Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Gotcha! Thanks, man.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:21 pm

I'm just glad this de-escalated quicker then I thought it was going to escalate

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:10 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

A newb was constantly flooding the board with bullshit posts that I found annoying,

scared

Now I know it's not my fascinating CFL Stats thread.  Anybody have an "answer" to which thread is in "question"?  scared

lol3 Ahh, don't mind me I'm just fucking around.  lol 2 lol 2

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:24 am

Bern,

All good, man.

I was intentionally vague and used the term newb to mask things and not throw anyone under the bus. The guy in question though has not been on at all of late and any of you new fellas that are posting are not the person in question. So do not change your ways based on my retelling of last June/July issue. Just wanted to clear that up ASAP.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:19 am

It's all good as I'm just messin around.  I was actually starting to get a bit annoyed at myself with my over posting in some threads, so I can imagine what others were thinking.  laughing  Heck if, (or when) somebody got, (or gets) pissed off at me, it never really fazes me.  I found this place and use it to gather football knowledge as a lot of folks here know a whole lot more than I do.  Then the more I was here, the more I realized there's a lot of other stuff going on too.  In all honesty, I can't remember one time I clicked onto the site and something, or some comment didn't make me crack a smile or laugh out loud.  And I click on here a lot if I'm stuck in the office all day.

For me, fantasy sports has always been about taking my mind off all the real world crap I have to deal with on a daily basis and this oasis fits the bill.   So I just saw the newbie blurb and wanted to jump in and throw myself under the bus and have some fun.  Anyway, it's late and I still have to enter my Thursday Night CFL Stats on my spreadsheet.     Good Night.  sleep

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 am

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:

I don't know, I thought the facesitting episodes had created some drama in the league.  shrug

Umm excuse me this thread is about Todd.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:51 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Apalachicola Oysters wrote:

I don't know, I thought the facesitting episodes had created some drama in the league.  shrug

Umm excuse me this thread is about Todd.

I was responding to a comment made about drama and don't recall mentioning any individuals specifically. My apologies for posting here.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Okay, first of all I lol'd at Rob's pics.  
You have talent for finding the right pic for the right moments.  Those were too funny.  Props! clap

Secondly, I will try to post my comings and goings in the future to avoid any further or future turmoil.

Thirdly, This was never about the amount of the fine, or the fine itself.  It was about clarification on why the fine and where the shorter window came from.  As well as me explaining my side of it and how it came to pass.  I ain't called Fred Flintstone by my friends cause I run around without shoes on, or eat Brontosaurus Burgers, it is because I live a prehistoric lifestyle compared to them in regards to their techno toys.  Me paying the fine was never in doubt on my end.

Finally, I fully understand the logic behind the rules and did not intentionally over step to be some sort of Maverick (Hell, I don't even have a Goose to be a Maverick to begin with).  It is just the way shit broke.  I thought I had a 15 day window before the timer expired.  I also do not take for granted any of the work Andy does, or any of you other guys for that matter, that do articles or site maintenance.  I fully appreciate everyone here and what they bring to the table big or small.  

With that bring said I plan on moving forward and consider this put to bed.  I will contact you or vise versa next week Andy in regards to our previous emails.

Regards,
cool2

high five

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:45 pm

Caught a mistake tonight...the bylaw changed so that violations only stay with an owner for 1 year as opposed to the 2 years in used to be. Todd, your previous violation was on 6/25/15 so it fell off before this latest issue so your fine was not $20 but $10. This has been fixed. FYI.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Good to know, I'm callin' Dominos as we speak and placing my order ... eating popcorn

Seriously though, thanks for the catch, appreciated. cool2

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Another example of why I have to constantly double check the bylaws myself...the amount for the second offense is $25 (not 20) which I also fucked up on in the first place.

Hey RWP, why don't you go rules

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Damn, we want more in that progressive pot! rofl

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:08 pm

I have an idea for a new bylaw..... No new or edited bylaws for at least 2 if not 3 years. wink

This way they can sink in and become common place. In my hockey league I ran from 1992 till 2015 from like '98 till '15 we had no changes to the rule book. I had the whole book memorized and could recite them almost word for word over the phone or in person to any of the owners. It was great to not have to open the book, find the subject, and read for clarification.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Feel free to contribute some of your weekly cheese budget, as donations are welcome and appreciated.  wink

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Feel free to contribute some of your weekly cheese budget, as donations are welcome and appreciated.  wink

Oh, since I live in Wisco, I have a cheese budget. Oh... shrug wink

Last edited by Titletown Tyrants on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:14 pm

I have an idea for a new bylaw.....   No new or edited bylaws for at least 2 if not 3 years.   wink

Won't happen. Already have plenty of notes and such for post-2016. I agree it'll be nice if we get things so rock solid that everyone is completely satisfied and nothing new comes up but we're not there. Over the past 4+ years we have seen plenty of changes but we've gotten things much better for it.....and I foresee that continuing.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:14 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Oh, since I like in Wisco, I have a cheese budget. Oh... shrug wink

I thought a cheese budget was mandatory in Wisconsin? You don't wanna be drummed out do ya and sent to the Dakotas or god forbid Iowa. laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Oh, since I live in Wisco, I have a cheese budget. Oh... shrug wink

I thought a cheese budget was mandatory in Wisconsin?  You don't wanna be drummed out do ya and sent to the Dakotas or god forbid Iowa.  laughing

We do love our cheese, but yeah, I would never want to be banished to places like the Dakota's, or Iowa which is probably the worst piece of ground in the states. Fields of opportunity my ass. ROFL

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I have an idea for a new bylaw.....   No new or edited bylaws for at least 2 if not 3 years.   wink

Won't happen.  Already have plenty of notes and such for post-2016.  I agree it'll be nice if we get things so rock solid that everyone is completely satisfied and nothing new comes up but we're not there.  Over the past 4+ years we have seen plenty of changes but we've gotten things much better for it.....and I foresee that continuing.

I Concur, was just making a funny. Each year the changes have been smaller and less of (at least that is the way I see it). I think the book is pretty tight now. I'm sure in another few years though it should be flirting with rock solid. Don't lose sight of perfection and the ability to recognize it when you see it. "Change" is not always good, just look at Obama ... zing. Couldn't resist a shot over the Liberal bow.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:55 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Another example of why I have to constantly double check the bylaws myself...the amount for the second offense is $25 (not 20) which I also fucked up on in the first place.

Hey RWP, why don't you go rules
good thing I this was just about to ask why the nineties penalty was more

i guess i should  rules more again

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   

Back to top Go down

Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: