HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 September Posting Numbers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5307

PostSubject: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:30 am

Here's the numbers for the past month everyone... As always, if you want to look at the data yourself, here's the link to the google doc


Sorted by avg posts/month


3 and 6 month averages


Roster Wars over time


6 month Chart


Last month only




Last edited by Whiskey Creek Gadabouts on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5712

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:16 am

Man, Rob was so close.....


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10713

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:26 am

Rob! Prospects! This is the first month in a while that people were under...


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8829

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:37 am

Yeah, prospects...?

shrug


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7039

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:46 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Rob! Prospects! This is the first month in a while that people were under...

Which is weird because now we have football and our matchups actually happening.


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3217

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:57 am

Geez, even I post more than the prospects . . .


Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars
 
 
avatar

Posts : 470

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:51 am

What happened to Wisconsin Warlords? I feel like I was derelict in my duties as a poster (and fantasy owner), but man...


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23206

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:14 am

The Warlords are no longer prospects. I failed to let Brad know. Looks like some others aren't likely to survive either but I'll be having conversations soon with those folks. Thanks to those who delivered.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7979

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:54 am

Thanks B


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2510

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:12 am

Thank you sir!


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20236

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:50 am

lol @ my % increase over last month.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3241

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:38 pm

I'll tell you what, this report is automatic at the first of every month.  I wake up on the 1st, and like clock-work, there is the report.  Plus, this month's report is on a Saturday morning.  Imagine my excitement to have all kinds of new numbers to read today.   pretty colors  Plus there's charts and spreadsheets.   vote yes  

Now that I think about it, when I saw this post this morning, it was my first reminder that today is a new month.   grin


Back to top Go down
Online
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4391

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Thanks Brad.


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3788

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I'll tell you what, this report is automatic at the first of every month.  I wake up on the 1st, and like clock-work, there is the report.  Plus, this month's report is on a Saturday morning.  Imagine my excitement to have all kinds of new numbers to read today.   pretty colors  Plus there's charts and spreadsheets.   vote yes  

Now that I think about it, when I saw this post this morning, it was my first reminder that today is a new month.   grin

Bern, you make this sound like it is your version of pornography. wink


Thanks for keeping score Brad, well done as usual.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3045

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Sorry guys.... Knew being gone for 12 days in Vegas was gonna hurt me but when I checked the August Posting thread, it said I ended at 2580 posts... So I thought I nailed the post count this month since I'm at 2658.

Weird.  If I need to pay a fine, I will.  Just let me know boss man.  Apologies again.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8238

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:16 pm

Very nice!


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5473

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Overall a good month for the group.  A little disappointed in some of the results though.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3241

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I'll tell you what, this report is automatic at the first of every month.  I wake up on the 1st, and like clock-work, there is the report.  Plus, this month's report is on a Saturday morning.  Imagine my excitement to have all kinds of new numbers to read today.   pretty colors  Plus there's charts and spreadsheets.   vote yes  

Now that I think about it, when I saw this post this morning, it was my first reminder that today is a new month.   grin

Bern, you make this sound like it is your version of pornography.  wink


Thanks for keeping score Brad, well done as usual.

Well ya, isn't that the same feeling for everyone?  vote yes shrug


Back to top Go down
Online
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:54 pm

Glad to see this again Brad.

Happy that I made it in the top 10 again, it's been awhile


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23206

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:05 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Sorry guys.... Knew being gone for 12 days in Vegas was gonna hurt me but when I checked the August Posting thread, it said I ended at 2580 posts... So I thought I nailed the post count this month since I'm at 2658.

Weird.  If I need to pay a fine, I will.  Just let me know boss man.  Apologies again.

When you let me know that you were gonna be gone you covered yourself enough for 1 post. Now that you're back crush the 30.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3045

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Thanks man. I will for sure.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2689

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:23 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:


Bern, you make this sound like it is your version of pornography.  wink


ROFL

...and thanks again for the work Brad!


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5992

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:16 am

VERY DISAPPOINTING IN THE PROSPECTS..............awful.

WTG everyone else except the Degenerates.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8829

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:21 pm

Forgot to say thanks Brad - appreciate the excellent service.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3008

PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Thanks Brad. One more week of assigning softball then I can get back into fantasy.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: September Posting Numbers   

Back to top Go down
 
September Posting Numbers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: