HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:43 am

You only roast the ones you love. Ahhh, what a saying. What a tradition. And it is the offseason, so what the hell? Let's roast eachother. One by one, we will go through rosters, franchise moves, the draft, and any personal thing you can find funny about the owner in an attempt to show your respect for them. Please take everything with a grain of salt, no hard feelings, and if someone tears you apart, go after them in their roast. Without further ado, I open up the roast of Todd, of the Hamilton Steelcats!

Ahhhh, Todd. Another original RW owner. Another solid piece of what makes this community and this country great. Wait, he is from Canada, eh? Todd, I want to start out by asking a question. What do urine samples and Canadian Beer have in common? The taste.

Over the years in RW, Todd has amassed a 20-28 record. last year he was 4-8 which is about where he belongs.

Apparently, Derrick and Todd went to the same school of fantasy. Both have 40 players on their roster for the year (Oh, we start 22 by the way), and both were equally as terrible last year. Do they not teach you to cover your ass up there Todd?

Two backup TE's will help you win games though......

There are two seasons where Todd lives. Winter and July. Enjoy this month buddy.

What is the difference between a Canadian and a canoe? A canoe tips.

Todd, you are a pleasure to be around. I have never met a man who has been so vocal about loving cats more than dogs. Next time you go on a vacation, hop on that old flip phone, and let the community here know about it. HAHA, thanks for taking the Canada jokes with a grain of salt buddy!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:22 am

Never heard the term, "Crazy Cat Gentleman", but with your stated love of cats, I am sure there could be a reality TV show for that on Animal Planet. Maybe that is what your have been working on the last 4 years, it definitely is not your fantasy team.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:20 am

Todd, on the Cats you are the biggest pussy. I really hope you have 9 lives so that you can come back after each loss. I guess once your 9 lives are over you get to be reborn as the "pink" panther.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:41 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Citing bylaw B.1.A, the Hamilton Steel Cats have been fined $20 (second offense) after a 10 day absence without prior notification/approval.  

This needs to be taken care of by 11:59PM CT this Friday July 15th.

Sounds like a pretty cool way to roll so I understand how your stance on it would vary from mine. I suppose I could share what I think is bullshit but then everyone else would have to listen read it and I would likely end up in a crummy mood so I'll pass.

At least I know you're aware of this.

Funny how 23 others (well it be like 30 if we count past owners) haven't had an issue. I don't shit on people's days...I just keep doing what I always do.

As someone who once had to search on the internet only to discover a friend had passed away unexpectedly and then break the news to that fantasy league...besides the obvious notion that I want an active league it's also because I just generally give a fuck.

Todd can feel however he would like about this and the outcome is completely up to him but it's fucking absurd for the least active person to tell the most active person to chill out or whatever...and what is the desire here? Should I just ignore this bylaw because you don't agree with it? What if I ignore a different bylaw because someone else doesn't think that fits their life choices? Oh yeah...that would be fucking stupid.

When it comes to discussing rule changes, we do most of that in January so feel free to propose taking the summer off, or part of the summer off or having the league piss off whenever you'd like....and we'll talk in January...where I say something "Are you fucking high?" but we can totally do that then.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:20 pm

For not typing a word, that has to be one of the best roasts. I feel the character portrayals are spot on too. rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:18 pm

Lol

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:06 pm

Who?

troll

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 pm

clap .. some good ones.

Props to Greg though. That one was solid. Plus, as a Big Lebowski fan I really liked it. thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:23 pm

I certainly have some "Donny moments"....that post made me chuckle at work today.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:19 am

that was some funny shit right there

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)   

Back to top Go down

Roast 14- Hamilton Steelcats (Todd)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: