick....to Brad's point, he wisely had available years and is willing to gobble up talent to help along the way.  Good job Derrick.  

It was just something I noticed when I was a prospect a couple years ago, and my first year last year, that I was amazed the talent that was available on the waivers. So I decided to save years and play the waivers, as you can always find talent better then what's on your roster.

This will be a yearly thing, so I just have to not get so sensitive when you guys say I will be pink every year. And just realize as the season progresses, that the theory of me being pink, will be nothing more than a pre-season dream by the league


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21841

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:28 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Back to Derrick....to Brad's point, he wisely had available years and is willing to gobble up talent to help along the way.  Good job Derrick.  

It was just something I noticed when I was a prospect a couple years ago, and my first year last year, that I was amazed the talent that was available on the waivers.  So I decided to save years and play the waivers, as you can always find talent better then what's on your roster.

This will be a yearly thing, so I just have to not get so sensitive when you guys say I will be pink every year.  And just realize as the season progresses, that the theory of me being pink, will be nothing more than a pre-season dream by the league

Yeah, but not all positions are equal. We all know you can get DB's when needed but some positions you'll be real lucky to mine talent (at least in DD) which is why I still think you're gambling a bit more but whatever....this all just illustrates to me how great this setup is...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the different strategies and so forth. Never a dull moment.

Now get that chip off your fantasy shoulder so we can catch your dumb squad off-guard and cunt kick you into the offseason. tough guy


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:22 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Back to Derrick....to Brad's point, he wisely had available years and is willing to gobble up talent to help along the way.  Good job Derrick.  

It was just something I noticed when I was a prospect a couple years ago, and my first year last year, that I was amazed the talent that was available on the waivers.  So I decided to save years and play the waivers, as you can always find talent better then what's on your roster.

This will be a yearly thing, so I just have to not get so sensitive when you guys say I will be pink every year.  And just realize as the season progresses, that the theory of me being pink, will be nothing more than a pre-season dream by the league

Yeah, but not all positions are equal. We all know you can get DB's when needed but some positions you'll be real lucky to mine talent (at least in DD) which is why I still think you're gambling a bit more but whatever....this all just illustrates to me how great this setup is...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the different strategies and so forth. Never a dull moment.

Now get that chip off your fantasy shoulder so we can catch your dumb squad off-guard and cunt kick you into the offseason. tough guy

Might be able to this week, as I am missing a lot of my top players to bye weeks. I like to get all my top players bye weeks out of the way at one time, so then I don't have to worry about losing major points the rest of the way.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Second in PF, and tied for second for All-Play record!  I will take that!  Especially with everybody doggin me and my team to start the season #WhatsUpNow

pay attention
Totally like this attitude.  Everyone is an expert, I guess.  You are a show me team not a tell me team.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6088

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:16 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Second in PF, and tied for second for All-Play record!  I will take that!  Especially with everybody doggin me and my team to start the season #WhatsUpNow

pay attention
Totally like this attitude.  Everyone is an expert, I guess.  You are a show me team not a tell me team.

Not sure about that. He seems to tell us quite a bit...

poking


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2304

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:



Might be able to this week, as I am missing a lot of my top players to bye weeks.  I like to get all my top players bye weeks out of the way at one time, so then I don't have to worry about losing major points the rest of the way.

As one who never doubted your tactics, you are starting to put me in the "bring-the-hate-camp".  If you are trying to tell me that not only have you strategically avoided injury, strategically picked up all the top performing free agents, and now have strategically planned your bye weeks to all land close to the same week; and NOT call that freakin' LUCK?  

Well, I just can't spoon with you anymore Derrick...
lol3





Last edited by Oaktown Malosos on Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9020

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Tom that was freaking awesome.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2304

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Tom that was freaking awesome.

wink


Just hope Derrick "Takes It" the right way... duckhunt


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2175

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:17 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Back to Derrick....to Brad's point, he wisely had available years and is willing to gobble up talent to help along the way.  Good job Derrick.  

It was just something I noticed when I was a prospect a couple years ago, and my first year last year, that I was amazed the talent that was available on the waivers.  So I decided to save years and play the waivers, as you can always find talent better then what's on your roster.

This will be a yearly thing, so I just have to not get so sensitive when you guys say I will be pink every year.  And just realize as the season progresses, that the theory of me being pink, will be nothing more than a pre-season dream by the league

Yeah, but not all positions are equal.  We all know you can get DB's when needed but some positions you'll be real lucky to mine talent (at least in DD) which is why I still think you're gambling a bit more but whatever....this all just illustrates to me how great this setup is...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the different strategies and so forth.  Never a dull moment.

Now get that chip off your fantasy shoulder so we can catch your dumb squad off-guard and cunt kick you into the offseason.  tough guy

Might be able to this week, as I am missing a lot of my top players to bye weeks.  I like to get all my top players bye weeks out of the way at one time, so then I don't have to worry about losing major points the rest of the way.
so metal Not gonna lie, I had a big ass smile when I saw that. I'd take a victory this week, I don't care how it comes.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:29 pm

That was awesome Tom!!

bow


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5649

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Second in PF, and tied for second for All-Play record!  I will take that!  Especially with everybody doggin me and my team to start the season #WhatsUpNow

pay attention

You added some of my good players is what's up. laughing


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8346

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:02 am

Perfect time to start this Brad - thanks for stepping in.

cheers


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8346

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:02 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I just passed by Jon when you were saying how good you were, and entertaining the thought about a title. I snapped a quick vid:


ROFL

Awesome!


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:54 pm

I already guarantee Sty is going to give me a lot of shit, in the Strike the Match this week.   eating popcorn

I wonder how many people want to see my team dive bomb now???  I bet it's a lot after me running my mouth so much..  blah blah blah scared embarrassed bad idea


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21841

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I already guarantee Sty is going to give me a lot of shit, in the Strike the Match this week.   eating popcorn

I wonder how many people want to see my team dive bomb now???  I bet it's a lot after me running my mouth so much..  blah blah blah scared embarrassed bad idea

1. Shit, that reminds me I never doubled back to watch the last Strike the Match.

2. I'm one of those that will kinda sort look like this lol3 if you eat shit.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3102

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:31 pm

I mean... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

11-150 all-play record this year... Sweet jesus. I seriously have never.. EVER... had this bad of a performance in a FF season.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21841

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
I mean... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

11-150 all-play record this year... Sweet jesus.  I seriously have never.. EVER... had this bad of a performance in a FF season.


You should have ended that post with...

"...and I was once a vagina for an entire season based on my team's performance."

Clearly you've stepped up your game. Vaginal Superiority at work.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3102

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Even the season that created the Vagina wasn't THIS bad...


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
I mean... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

11-150 all-play record this year... Sweet jesus.  I seriously have never.. EVER... had this bad of a performance in a FF season.

That's very strange because you have amazing depth.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3102

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
I mean... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

11-150 all-play record this year... Sweet jesus.  I seriously have never.. EVER... had this bad of a performance in a FF season.

That's very strange because you have amazing depth.



Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:54 pm

You can go ahead and take my team off the list of contenders, they just aren't quite there yet, more of a middle of the pack type of team which is what I was expecting coming into the year, my early record was all smoke and mirrors...

Toying with the idea and selling some players for picks and looking to next year now that I am out of danger of ending up with the pink tag... Any contenders that want to send serious offers can do so, I need to keep some of the base I am planning to build with, but I could move some players that may help a team trying to win now... Let me know if you are interested...


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)    

Back to top Go down
 
DD Playoff Picture | After Week 7 (aka Derrick's therapy session)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: