HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Roast 17- Muskego Muskies (Dan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Roast 17- Muskego Muskies (Dan)   Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:30 am

You only roast the ones you love. Ahhh, what a saying. What a tradition. And it is the offseason, so what the hell? Let's roast eachother. One by one, we will go through rosters, franchise moves, the draft, and any personal thing you can find funny about the owner in an attempt to show your respect for them. Please take everything with a grain of salt, no hard feelings, and if someone tears you apart, go after them in their roast. Without further ado, I open up the roast of Dan, of the Muskego Muskies!

AJ McCarron, Mark Sanchez, Ronnie Hillman, and Mike Wallace. These are the cornerstones of a franchise built by this guy:

Dan has done a disastrous job with the good roster he inherited in 2015. He got to the playoffs last year on the coat tails of Shack, who built a perennial threat. But Dan has showed that he will do anything to destroy that team, and 2016 is the start of it.

One tends to wonder, can you win in RW with starting only 1 RB and 2 WR? Because that is really all Dan has.

As Matt already showed us, his defense is God awful, so I won't even bore you with that train wreck.

You know the best thing to come out of Muskego? Highway 43.

In all honesty, Dan you are a good cat. Active here, Packer fan, Wisco boy. You look to be building a youthful team, but I am still pissed at you for not letting me win Alshon in RFA. Burn this mother fucker RW!  laughing

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Roast 17- Muskego Muskies (Dan)   Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:43 pm

"The Trade"

Enough said.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roast 17- Muskego Muskies (Dan)   Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:12 pm

But Jeremy Hill is awesome...

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Roast 17- Muskego Muskies (Dan)   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:02 am

The roster he has is like a school of perch, just waiting to be eaten by bigger and better fish

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Roast 17- Muskego Muskies (Dan)   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:37 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
"The Trade"

Enough said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast 17- Muskego Muskies (Dan)   

Back to top Go down

Roast 17- Muskego Muskies (Dan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: