HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:48 pm

In reference to bylaw section B.1.A, the New England Nineties are at 6 days and running since making an appearance.  Being the second violation, the fine is $25 and needs to be taken care of by 11:59PM CT on Friday July 22nd.

shrug

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:22 pm

I thought Mike had a pass currently?

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:49 pm

yes      I know he said he was "back"; but these little bundles of joy have a way of shifting priorities...Congrats again Mike!  Hope all is well.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:20 pm

He said he was back and then he wasn't. Understand kids are more important but it's been an entire week. If there is no problems (and none were mentioned to me) then not sure how an RW owner can tell me an entire week passes.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:53 pm

You should penalize him by putting Allen Robinson on my squad.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:33 pm

No, that's what happens when Allen Robinson doesn't check in for a week.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:36 am

I'll take Gronk

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:40 am

9 days since last login. Has he been emailed? What happens if he doesn't login or pay by Friday?

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:17 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
9 days since last login. Has he been emailed? What happens if he doesn't login or pay by Friday?

This. I can't imagine, with all of the rules explicitly stating what will happen if you don't login, that anyone would ignore this board.

Unless he is dead or something. sad2

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:24 pm

So in the glorious history of this league, has Article B.3 of the rule book ever been enforced? I'd be curious to know how it went down, who inherited the team, etc.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Here we go again.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Pretty sure Mike will come around before Friday, but this would be a shock.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:42 pm

B.3 has never occurred.

I don't believe for a second that Mike has abandoned his team but I am thinking his interest in RW is no longer where it needs to be.

The Friday deadline only holds weight if he has dropped by...I will handle this with him.

Worry not.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Mike has resigned. He contacted me before the deadline (not that it matters now) so that's that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED   

Back to top Go down

Owner Penalty (New England Nineties) CANCELED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: