:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am

You only roast the ones you love. Ahhh, what a saying. What a tradition. And it is the offseason, so what the hell? Let's roast eachother. One by one, we will go through rosters, franchise moves, the draft, and any personal thing you can find funny about the owner in an attempt to show your respect for them. Please take everything with a grain of salt, no hard feelings, and if someone tears you apart, go after them in their roast. Without further ado, I open up the roast of Rob, of the Las Vegas Degenerates!

I first joined RW, and I quickly took a liking to the shaming aspect of the guy who took last place. I mean, you have to suck to take last out of 24, right? Rob will forever be known as THE VAG OF DEGENERES. I mean, he has vaginas with faces on his team!!!!!

How could such a thing happen? Well it was bad, and Rob has been in rebuilding mode, trying to add youth to his squad. Trying to hit on guys like Wes Welker, Roddy White, and other super young guys like that. Wait.... Oh. I was beginning to think I was looking at a retired special needs facility, not a dynasty roster. Ouch.

Rob has actually done a grea job with young RB's with Freeman, Gurley, Langford, ect. But his WR's are guys like Brandon Marshall who is basically at a network job after this year, and then he has Doug Baldwin, but then....... RRRRRRRRRR.... Ummmmmmmm..... Yuck.

Antonio Gates also joins the Jerry Club, and Ladarius Green hurts. Guess the thought on being on a possible Pink team again gave him a headache... Too soon? Too soon?

Matt ranked him 11 out of 12 teams in IDP, which I think is one spot too high.

Rob, you rock. I find you to be super knowlegeable and funny and love having a quality opponent in DD to go up against. Now unleash fury on him RW!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:10 am

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:26 pm

How's that stars and scrubs draft working out for you buddy...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:25 am

I like Rob's new logo so I'm really hoping he can find a way to overcome his team's lack of talent and keep the sequel to the VAG away for at least another year. The way he and Bob have been double-teaming the pink and the stink (eww gross) is getting kinda dull actually.

What Rob lacks in quality he'll absolutely attempt to make up in quantity though and as I've said in the past, if you have more players than Rob you should truly sit and consider your life choices. Keep building up that army Rob!!!

Rob is a great owner, a bit feast or famine at times but he always comes through when it gets right down to it. Looking forward to another great year of the 2-Minute Drill articles. Vote Degenerates for at least 23rd place today!!!!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:28 am

I remember his initial draft. Spend everything on like, 9 players when you need to start 22 and hope for the best.

Good times.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:50 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I remember his initial draft.  Spend everything on like, 9 players when you need to start 22 and hope for the best.  

Good times.

Yea but there were 9 damn good players!!! lol bang head on wall

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:53 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I like Rob's new logo so I'm really hoping he can find a way to overcome his team's lack of talent and keep the sequel to the VAG away for at least another year.  The way he and Bob have been double-teaming the pink and the stink (eww gross) is getting kinda dull actually.

What Rob lacks in quality he'll absolutely attempt to make up in quantity though and as I've said in the past, if you have more players than Rob you should truly sit and consider your life choices.  Keep building up that army Rob!!!

Rob is a great owner, a bit feast or famine at times but he always comes through when it gets right down to it.  Looking forward to another great year of the 2-Minute Drill articles.  Vote Degenerates for at least 23rd place today!!!!

Why thank you for the kinds words... But you should really reconsider your life choices, not based off of having more players than me on your team... But rather if you have the same or worse record than me... And I see... Andy has the same record as me... Maybe he should reevaluate his life choices... lol

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:54 am

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Andy has the same record as me... Maybe he should reevaluate his life choices... lol

I just did. Try to keep up dude....

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Just saw you're at 118 total years bro...a little heads up cuz I like ya....Isaac Bruce and Tiki Barber are available. The Dinosaur Squad would be complete!

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Rob.

I like you.

I picked you to win your division in the recent questionnaire

All above are true

You are as good at Fantasy Football as I am in roasting you - Also true

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)   

Back to top Go down

Roast 19- Las Vegas Degenerates (Rob)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: