HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:57 pm

I guess I'll get a thread started for Rishard Matthews, unless there is already one out there that I don't see.

My opinion: he will be the #1 Titans WR in fantasy points in 2016. More than DGB, more than Kendall Wright, and definitely more than Justin Hunter. If not for Delanie Walker, he'd have the most receiving yards on the team.

Of course, being the top Tennessee WR is like being the smartest Palin: it's nice and all, but in the grand scheme of things, doesn't count for much.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:27 pm

Poor Mariota. That trash heap is just terrible. DGB is stupid, Wright is below average, and Hunter is a bum. Yucky.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:42 pm

I still think the DGB storylines are purely motivational and expect him to be a starter... That being said, I could see a scenario where Matthews ends up on top, he is nothing special at all, but he just might be the most level headed guy on the Titans, someone Mariota can trust...

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:36 pm

I know Matthews had a good year, but his breakout screams of a 1 year wonder for me. I know there isn't much in front of him, but I don't think he's a real world beater either.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:35 pm

He is certainly no world beater, I don't think anybody else is saying that either... he will probably just end up being the safest option on a team full of question marks...

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:19 pm

True, but what benefit do the Titans have playing it safe? Gotta see if DGB and Sharpe and the other guys can play, right?

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:08 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
True, but what benefit do the Titans have playing it safe?  Gotta see if DGB and Sharpe and the other guys can play, right?

Gotta agree here Joe...They need to find out what they have, and quick. Matthews is WW fodder...Bottom line...Lots of run right, run left, run center, run-run-run, then throw a few to Walker. laughing

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:54 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
True, but what benefit do the Titans have playing it safe?  Gotta see if DGB and Sharpe and the other guys can play, right?

Gotta agree here Joe...They need to find out what they have, and quick.  Matthews is WW fodder...Bottom line...Lots of run right, run left, run center, run-run-run, then throw a few to Walker.  laughing

I kinda like Matthew's, hence why I gave him more than a 1 year contract. I have a good feeling he will end up being their #1 and should be a decent WR4 this year. Not much else to get excited about in Tenn.....

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:45 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Gotta agree here Joe...They need to find out what they have, and quick.  Matthews is WW fodder...Bottom line...Lots of run right, run left, run center, run-run-run, then throw a few to Walker.  laughing

I kinda like Matthew's, hence why I gave him more than a 1 year contract.  I have a good feeling he will end up being their #1 and should be a decent WR4 this year.  Not much else to get excited about in Tenn.....

What he has done the last 3 weeks is why I gave him a 3 year deal. He is by far their best WR, so they need to keep feeding him the ball! Not sure why they are not using him more?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:17 pm

The Eagles offense is about as predictable as the weather.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:18 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Wrong Matthews, but yes Jordan has been doing pretty good too mock

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Wrong Matthews, but yes Jordan has been doing pretty good too mock

Holy crap that's funny. I was in a hurry, but where can I go hide my head? Haha.

This Matthews, (the right one this time) has impressed me. His schedule has been extremely in his favor, but he's doing it. That whole offense surprised me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee   

Back to top Go down

Rishard Matthews, WR Tennessee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: