x

Share | 

Quinton Coples LB NYJ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Quinton Coples LB NYJ   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Cosell on Coples

(Rotoworld) NFL Films guru Greg Cosell compares North Carolina DE Quinton Coples to a less athletic version of Bengals DE Carlos Dunlap. Analysis: Dunlap has 14.5 sacks through two seasons as a reserve in Cincinnati. Cosell noted that he prefers Coples as an interior rusher, where he dominated as a junior at UNC. Coples may not be drafted until the middle of the first round due to concerns about his motor. The Jets (No. 16) recently hosted him for a pre-draft visit, and the Eagles (No. 15) are another possibility.

Another Dunlap wouldn't suck

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Coples LB NYJ   Thu May 02, 2013 9:56 am

Quote :
New York Jets DL Quinton Coples will be moved to 3-4 outside linebacker, according to a league source. Head coach Rex Ryan uses multiple fronts, so it's quite possible Coples will be deployed as a down lineman in certain situations; however, the plan for now is to stand him up.

I suppose MFL will update his designation.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Coples LB NYJ   Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Quote :
Coples is expected to miss three-to-four weeks with a hairline fracture in his ankle, ESPN New York reports. Analysis: Coples left Saturday's preseason game against the Jaguars after an awkward fall on a blocked pass in the second quarter. He has been working at outside linebacker in camp for the Jets and Antwan Barnes would see a bump in playing time, should Coples miss any games in the regular season.
Oof.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Coples LB NYJ   Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:08 am

Quote :
Updating a previous report, New York Jets LB Quinton Coples (ankle) is scheduled to undergo surgery on the ankle fracture he suffered in the team's preseason game Saturday, Aug. 17. Coples will be out indefinitely. Analysis: In a little less than a day, Coples has gone from not needing surgery to surgery scheduled and from out 3-4 weeks to out indefinitely. As a result, don't include the Jets' 2012 sack leader in your IDP plans for at least the first quarter or -- more likely -- first half of the season.
So much for "Coples is the only Jet I want to own."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Coples LB NYJ   

Back to top Go down

Quinton Coples LB NYJ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: