HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Charles vs D. Murray

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5619

PostSubject: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:35 am

Here are a couple older vet RB players that some at the RW might have a solid preference in liking.

Demarco Murray - Some are not sold on the new scenery for Murray as they feel he has lost explosiveness. Was he miss used in Philly and can become a solid RB1-2 contributer for your fantasy team this year?

Recent news:
Titans RBs coach Sylvester Croom called DeMarco Murray a "coach's dream."
Croom has been "blown away" by Murray's work ethic and leadership skills. He's also been impressed by rookie Derrick Henry, though Murray is obviously the more polished product. Murray imploded in Philly last year and never saw eye-to-eye with head coach Chip Kelly. He's off to a much better start in Tennessee. Jul 8 - 4:39 PM
Source: titans.com

Jamal Charles - Some think recovering from the ACL injury at 29 years old is tall hill to climb. Others feel he has gas left in his tank and could add to his 5 seasons of 1000 yard seasons.

Recent news:

Coach Andy Reid said Jamaal Charles (ACL) might not be cleared for training camp.
"We’ll have to see with Jamaal," said Reid. "You don’t want to take any steps back." Charles did some individual work at OTAs, but isn’t going to be full-go at the start of camp. Kansas City could rest Charles the entire preseason. Charles has setback risks coming off two knee surgeries in the last four years, but remains on track for Week 1. Jun 18 - 4:05 PM
Source: ESPN

Whatcha think RW? Who would you draft first in a start up this year? Who would you rather trade for if you had to trade for one of them? Which one might bring a pick value in during trade discussions.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:12 am

Murray just turned 28, 5 months ago. Charles will be 30 at the end of this season. For dynasty purposes, I like Murray for that reason and the ACL's. If it were redraft and only looking at this year, I would take Charles all day. I actually don't mind Murray's situation. But I'm a guy who thinks Henry isn't very good so take that for what it's worth.

But I enjoy these Carla, everyone will have different viewpoints.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7454

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:15 am

I think I go charles only because I see a higher possible upside


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5619

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:09 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:


But I enjoy these Carla, everyone will have different viewpoints.

I like sharing and reading different owners views on players going at a similar ADP or might be perceived as a similar player.

Besides Outlaws said we dont have enough football talk going on and too much jibberish about non football stuff (I dont agree with it being this time of year) BUT--- I wish he would post in one of these LOL

AND....Eric isnt yelling (all caps) in this thread yet either!


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:16 am

He's an engraver Carla, it's what they do. laughing

I'm hoping I'm right on Henry and they shove the ball Murray's way since I own him in RW. I do own Charles in 2 leagues. He is such a monster, especially in PPR formats.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5619

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:20 am

Yes I know he is an engraver.....Charles scares me to be honest....his time on the field is numbered for sure. That doesnt make me like Murray more though, however Murray could have his one of his best years if he really gives what his coach is saying he is giving at practice.

Also....I almost ran Forte with Charles instead of Murray in this discussion, but Forte has less competition in NY. I think Charles has some young bucks breathing down his neck and obviously Murray has to fight off Henry and even a few others will be nibbling.


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5627

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:27 pm

Give me the oft injured Charles, because I dislike Murray that much...





Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2395

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Dynasty>>>Depending on the round, probably neither.  Re-draft>>>Charles;  he's older, but has always seemed to bounce back with a solid year after injury.  Reid...Coach speak for, I'm going to keep him fresh for the season; and I'm not going to ride him like a cheap whore, ALL year. Croom...Coach speak for, we just spent $25.5 million over the next 5 years; but just in case, we drafted Henry in the second round.  Oh yeah, we also kept Cobb, Andrews and McCluster around for the hell of it.


Back to top Go down
Online
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:29 pm

I'd take Charles easy. Tenn. didn't draft a RB that high to not use him.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8501

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:09 pm

It's not even remotely close. Charles by an absolute mile and that's not because I have him here. He's got years of top end production behind him and has recovered well from serious injuries before. He's also an excellent pass catcher and has put up serious fantasy points on only 200 or so touches.

Murray needs volume to be a stud and he probably won't get it in Tennessee. And he looked bad last season though that may well have been the scheme.


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:22 pm

I think it was Chips trash scheme. He kept trying to run Murray outside the tackles instead of through. Charles injuries do scare me. Coming back from an ACL in your age 24 season is very different than your 29 season and he's put miles on since then. Can he do it? Of course he can, he's solid, but it's something to look at.

I do have to ask Jon, how is Murray not set up to get volume? I think that the Titans will be in the top 5 in the NFL in rushing attempts this season. Also, Mariota will use him in check downs. I just don't see as large a gap as you do.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8501

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:47 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I think it was Chips trash scheme. He kept trying to run Murray outside the tackles instead of through. Charles injuries do scare me. Coming back from an ACL in your age 24 season is very different than your 29 season and he's put miles on since  then. Can he do it? Of course he can, he's solid, but it's something to look at.

I do have to ask Jon, how is Murray not set up to get volume? I think that the Titans will be in the top 5 in the NFL in rushing attempts this season. Also, Mariota will use him in check downs. I just don't see as large a gap as you do.

It's just opinions I guess. I think they'll run a lot too but I think he's in a timeshare with Henry and it won't be a mile off 50-50. In his incredible Dallas season, he had about 440 touches and just about 230 last season. I see him much closer to 230 than 440 this year and I don't think he'll be close to Charles who may have a similar number of touches, if the 230 or so is a reasonable estimate.

I like Murray but he's not close to Charles in fantasy value for me. DLF's ADP agrees too - Charles is #49 in June dynasty ADP, Murray #93. Murray is a buy at that price but I'd have him a good 3 rounds below Charles.







Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:57 pm

Yeah, like I said, I own Charles in 2 leagues, but I fear that they will spell him even more often with the younger backs succeeding so well in his absence. Who knows though, only time will tell.

Oh, and Henry blows cock and will be 100 miles from 50/50. laughing


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2395

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:


Oh, and Henry blows cock and will be 100 miles from 50/50. laughing

Wishful thinking, latent vision, or both??


Back to top Go down
Online
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8501

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Yeah, like I said, I own Charles in 2 leagues, but I fear that they will spell him even more often with the younger backs succeeding so well in his absence. Who knows though, only time will tell.

Oh, and Henry blows cock and will be 100 miles from 50/50. laughing

Agree on the bolded, but historically, Charles has only needed 250-300 touches to be an RB1. Murray needs a lot more than that.


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:55 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Yeah, like I said, I own Charles in 2 leagues, but I fear that they will spell him even more often with the younger backs succeeding so well in his absence. Who knows though, only time will tell.

Oh, and Henry blows cock and will be 100 miles from 50/50. laughing

Agree on the bolded, but historically, Charles has only needed 250-300 touches to be an RB1. Murray needs a lot more than that.

Well Murray has only had 230 touches once in his career, but sure I will bite. He was a RB1 in 2013 before his number 1 overall RB year, and he has a small sample size of being the guy.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5619

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:41 pm

[quote="England Dragons"]
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I like Murray but he's not close to Charles in fantasy value for me. DLF's ADP agrees too - Charles is #49 in June dynasty ADP, Murray #93. Murray is a buy at that price but I'd have him a good 3 rounds below Charles.



Wierd to see this ADP difference because in their rankings they are back to back. Most of the guys who ranked them have them within 3-5 spots of each other, but overall they are back to back on the 2016 rankings list.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3021

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:28 pm

The 300+ carries for Murray in Dallas certainly showed their effect last season... Then again, Philly was a trainwreck too... Jamaal coming off ANOTHER injury, but dammit, he seems to come back every time with a little bit of that burst that made him a star in the first place. Will he go to the well one too many times and have his wheels fall off eventually? Of course... But I'm betting Jamaal has one more productive season in him. Murray... at best I see a 50/50 split with Harvey.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:24 pm

Fuck Murray. Anything that touches both Dallas and Philly is a lost cause. Trash.


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3644

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Never been a big fan of either guy and never owned either guy in any league, ever. Would likely prefer Charles over Murray, but would not go out my my way to acquire either.

coffee


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2241

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:30 pm

I'd take Charles, he has a higher ceiling and he's proven. As of right now I consider Murrays year in Dallas a fluke, 1yr wonder.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5619

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:17 am

One point I experienced recently (yesterday in the SFB draft)

Charles went way early...................I was able to get Murray in round 7. That plays a factor to me and the overall desire to own Murray vs Charles.

*granted this is a different set up than some leagues (SFB) so I am not sure in a regular start up where the ADP difference is as it might not be this obvious.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8501

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Yeah, but you can get Murray way later as he's gonna score way less points.

shrug


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:34 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Yeah, but you can get Murray way later as he's gonna score way less points.

shrug

This year, or in two years when Charles is out of the league?  laughing


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8501

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:01 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Yeah, but you can get Murray way later as he's gonna score way less points.

shrug

This year, or in two years when Charles is out of the league?  laughing

Well the SFB is redraft so not really seeing your point...?

smile and wave


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:06 pm

Oh I thought we were still talking about Dynasty like in the OP, didn't see Carla's last post. Then I will quit the back and forth because we agree like I said in my first post. I would take Charles all day if it were a redraft.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5619

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:30 am

Take a look at RW take on these two players from last year. Some strong opinions (I really respect those when they are made even if they are wrong)

Murray was a beast last year ---Charles never played.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8501

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:37 am

unsure


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 am

I drank the coolaid last year and believed Charles would be healthy. Now he is not in an ideal situation.


Back to top Go down
Denver Demons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:37 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I drank the coolaid last year and believed Charles would be healthy. Now he is not in an ideal situation.

Is the situation really any better than it was last year? Spencer Ware/Charcandrick West didn't look bad in his absence in 2015. CJ Anderson is okay in Denver.

There's a reason he was signed to a vet minimum deal this year though. Dude is done. It's sad, really. Even if he was a Chief, you have to respect the guy's game when he was healthy.

All that being said, it's interesting that several disliked Demarco THAT much going into last year... Thanks for pulling some of these out of the depths.


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 796

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:07 pm

I was surprised at both of these players last year for different reasons. I didn't expect Demarco to have the year he had but am unsure if he will repeat his production again this year. I expected Charles to come back and be useful and win back the starting job but I have nothing near those expectations this year. I expect him to play but still will be a career low year for him in all meaningful stats. He was a beast but I've moved on and I think he is done.


Back to top Go down
Online
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5627

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Give me the oft injured Charles, because I dislike Murray that much...





baghead2


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:17 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Give me the oft injured Charles, because I dislike Murray that much...





baghead2

Yeah, the things some kids say. lol 2


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2395

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:19 am

I look for Murray to repeat last season; he is a better fit than I thought, and the Titans used him to his strengths. Fun to look back!!


Back to top Go down
Online
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:07 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
I look for Murray to repeat last season; he is a better fit than I thought, and the Titans used him to his strengths.  Fun to look back!!

Not sure Murray will repeat or come close to last year's numbers (increased weapons in passing game, MM's growth as a QB and Henry ready for an increased role. Plus, he's never had 2 productive seasons in a row due to injury.

Still take him over Charles, but doubt either are very productive


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:38 am

North Wales Knights wrote:


Still take him over Charles, but doubt either are very productive

You will look like Dave this time next year. embarrassed


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:21 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
North Wales Knights wrote:


Still take him over Charles, but doubt either are very productive

You will look like Dave this time next year. embarrassed

So I'm gonna drop like 30 lbs... cool vote yes


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5619

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:29 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
I look for Murray to repeat last season; he is a better fit than I thought, and the Titans used him to his strengths.  Fun to look back!!

Not sure Murray will repeat or come close to last year's numbers (increased weapons in passing game, MM's growth as a QB and Henry ready for an increased role. Plus, he's never had 2 productive seasons in a row due to injury.

Still take him over Charles, but doubt either are very productive

I thought the Titans had great success overall last year........I dont see them running the ball less. I think Murray may not repeat if they allow Henry more action, but I do think he will get 950 all purpose yards (if he does not get injured) 3 catches a game and no worse than 5 TDS probably 6

That puts him as a top 10 RB if that does happen.

Charles will do better than last year make fun


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:45 am

With the potential for an improved Titans passing game, Murray may drop off some, still no question as to value over Charles, who given past injuries last 2 seasons, may not finish the next one, hope he does and that helps Denver.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:31 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
North Wales Knights wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
I look for Murray to repeat last season; he is a better fit than I thought, and the Titans used him to his strengths.  Fun to look back!!

Not sure Murray will repeat or come close to last year's numbers (increased weapons in passing game, MM's growth as a QB and Henry ready for an increased role. Plus, he's never had 2 productive seasons in a row due to injury.

Still take him over Charles, but doubt either are very productive

I thought the Titans had great success overall last year........I dont see them running the ball less.  I think Murray may not repeat if they allow Henry more action, but I do think he will get 950 all purpose yards (if he does not get injured) 3 catches a game and no worse than 5 TDS probably 6  

That puts him as a top 10 RB if that does happen.

Charles will do better than last year   make fun

So he will go down from 1660 yards and 12 TD's to 950 total yards and 5 TD's? Sis, you are making yourself look foolish. ROFL


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3274

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:31 am

I'm not believing in Charles anymore. I think his time is done.

Murray I think will do good again, but I don't think he will put up the same numbers. Henry is going to start nipping at his feet for playing time


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1512

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:40 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
North Wales Knights wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
I look for Murray to repeat last season; he is a better fit than I thought, and the Titans used him to his strengths.  Fun to look back!!

Not sure Murray will repeat or come close to last year's numbers (increased weapons in passing game, MM's growth as a QB and Henry ready for an increased role. Plus, he's never had 2 productive seasons in a row due to injury.

Still take him over Charles, but doubt either are very productive

I thought the Titans had great success overall last year........I dont see them running the ball less.  I think Murray may not repeat if they allow Henry more action, but I do think he will get 950 all purpose yards (if he does not get injured) 3 catches a game and no worse than 5 TDS probably 6  

That puts him as a top 10 RB if that does happen.

Charles will do better than last year   make fun

So he will go down from 1660 yards and 12 TD's to 950 total yards and 5 TD's? Sis, you are making yourself look foolish. ROFL
I don't think his production drops to 950 and 5. There are very few Rookie receivers (if any) that, in my opinion, will make Mariota throw for 4,000+ yards and 30 TD's. Murray's production only drops (950 and 5) if he gets injured. I don't see Henry taking over for Murray at all this season. One rookie receiver topped 1,000 yards (Michael Thomas, Saints 1,137 yards in 2016.) I don't see any of the rookies on the Titans doing this, especially with Mariota at the helm.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:44 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I'm not believing in Charles anymore.  I think his time is done.

Murray I think will do good again, but I don't think he will put up the same numbers.  Henry is going to start nipping at his feet for playing time

Christine Michael was also going to start nipping at the feet of all the Seahawk RB's years ago as well. laughing


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5619

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
North Wales Knights wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
I look for Murray to repeat last season; he is a better fit than I thought, and the Titans used him to his strengths.  Fun to look back!!

Not sure Murray will repeat or come close to last year's numbers (increased weapons in passing game, MM's growth as a QB and Henry ready for an increased role. Plus, he's never had 2 productive seasons in a row due to injury.

Still take him over Charles, but doubt either are very productive

I thought the Titans had great success overall last year........I dont see them running the ball less.  I think Murray may not repeat if they allow Henry more action, but I do think he will get 950 all purpose yards (if he does not get injured) 3 catches a game and no worse than 5 TDS probably 6  

That puts him as a top 10 RB if that does happen.

Charles will do better than last year   make fun




So he will go down from 1660 yards and 12 TD's to 950 total yards and 5 TD's? Sis, you are making yourself look foolish. ROFL


Yes my mistake....I started to do a rushing yards only comment meaning he would drop to 950 rushing yards and whatever his 3 catches ended up getting him as his low..........but then I typed all purpose yards because I was going to add the receiving yards in.....but I got interrupted and never went back to read my own typing.  

So to clarify I think his rushing yards go down to 950 and he gets his 5 or 6 rushing TDs but Henry starts to take some of those.  He will still have a couple receiving TDs and get 250-300 yards receiving because Henry isnt going to catch many balls.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Ahhh. Well I can see a dip to that magnitude, some people are predicting that he falls off the planet, which won't happen unless injury occurs in my opinion.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5619

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Ahhh. Well I can see a dip to that magnitude, some people are predicting that he falls off the planet, which won't happen unless injury occurs in my opinion.

I do agree with you Bro. He is going to go all ghost like Charles this year.


Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:54 am

Surprised how many went Charles over Murray. A bit too afraid of the injury history. There's a reason he's only on a one year deal. Not a big fan of either though for the reasons most of you outlined earlier.

Sidenote, I love these kinds of threads. Player evaluation is the best part of these types of forums imo. Too many long conversations about topics unrelated to the original post sometimes for me


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2856

PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Demarco Murray is still going to have a good year. Charles may never play a down. Murray has done nothing to make anyone think he won't get alot of touches. Charles is just an experiment at this point.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Charles vs D. Murray   

Back to top Go down
 
Charles vs D. Murray
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: