HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:02 pm

You only roast the ones you love. Ahhh, what a saying. What a tradition. And it is the offseason, so what the hell? Let's roast eachother. One by one, we will go through rosters, franchise moves, the draft, and any personal thing you can find funny about the owner in an attempt to show your respect for them. Please take everything with a grain of salt, no hard feelings, and if someone tears you apart, go after them in their roast. Without further ado, I open up the roast of Han-Yang, of the San Francisco Golddiggers!

I have been made fun of for having RG3 on my roster. Not once, but on several occasions. So what can you say about a guy that has Geno Smith on his roster? Let's hope that Tanny or Matty Ice don't go down.

Han-Yang has one of the better RB groups in TT, but he did it at the expense of his WR's. Has nothing behind OBJ and Cooks. Would LOVE to play him week 5 or 8. Dang.

Overall his roster is solid, so let's make fun of him for being a 49er fan.

That is pretty weird Han-Yang. Pretty weird.

This is really weak. There are just a couple guys in RW that I struggle to find things on, so let some of the originals dig something deep. Has he been known for a really bad trade years ago? Any dirt? Help me, because HY is really nice and a model owner. But we can't let him off the hook!

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:46 pm

You need more Ammo than Colin Kaepernick being on this roster???

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Remember this:

San Francisco Golddiggers

Hang-Yan, the San Francisco mascot, I mean Team Owner had this to say about his two first round picks, “best available player at both spots.” I pressed him a little more and got this incoherent response, “Looking for Thomas to be a WR4/5 this year. Moving up to WR3 next year. Hopefully won't need many starts from him this year. Jack has enough talent to balance the injury risk. And from what I can tell, it's a injury that will shorten his career but doesn't affect his short term potential.” Huh? What the hell just happened? I give up.

The MEAN MACHINE’s Take: If Miles can stay healthy, he will be at two legs up on Kane County. Maybe even three legs up, or two legs and an arm. I realize Miles Jack has the short-term potential to be really great, but isn’t this a Dynasty League. Don’t you want your players to stickaround for the long term? Go figure.

DRAFT GRADE: (C)LEANING THE GUN.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:27 pm

I wonder which of those plentiful scrubs Han-Yang plans to dumb by week 8 so he can have an active kicker? As far as trashing him, really when you see a guy is a Niners fan is there any need? Sure it could be worse (Browns, Raiders or Lions) but being a 49ers fan is a rough time.

Since Han-Yang is a pretty quiet dude, I'll just throw out a few things that COULD be the cause....

1. He's busy dousing his WR corps with gasoline

2. He's on the phone with 2013 to see if there any type of warranty on those QBs

3. He's looking at his RBs and realizing this could go south in a hurry.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:20 pm

Was that a "SCOREBOARD" burn, Jon?   laughing laughing laughing

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:02 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Was that a "SCOREBOARD" burn, Jon?   laughing laughing laughing

A championship scoreboard burn, no less.

wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Keep it coming. Motivation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:04 pm

What you should really do is look for my Cam Newton debacle.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:03 pm

Ha-Yang... You can tell he likes to ride his bicycle. I also like to ride bicycles.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:35 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:47 am

Killing me softly.
And I rode a bike for the first time in 15 years last summer and almost killed myself.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:06 am

You should step away from Fantasy Football for 15 years....I don't see it getting any better for you.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:16 am

The Golddigers are so bad that they couldn't even beat out the Minions for the division.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:36 am

True. You do not lie.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Your team is like digging for gold, but not the good kind of gold tongue . Just leaves your finger covered in dirty boogers, just like your team mock

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:05 pm

The gold diggers:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)   

Back to top Go down

Roast 18- San Francisco Golddiggers (Han-Yang)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: