HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:22 am

Citing bylaw B.1.A, the Hamilton Steel Cats have been fined $20 (second offense) after a 10 day absence without prior notification/approval.  

This needs to be taken care of by 11:59PM CT this Friday July 15th.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:36 am

I need to ask for fucking permission to go away?

Really???

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:39 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
I need to ask for fucking permission to go away?

Really???

Not sure if I'm supposed to comment here.... but, whatever

I don't think its "asking permission" - I think its called giving notice (a common courtesy)

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:44 am

I call it fucking bullshit. I don't plan shit, man. I am single and roll when I roll. Someone calls and says want to jet for the long weekend and it extends from 3 days to an extra week cause we don't punch a time clock and have that freedom. It is the summer after all, am I suppose to stay tied to a computer and report my every move. I ain't that important that my whereabouts need to be known 24 fucking 7.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:57 am

Sounds like a pretty cool way to roll so I understand how your stance on it would vary from mine. I suppose I could share what I think is bullshit but then everyone else would have to listen read it and I would likely end up in a crummy mood so I'll pass.

At least I know you're aware of this.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:03 am

Misery loves company, you shit on my fuckin' day, so you can shit on everyones day as far as I am concerned.

I understand you like us to punch a clock and be present and accounted for every 72 hours. I don't actually memorize those rules and thus 2 fucking summers in a row I get fucked upon returning from a sabbatical. Which I must say turns my mood instantly into hostile shit.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:17 am

Funny how 23 others (well it be like 30 if we count past owners) haven't had an issue. I don't shit on people's days...I just keep doing what I always do.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:03 pm

Todd it's not hard to give a one sentence heads up in the space of 10 days...
Don't make this into more than it needs to be

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:12 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Todd it's not hard to give a one sentence heads up in the space of 10 days...
Don't make this into more than it needs to be

Ian, when I go somewhere for 3 days and it turns into 10 days how would you like me to log on to the site. Drive 3 hours to use my puter then drive 3 hours back. I'm not a cell phone user. Don't own one, never have. Besides, in July I fail to see the big deal as to my whereabouts for a week or two. I report for duty daily for literally years, never miss an important date, free agency, or the draft. Yet 10 days in July and we need to send out the hounds.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:26 pm

Ok, I'll just be frank with ya cuz I know you prefer it....

There are folks here that make mention if they'll be away for shorter time frames than 3 days and they do so because it's abnormal for them and they don't want someone to wonder wtf.  If that turns into more days then it does but they said "something".  I have a pretty solid history at his point of being cool with various absences so if you run into trouble with me on this front it's hard for others to see how that's on me.

As for
Quote :
"reporting for duty for literally years, never miss and important date, free agency, or the draft. Yet 10 days in July and we need to send out the hounds."
Haha, you confused this with your other leagues.  You know the ones that don't even compare to this one on their best day in a decade.  See, while it might be slower right now, some of us still are trying to be active, come up with ideas to entertain or improve the league and even if it's mindless horseshit that some of the other cunts in this league don't give a shit about it's still "effort made FOR the club" and you downplaying that as a ritual bottom 5 poster, whilst being the ONLY member without a role because you don't like to work (your words) and despite my repeated attempts to be chill about it and put more effort than I should have to get something that fit your nature (way more effort than you directed at it anyway) looks like total horsepiss to me.

You're right.  It's July.  In July some of us still give a fuck.  You don't...well other than you want to play in the playground we fucking built.  Hell, I spent more time (just the other morning) using the internet trying to figure out an explanation for your sudden and unexplained absence than you've shown my way in some time sir...and just in case anyone here was unaware, I also have a fucking life outside of RW and I manage to handle that on top of what goes on here so let me be super immature for a second and say.....PFFFFFFFFTTTTTT to this entire argument on your part.

You and I exchanged emails not to long back and I really thought you "got it"....the words were all there but when you boil it all down you just want to play in a normal fantasy football league and while I wanted to play against you (cuz you know the game for sure) I am not running a normal fantasy football league.

My recommendation is you refuse to pay the fine because I don't see it as a wise investment for you sir.  While my above comments seem cunty as fuck, they're just a reflection of what you brought to this thread so how you feel about that is up to you.  I'm not mad and think anyone competing against you in a league had better bring their A-game but you march to the beat of your own drum (as most do) but your direction seems to be distant from that of where this club is headed and I feel confident that I have been transparent about that seeing as 22 others (+ some prospects and even past owners) have had no trouble being on board.

Whatever.  Is what it is...you can make a decision and state it or you can do nothing and I'll proceed accordingly.  If you (or anyone else) wants to say I'm a dick who overdoes it or whatever else in that direction....hell, I'll agree with ya even....but if I am ever gonna pat myself on the back, it'll be to say that I have effectively set up an environment where folks get what they deserve based on what they put in and good luck to anyone to speak to the contrary.

end it

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Ok that Give-A-Fuck meter is the best thing I've seen on here in days. Just saying...

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:11 pm

Where can I get one of those.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:41 pm

That is a fucking awesome meter.

lol 2

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Haha that is the longest I have seen Andy keep his cool. Good job Andy you becoming a softy!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Haha that is the longest I have seen Andy keep his cool. Good job Andy you becoming a softy!

What a pussy.  scared ROFL

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 am

Sometimes cat's just don't give a fuck anymore...

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:28 am

I get the sitch.......Todd mentions. Would be tough to alert anyone if the thought was only going to be 3 days. But I get Andy's side as well. I guess if I were in Todd's position I would expect the fine if caught being it is a 2nd offense fee. I love he has freedom in his life...my kids freak out if I leave the house....and one of them doesnt live with me anymore and the other is at college. But if I dont pick up the phone or they come over (announced usually) and I am not there they are like.....MOM WHERE WERE YOU, WHY ARENT YOU HOME? They literally think I am always just supposed to be where they left me I guess LOL

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:21 am

I see people posting in the "Owners" thread all the time about not being around for one reason or another. I guess, they don't like being fined for being away. Hell, they even share their adventures which is cool. If you are away, you are away. My suggestion is that just let someone know that the 3 day sabatical may turn into a 5 or 10 day trip. That way, if you get a trade offer, and you don't respond, they know the reason why. Should be all taken care of.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:23 am

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
I see people posting in the "Owners" thread all the time about not being around for one reason or another. I guess, they don't like being fined for being away. Hell, they even share their adventures which is cool. If you are away, you are away. My suggestion is that just let someone know that the 3 day sabatical may turn into a 5 or 10 day trip. That way, if you get a trade offer, and you don't respond, they know the reason why. Should be all taken care of.
high five

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:35 am

This reminds me a lot of Red Box rentals.  I usually get them for a day for like a buck but, for some reason, as life events come up, I end up holding that damn video for a week and get dinged with massive fees.  Each day there's a decision.  Do I stop by a drop box and end the fees or is paying attention to other things worth the extra fees?  And life usually wins out over a fee of a few bucks.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:32 am

It only takes 5 min ton post that you will be going on vacation and may not be around for a few days.

I mean, I understand it can get annoying having to post everytime you're going to be away from the site. But it is also frustrating for the commissioner to wonder where you have been and also wondering if everything is ok. Just my 2cents

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:23 pm

As someone who once had to search on the internet only to discover a friend had passed away unexpectedly and then break the news to that fantasy league...besides the obvious notion that I want an active league it's also because I just generally give a fuck.

Todd can feel however he would like about this and the outcome is completely up to him but it's fucking absurd for the least active person to tell the most active person to chill out or whatever...and what is the desire here? Should I just ignore this bylaw because you don't agree with it? What if I ignore a different bylaw because someone else doesn't think that fits their life choices? Oh yeah...that would be fucking stupid.

When it comes to discussing rule changes, we do most of that in January so feel free to propose taking the summer off, or part of the summer off or having the league piss off whenever you'd like....and we'll talk in January...where I say something "Are you fucking high?" but we can totally do that then. laughing

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:39 pm

"I don't actually memorize those rules and thus 2 fucking summers in a row I get fucked upon returning from a sabbatical"

didn't want to say anything at the time when I saw this - but I think this was the funniest and most telling thing I've seen in this thread and was quite surprised he even put it up there

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:00 pm

Hey that's why we have a waiting list. Even Original owners like Todd might get to the point where following the rules is not something that they are interested in anymore. Bottom line is no one forces anyone to do anything, its all a choice, but if its not done consequences follow. I really liked the no drama months that we have been enjoying and hope Todd pays up and stays.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:00 pm

No cellphone in 2016 - I'm both impressed (as someone who likes to buck the herd) and incredulous... laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
No cellphone in 2016 - I'm both impressed (as someone who likes to buck the herd) and incredulous... laughing
You spelled incredible wrong bro... Aren't you a teacher or something? Wow... Just wow...

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Hey that's why we have a waiting list. Even Original owners like Todd might get to the point where following the rules is not something that they are interested in anymore. Bottom line is no one forces anyone to do anything, its all a choice, but if its not done consequences follow. I really liked the no drama months that we have been enjoying and hope Todd pays up and stays.

I don't know, I thought the facesitting episodes had created some drama in the league.  shrug

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:

That was the thing that blew me away the most. Are you a flip phone guy Todd?

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:33 pm

Duly noted.  Thanks for the feedback.  You can remove 20 bucks from the balance in my account to pay the fine.  Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:00 pm

To answer some Q's and or observations that I saw mentioned.

No, I do not own a flip phone, fllippers, or flip flops. I do not even know what a flip phone is. I do not know how to operate a modern cell as when I borrowed one on two occasions after looking at it for a few minutes I handed it back and said "can you dial this number and hand it to me when it is ringing, please. when I was done with the call I looked for the hang up button to no avail, marched the phone back over to the owner and said thanks for the usage, I think it needs to be turned off now.

I have a simple Land Line, works fine for me. I even have the phone set up to talk to me and tell me verbally who is calling so I can decide whether to get up and answer it or ignore it as usual.

I mentioned I got nabbed on a fine last year cause I missed 15 days, thus I was under the impression that was my threshold this year. A newb was constantly flooding the board with bullshit posts that I found annoying, so I took a few days off hanging here and booked for a extra long weekend. However, after being away 5 or 6 days and returning my router had taken a shit and went for the craps. I had no internet when I returned, but I thought it was my provider, not my router. By the time the a service call was done and the problem was diagnosed another 7 days had passed bringing us to day 13. On the 14th day I bought a new router and hooked it up. The box said easy peasy blah blah blah, well after about 4 fucking hours it was working. I could have logged on, but said fuck it wait till tomorrow, and tomorrow was a day to much. So there is that. I ain't drying to dodge shit or lie and fib. I give it straight all the time and you can like it or lump it as far as I am concerned. I said my piece, paid my fine, and moved on.

Not sure when the 15 day rule became the 10 day rule or is it the 6 day rule. I don't even know. That is what has me puzzled. I could care a less about the money aspect as I earn a decent living. As for telling people, the league, or anyone in general where I am going or what I am doing. I do not have a exact issue with that, I just simply do not even think of doing it, it does not even register as something I need to do. Why? cause it is something I have never had to do. I have lived almost 50 years doing what I want when I want. I have been self employed most of my life, I have not had to punch clocks at work or ask for days off. So this whole informing people of my agenda is a new concept to me and something that needs to be taught or reminded of.

I went away for what was suppose to be 3 days, it turned into 10 days because I liked where I was and stayed a while longer. I had zero way to communicate that, and also had no reason to believe I needed to as I was under the impression it was the same 15 days like the previous year.

Anyway, that is that.

cool2

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Fine is paid. Plowing ahead.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:14 pm

To answer some Q's and or observations that I saw mentioned.

No, I do not own a flip phone, fllippers, or flip flops.  I do not even know what a flip phone is.  I do not know how to operate a modern cell as when I borrowed one on two occasions after looking at it for a few minutes I handed it back and said "can you dial this number and hand it to me when it is ringing, please.  when I was done with the call I looked for the hang up button to no avail, marched the phone back over to the owner and said thanks for the usage, I think it needs to be turned off now.

I have a simple Land Line, works fine for me.  I even have the phone set up to talk to me and tell me verbally who is calling so I can decide whether to get up and answer it or ignore it as usual.

I mentioned I got nabbed on a fine last year cause I missed 15 days, thus I was under the impression that was my threshold this year.  A newb was constantly flooding the board with bullshit posts that I found annoying, so I took a few days off hanging here and booked for a extra long weekend.  However, after being away 5 or 6 days and returning my router had taken a shit and went for the craps.  I had no internet when I returned, but I thought it was my provider, not my router.  By the time the a service call was done and the problem was diagnosed another 7 days had passed bringing us to day 13.  On the 14th day I bought a new router and hooked it up.  The box said easy peasy blah blah blah, well after about 4 fucking hours it was working.  I could have logged on, but said fuck it wait till tomorrow, and tomorrow was a day to much.  So there is that.  I ain't drying to dodge shit or lie and fib.  I give it straight all the time and you can like it or lump it as far as I am concerned.  I said my piece, paid my fine, and moved on.

Not sure when the 15 day rule became the 10 day rule or is it the 6 day rule.  I don't even know.  That is what has me puzzled.  I could care a less about the money aspect as I earn a decent living.  As for telling people, the league, or anyone in general where I am going or what I am doing.  I do not have a exact issue with that, I just simply do not even think of doing it, it does not even register as something I need to do.  Why? cause it is something I have never had to do.  I have lived almost 50 years doing what I want when I want.  I have been self employed most of my life, I have not had to punch clocks at work or ask for days off.  So this whole informing people of my agenda is a new concept to me and something that needs to be taught or reminded of.

I went away for what was suppose to be 3 days, it turned into 10 days because I liked where I was and stayed a while longer.  I had zero way to communicate that, and also had no reason to believe I needed to as I was under the impression it was the same 15 days like the previous year.

Anyway, that is that.  

cool2

Thanks man. I know I like the clarification. To hopefully clear things up on my end, B.1.A is what we're getting into here which says more than 6 days away needs to be "pre-approved" but honestly I just want a heads up...it's not like I am gonna decide shit for people. What it really came down to is this...by the time someone gets to 15 days away I am seeing red because if I was told nothing and juggling all of the moving parts and "feelings" folks have around here...long before 15 days I get the "this person doesn't give 1/10th of the fucks I give" and so at some point we changed to reflect it better.

I don't mean to pick on you or anyone else with any of the rules here or follow-up to them......I'm just very well aware of what flies for me and what doesn't and feel I have done a good job being transparent about it. I would hate to see anyone leave but if anything on this level is just too far out of bounds for someone then they should act accordingly. I am glad you're staying and see your paying of the fine as a big "Todd does give a fuck" decision. From here, I'd like to get square on the stuff we were emailing about a little while back and from there hope your memory can temporarily be as shitty as mine so this last few days goes unremembered....for me it will because I forgot about last year until you brought it up...the penalty tracker doesn't forget the process but I forgot the story.

Anyway...I do get your overall position in terms of how you live your life and while it can suck...when in doubt post in advance if you're going away or have my number on ya somewhere and tell someone with one of those high tech gizmos called smart phones to shoot me a text that says "This is Todd, I'm barefoot playing with tadpoles in the woods for a few days and rest assured I'll be back!" and I'll be cool. I don't need to know everything...I just need something to work with.

Cheers bitch! cheers

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:49 pm

I'm just glad you two made out and made up.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:12 pm

YEA, all is good. Glad this is over. Now back to kicking Todd's Canuck ass in football!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:16 pm

I swear if I listen closely I hear crying coming from the wait list tongue

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:18 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I'm just glad you two made out and made up.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Poor Justin getting crushed again....

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I swear if I listen closely I hear crying coming from the wait list tongue

Haha, this is what I was thinking when this was all going down.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:

I don't know, I thought the facesitting episodes had created some drama in the league.  shrug

Can't remember if I ever read up on the facesitting controversy, but I believe it involves the lovely Carla. wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Shaferville Stars wrote:

Can't remember if I ever read up on the facesitting controversy, but I believe it involves the lovely Carla.  wink
She has put that behind her... like behind her...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Shaferville Stars wrote:

Can't remember if I ever read up on the facesitting controversy, but I believe it involves the lovely Carla.  wink

I can feel the eyeroll that Carla will give when she reads this, and it's funny! rofl

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Shaferville Stars wrote:

I can feel the eyeroll that Carla will give when she reads this, and it's funny! rofl

Behind her or UNDER her? scratch

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Okay, first of all I lol'd at Rob's pics.
You have talent for finding the right pic for the right moments. Those were too funny. Props! clap

Secondly, I will try to post my comings and goings in the future to avoid any further or future turmoil.

Thirdly, This was never about the amount of the fine, or the fine itself. It was about clarification on why the fine and where the shorter window came from. As well as me explaining my side of it and how it came to pass. I ain't called Fred Flintstone by my friends cause I run around without shoes on, or eat Brontosaurus Burgers, it is because I live a prehistoric lifestyle compared to them in regards to their techno toys. Me paying the fine was never in doubt on my end.

Finally, I fully understand the logic behind the rules and did not intentionally over step to be some sort of Maverick (Hell, I don't even have a Goose to be a Maverick to begin with). It is just the way shit broke. I thought I had a 15 day window before the timer expired. I also do not take for granted any of the work Andy does, or any of you other guys for that matter, that do articles or site maintenance. I fully appreciate everyone here and what they bring to the table big or small.

With that bring said I plan on moving forward and consider this put to bed. I will contact you or vise versa next week Andy in regards to our previous emails.

Regards,
cool2

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:56 pm

I Googled "Canadian Rage." Was not disappointed.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:05 pm

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO @ Rob's pics

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Man I love this place.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Man I love this place.

Why? What has you popping a wood now CheeseDoodle?

shrug

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Man I love this place.

Why?  What has you popping a wood now CheeseDoodle?

shrug

I just giggle at so many people's posts. And for a minute I thought you were going to say fuck it, and you said you were angry but never questioned it. That's awesome Catman.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)   

Back to top Go down

Owner Penalty (Hamilton Steel Cats)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: