Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:09 am

Hey all,

Season is upon us. I understand that some might not like to put their line ups out there early as it shows the opponent what you might be going with, but the other side is in our awesome league some of us reporters need that information to give a decent projection on your match up for the week.
So I ask if you all can help us Reporters by just getting your lineup submissions in early weekly please? If not not a big deal and I understand either way.

Unofficial Union Sec/treas & PIO for the RW writers guild.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:11 am

Feel free to yell at me anytime about this. I don't care about my opponent seeing my lineup one bit but I tend to wait until I need to have a lineup in place but I'm gonna try to get on an early week schedule with it this year to help you folks out.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:12 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Feel free to yell at me anytime about this.  I don't care about my opponent seeing my lineup one bit but I tend to wait until I need to have a lineup in place but I'm gonna try to get on an early week schedule with it this year to help you folks out.

agreed

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:17 am

BEEN DONE - WILL PROBABLY CHAMGE 10 TIMES

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:19 am

I will try to help you Sty, but I think mine is set

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:44 am

Mine is set Sty. You can report on how terrible my team is whenever you want!  laughing

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help   Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:56 am

Mine is officially in now! So all you haters out there, take a good look wink

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help   Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Well said Mr Sty!

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help   

Back to top Go down

RW Reporter and Radio Hosts ask for your help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: