HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Owner Penalty (North Wales Knights) addressed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Owner Penalty (North Wales Knights) addressed   Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:10 am

Citing bylaw B.2.H, for not participating in the League Survey and being the first offense inside of 1 year, a penalty of $10 has been assessed and is due by Monday Aug 22nd at 11:59PM CT.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Wales Knights) addressed   Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:58 pm

D'oh! Not the way to cap my 1st month as an owner. How should this be handled? Paypal or other way?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Wales Knights) addressed   Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:09 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
D'oh!  Not the way to cap my 1st month as an owner.  How should this be handled?  Paypal or other way?

I'll send you a request sir.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Wales Knights) addressed   Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:12 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
North Wales Knights wrote:
D'oh!  Not the way to cap my 1st month as an owner.  How should this be handled?  Paypal or other way?

I'll send you a request sir.

I'd say take it out of my winnings this year, but that would be mean to my division mates, so I wont say that... Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Wales Knights) addressed   

Back to top Go down

Owner Penalty (North Wales Knights) addressed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: