Bergen Brawlers
New York Jet-Set
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Norfolk Bombers

Norfolk Bombers

New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Jet-Set (Michael)   New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 3:40 pm

That guy has no business here. But as Russ pointed out, this was our warning that Nick is a bully....Shame on us for missing it.

beer

New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Sigbom11
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: New York Jet-Set (Michael)   New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
That guy has no business here. But as Russ pointed out, this was our warning that Nick is a bully....Shame on us for missing it.

beer

Biggest bully ever! Even worse than me who "Pulled an Ed" and revived this thread just for a bit of teasing!

New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: New York Jet-Set (Michael)   New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:

beer

Biggest bully ever!  Even worse than me who "Pulled an Ed" and revived this thread just for a bit of teasing!

Wow that comment seemed awful bullyish to me. And how about you bullying me calling me a bully? I am seeing a scary trend here.... lol 2

New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: New York Jet-Set (Michael)   New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Nick, your reverse psychology is not going to work around here... Just stop the bullying and this might all go away. You might start by letting Sty bully you into a trade to show you learned your lesson.

New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Sigbom11
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: New York Jet-Set (Michael)   New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:55 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Nick, your reverse psychology is not going to work around here...  Just stop the bullying and this might all go away.  You might start by letting Sty bully you into a trade to show you learned your lesson.

Maybe someone will trade away Derek Carr. shrug

New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: New York Jet-Set (Michael)   New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:26 am

Between New York Jet-Set and Peck Kingfish as the two who joined before me, I definitely feel like all I needed to do was be semi-coherent and everyone would think I am much smarter than I actually am.  Actually, I think someone in my introduction thread said that I was way ahead of the game because I was actually writing in complete sentences.

New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Sigjus14

Last edited by Charm City Justice on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: New York Jet-Set (Michael)   New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:43 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Actually, I think someone in my introduction thread that I was way ahead of the game because I was actually writing in complete sentences.

That may be the coolest sentence ever.

New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: New York Jet-Set (Michael)   New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 4:53 am

Oh brother!  Bill really didnt set the bar high now did he?

New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: New York Jet-Set (Michael)   New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:35 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Oh brother!  Bill really didnt set the bar high now did he?

Ha! Just noticed my typo. ROTFLMAO frustrated scared

New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Jet-Set (Michael)   New York Jet-Set (Michael) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New York Jet-Set (Michael)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: