HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Trevor Siemian QB DEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9640

PostSubject: Trevor Siemian QB DEN   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Appearing on Sirius XM Radio, ESPN's Adam Schefter said Trevor Siemian has a serious chance to be the Broncos' starting quarterback.
Quote :
"The Trevor Siemian talk and chatter is real," stated Schefter. "He has a legitimate chance to win the job ... the competition is real." We feel like this may say more about Mark Sanchez than Siemian, whose college resume in no way suggested he might have any chance to become an NFL starter. The fact that first-round pick Paxton Lynch is so clearly behind Siemian and Sanchez may also be a concern.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Trevor Siemian QB DEN   Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:41 am

I remember the Broncos to be very please with Siemian last season. They promoted him from the taxi squad at one point so that another team couldn't steal him from them. That left them with 3 active QB's, which they never do. Not saying he will amount to anything, but he could potentially be an average backup.

I just picked him up because this Fitzpatrick mess is really starting to worry me. I need a QB2, so hopefullly this kid can win the job for a little while at least. Or maybe he comes in when Sanchez struggles. You know, like the first game.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9640

PostSubject: Re: Trevor Siemian QB DEN   Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:08 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
I just picked him up because this Fitzpatrick mess is really starting to worry me. I need a QB2, so hopefullly this kid can win the job for a little while at least. Or maybe he comes in when Sanchez struggles. You know, like the first game.

Yeah, damn you really need Fitzmagic or him to start. If anything happens to Cousins, or Cousins sucks, you could be in a world of hurt. Fitz will be back though.

Can't wait for preseason so I can see this kid though.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2250

PostSubject: Re: Trevor Siemian QB DEN   Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:04 pm

It's Sanchez job to lose. Broncos are going to run a lot and trust their defense. Both Sanchez and Siemian are both going to be non-factors in dynasty, nothing but bye week subs at best.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9640

PostSubject: Re: Trevor Siemian QB DEN   Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:13 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
It's Sanchez job to lose. Broncos are going to run a lot and trust their defense. Both Sanchez and Siemian are both going to be non-factors in dynasty, nothing but bye week subs at best.

Says the Sanchez owner. That's like me saying the job is RG3's.  laughing


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2250

PostSubject: Re: Trevor Siemian QB DEN   Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
It's Sanchez job to lose. Broncos are going to run a lot and trust their defense. Both Sanchez and Siemian are both going to be non-factors in dynasty, nothing but bye week subs at best.

Says the Sanchez owner. That's like me saying the job is RG3's.  laughing
Sanchez is good enough to win with that defense and he has playoff experience. Siemian has zero experience, I don't see the SB Champs handing the reigns over to a guy with no experience no matter how well he plays in the preseason. That being said I guess Sanchez could play his way on to the bench but the defense is going to win a lot of games and as long as they're winning I don't see them making a change at QB.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trevor Siemian QB DEN   

Back to top Go down
 
Trevor Siemian QB DEN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: