HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 TT Draft Order - 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:02 pm

It's never too early...

Standings:
1 Mohawk Ridge Marauders 2-0
2 Hamilton Steel Cats 2-0
3 California Nightmare 2-0
4 San Francisco Golddiggers 2-0
5 Naperville Divine 1-1
6 North Wales Knights 1-1
7 Kane County Goon Squad 1-1
8 Bergen Brawlers 1-1
9 Morrison Minions 0-2
10 Philadelphia Pigskins 0-2
11 Norfolk Bombers 0-2
12 Decatur Freakshow 0-2

Points:
1 Mohawk Ridge Marauders 708.84
2 Hamilton Steel Cats 697.22
3 Naperville Divine 676.72
4 Morrison Minions 674.12
5 California Nightmare 672.00
6 Philadelphia Pigskins 612.67
7 San Francisco Golddiggers 598.62
8 North Wales Knights 585.62
9 Norfolk Bombers 565.20
10 Kane County Goon Squad 555.04
11 Bergen Brawlers 530.24
12 Decatur Freakshow 527.05

Total:
2 Mohawk Ridge Marauders
4 Hamilton Steel Cats
8 Naperville Divine
8 California Nightmare
11 San Francisco Golddiggers
13 Morrison Minions
14 North Wales Knights
16 Philadelphia Pigskins
17 Kane County Goon Squad
19 Bergen Brawlers
20 Norfolk Bombers
24 Decatur Freakshow


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7290

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:13 pm

GOOD TO KNOW - KEEP US UPDATED


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19880

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:23 pm

I PITY THE FOOL WHO OWNS MY 1ST ROUND PICK (1.12!)


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7290

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:28 pm



Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9259

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:55 pm

Very cool Shawn. For some reason I want Justin to lose this week miserably, so I don't have to read his shit talking. Hahaha!


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19880

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:24 pm

You act like my losing would stop my blustering.


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2817

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:53 pm

I like it.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4759

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:56 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Very cool Shawn. For some reason I want Justin to lose this week miserably, so I don't have to read his shit talking. Hahaha!

agree


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19880

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:05 pm

RUSS YOU WOULD WIN THIS WEEK IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE FACT THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE.

BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU

HA

HA

HA


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9259

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:57 pm

GO RUSS!


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4759

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
RUSS YOU WOULD WIN THIS WEEK IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE FACT THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE.

BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU

HA

HA

HA

A lot of people have talked a lot of trash heading into my first two games.  And every Tuesday morning thus far I have woken up with the lead.  And that was from a Goon Squad and a nuclear bomb.  Punkin' boy doesn't scare me.  BTW, Nuk is coming up very small today.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19880

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
RUSS YOU WOULD WIN THIS WEEK IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE FACT THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE.

BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU

HA

HA

HA

A lot of people have talked a lot of trash heading into my first two games.  And every Tuesday morning thus far I have woken up with the lead.  And that was from a Goon Squad and a nuclear bomb.  Punkin' boy doesn't scare me.  BTW, Nuk is coming up very small today.

NOT AS SMALL AS YOUR CHANCES OF VICTORY


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4759

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:35 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
RUSS YOU WOULD WIN THIS WEEK IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE FACT THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE.

BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU

HA

HA

HA

A lot of people have talked a lot of trash heading into my first two games.  And every Tuesday morning thus far I have woken up with the lead.  And that was from a Goon Squad and a nuclear bomb.  Punkin' boy doesn't scare me.  BTW, Nuk is coming up very small today.

NOT AS SMALL AS YOUR CHANCES OF VICTORY


I remember others saying the same thing last week.  My favorite part of halloween is smashing the pumpkins when it's all over.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19880

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:24 pm

On an unrelated note I cannot believe how this game has gone. I'm convinced that BB isn't human. He's something more. He has sold his soul to Satan in order to do the things he does with his teams. Arizona could have been a fluke. The Dolphins weren't even that good. Now a third string QB and they crush the Texans? I mean EMBARRASS the Texans?

Fucking absolute insanity.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9259

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:33 pm

As much as I dislike how good he is, he's unlike anything the NFL has ever seen before. Sick.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Hopefully, they will rename that Championship trophy after him. ;)


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9259

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:45 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Hopefully, they will rename that Championship trophy after him. ;)

Well now you're just stirring the pot Brad. :)


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2331

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:53 pm

I had just gotten home from work, turned on the tv and saw 27-0 in the 4th quarter.  No fan of him either, but I was like, how?  All the talk before the season was if the Patriot could go 2-2 before Brady returns, things would be fine.  Now they're 3-0. shrug


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9259

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:59 pm

About to be 4-0.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:27 am

thread jacked


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3619

PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:05 am

Thanks for the update on the draft pick derby Shawn. Always good intel to have and know without investing an hours time. Appreciated.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TT Draft Order - 2017   

Back to top Go down
 
TT Draft Order - 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: