HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:53 pm

You only roast the ones you love. Ahhh, what a saying. What a tradition. And it is the offseason, so what the hell? Let's roast eachother. One by one, we will go through rosters, franchise moves, the draft, and any personal thing you can find funny about the owner in an attempt to show your respect for them. Please take everything with a grain of salt, no hard feelings, and if someone tears you apart, go after them in their roast. Without further ado, I open up the roast of Ian, of the Atlanta Africans!

What is there to say about a guy who has typically done pretty well in RW, seems nice, and helps newcomers in every way possible? Not too many bad things, so let's dig deep.

I just saw Ian walking around:

That's gross. Let's try to forget we saw this. Sick shit Ian.

Besides a child beater, the African's have nothing going on at RB except for a prayer with Rawls. Good thing he has a long body of work.... Cough.. Cough......

Ian's DT's are about as good at fantasy as Todd is at using a smart phone.

Ian owns Cordarrelle Patterson. Seriously, he for real owns him. Holy shit.

Guys, I need some help with this one. Ian is just so nice, and so good for RW, I need your help. Chime in and use anything you know about him over the years. Sty, you have to have something.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Ian I have to say, You always came across as a smug self-righteous asshat that would always bid last minute in auctions and act like it was an accident.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Ian I have to say, You always came across as a smug self-righteous asshat that would always bid last minute in auctions and act like it was an accident.  

HAHAHAHAHAHA! "Smug, self-righteous asshat"   ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:23 pm

I remember my early days in this league.  Two things jumped out at me very quickly.  First, the graphics.  Bravo Andy.  Was completely impressed by them then and even more so now.

Second, did a guy named Ian really name his team the Atlanta Africans?  Now you don't need to ride the MAARTA too many times to realize that this wasn't the best choice.

But then I found out that he lived in South Africa, so I guess that's cool.  At least if you're in the ruling class.

Seriously, though, Ian was one of the first guys that reached out to me when I came over here.  Great person, great owner, and actually has a really good team.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:37 pm

Jeez Russ, don't roast him too hard...!

Ian is solid. He's a bastard to trade with but a solid fantasy player.

I roasted about as well as Russ did.

surrender

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:09 pm

I actually do have that backpack, in blue tho...

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Of course you do, and you have the "expansion pack" too, its called a "dickhead"!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:24 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
I actually do have that backpack, in blue tho...

lol3

Thanks to my lousy memory all I still remember is that sending Ian a trade offer will likely result in being trashed for not worrying about what's best for the Africans team or potentially Africa the continent and while it saddens me that I don't have the full 11 options for trade partners, occasionally I go took to see what souls are lost in Atlanta and I see the likes of Mettenberger, Khiry Robinson and Josh Boyce and I feel so much better. lol 2

Seeing Bishop Sankey over there also makes life so much more enjoyable. lol3

---
Ian is obviously a great owner in this league and we're blessed to have him.  He cn take the shit as well as he can dish it out and that's a vital combo around here.  Thanks for all you do around here brother!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)   

Back to top Go down

Roast 15- Atlanta Africans (Ian)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: