HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:31 am

You only roast the ones you love. Ahhh, what a saying. What a tradition. And it is the offseason, so what the hell? Let's roast eachother. One by one, we will go through rosters, franchise moves, the draft, and any personal thing you can find funny about the owner in an attempt to show your respect for them. Please take everything with a grain of salt, no hard feelings, and if someone tears you apart, go after them in their roast. Without further ado, I open up the roast of Shawn, of the Morrison Minions!

What can you say about a man that has Fitzmagic and Kirk Cousins as his starting QB's?  Neutral

Besides DeMarco Murray you really don't have another starting RB?  Neutral

Shawn is a master builder, but unlike Lego's he is the guy that makes everything flow and work. Why can't he build a quality team?  Neutral

Shawn may be the most sarcastic person I know.  Neutral

Shawn, you are the brains that build this joint, you are an important cog in RW and making sure we can have the best place on the planet for our passion and I thank you for that. This ones for you buddy!

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:39 am

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:46 am

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:57 am

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:06 am

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:08 am

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:10 am

Looking over the Minions roster, I feel like I'm seeing what Bob and the Freakshow would have looked like 10 years ago had there been that history. If it were a soap opera I would call it THE OLD AND THE SUCKY.

The defense can be good but it can't make up for that mess of an offense if you ask me. The good news is if I'm right I'll probably forget and if I'm wrong you'll never let me forget. laughing

In all seriousness, Shawn's contributions to this club don't even need to be stated and are probably damn near unrivaled. From making the structure of this entire place to his participation level and so on and so all the way back to being one of two people that helped me start this entire thing off.

Did you know?:
We have had many folks come and go through Roster Wars (talking registered users). Shawn is user #3. Not sure the exact number to date but our roast-master Nick is user #110 and obviously we've more than a few since then too.

Shawn, it sucked when you left and I'm glad you came back and are here today. Now go fix that yellow mess of a team so we can respect you as an owner as well as a member of this club.

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:12 am

I'm just glad he traded for Watt. He gave up a whole bunch for that. troll

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:18 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Looking over the Minions roster, I feel like I'm seeing what Bob and the Freakshow would have looked like 10 years ago had there been that history.  If it were a soap opera I would call it THE OLD AND THE SUCKY.

The defense can be good but it can't make up for that mess of an offense if you ask me.  The good news is if I'm right I'll probably forget and if I'm wrong you'll never let me forget.  laughing

In all seriousness, Shawn's contributions to this club don't even need to be stated and are probably damn near unrivaled.  From making the structure of this entire place to his participation level and so on and so all the way back to being one of two people that helped me start this entire thing off.  

Did you know?:
We have had many folks come and go through Roster Wars (talking registered users).  Shawn is user #3.  Not sure the exact number to date but our roast-master Nick is user #110 and obviously we've more than a few since then too.

Shawn, it sucked when you left and I'm glad you came back and are here today.  Now go fix that yellow mess of a team so we can respect you as an owner as well as a member of this club.

Neutral

It's a roast, not a toast.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:36 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Looking over the Minions roster, I feel like I'm seeing what Bob and the Freakshow would have looked like 10 years ago had there been that history.  If it were a soap opera I would call it THE OLD AND THE SUCKY.

The defense can be good but it can't make up for that mess of an offense if you ask me.  The good news is if I'm right I'll probably forget and if I'm wrong you'll never let me forget.  laughing

In all seriousness, Shawn's contributions to this club don't even need to be stated and are probably damn near unrivaled.  From making the structure of this entire place to his participation level and so on and so all the way back to being one of two people that helped me start this entire thing off.  

Did you know?:
We have had many folks come and go through Roster Wars (talking registered users).  Shawn is user #3.  Not sure the exact number to date but our roast-master Nick is user #110 and obviously we've more than a few since then too.

Shawn, it sucked when you left and I'm glad you came back and are here today.  Now go fix that yellow mess of a team so we can respect you as an owner as well as a member of this club.

Neutral

It's a roast, not a toast.

I started right...then it went bad. Sorry.

Fuck you Shawn. Your team sucks rhinoceros testicles and Kelvin Benjamin, Philip Dorsett and Jordan Cameron are fucking hacks as you'll soon find out. The only thing you have going for you is that you're in the lesser conference with your lesser team so have fun bathing in mediocrity.

Cunt.

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:55 am

I like Kelvin Benjamin.

And what's this lesser conference stuff bub? Chapter 6 is BOSS.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I like Kelvin Benjamin.  

And what's this lesser conference stuff bub?  Chapter 6 is BOSS.  

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:48 am

Couldn't hack it in DD
Left so we could switch to the weaker TT
'Nuff said...

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Worst Team ever

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:29 pm

This team is so bad, it sucks!!!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:36 pm

I kind of stay away from the roasts because I'm new and don't feel comfortable trashing people, so here:  

Neutral

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:22 pm

A close look at the Morrison Minions roster

A close look at Shawn during football season

A close look at Shawn after making his picks in the weekly side games

The Broncos and Minions share the same feeling when it's playoff time

This guy!

And now this fucking guy!

A close look at Shawn's life

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:21 pm

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:32 am

end it

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:34 am

I think everybody who said something negative about Shawn should kiss my ass. Shawn is the Naperville Divine's MVP. He has single handedly set me up for success in the future. He has allowed me to potentially acquire the 1st pick in the 2017 and 2018 drafts. His trades have given me hope. So before you kick on him, think about how his shitty trades have helped out my team.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:56 pm

I said I was glad he traded for Watt remember? So I kinda did Craig haha.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)   

Back to top Go down

Roast 20- Morrison Minions (Shawn)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: