HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:36 am

You only roast the ones you love. Ahhh, what a saying. What a tradition. And it is the offseason, so what the hell? Let's roast eachother. One by one, we will go through rosters, franchise moves, the draft, and any personal thing you can find funny about the owner in an attempt to show your respect for them. Please take everything with a grain of salt, no hard feelings, and if someone tears you apart, go after them in their roast. Without further ado, I open up the roast of Sty, RW's favorite Fireman of the Tarpon Springs Redknights!

Oh Sty, I have been waiting for this one, as well as many I am sure. First impressions when you look at Sty's roster? Is this a 48 man, 1 player copy league???

I didn't think you could find a worse QB situation than my team, but holy balls. Captain Freaking Kirk? Man I sold high on that 8 game wonder with a 1 year contract.  laughing

I almost vomited all over the place when you drafted Henry in the first. Possibly the grossest draft pick of the whole slew. Really Sty?

It's never good when you are trotting out Vincent Jackson, DeSean Jackson, and Kamar Aiken as your 3 best WR's... I will just leave it at that.

Let's not talk about LB... I feel as if I would just be pissing on a drunk passed out guy if I keep piling on.

Redknight Guy in a suit? Looks like this guy put your team together.

Sty, you are always one of the best sports and one of the most fun people here. I have enjoyed getting to know you and hearing about your face sitting extravaganzas!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:21 am

Sty - you were named after Saint Stylianos of Paphlagonia, The Protector of Children.  Quite fitting since it looks like your team was assembled by a child.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:26 am

Sty, you have a really good roster...

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:48 am

Sty's team rocks--------well if you like a basket full of disappointment, which last time I checked in fantasy football equals zero points.

Poor Sty.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:19 am

So I started doing some research on Sty, his team, his drafts, his failed run at Landry.  It reminded me of a game called Keno, a game that actually pays out if you fail to pick a single number.  Yup, you can miss on every single choice and still win money.  But if you get one right, you don't get paid.  Sty really should check out that game.  Anyway, I wanted to come in with some witty comments, some digs, and even some humor but just couldn't bring myself to do it.  Sometimes you have to cheer for that two legged dog trying to squat.  

Go get 'em Sty!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Sty is awesome at life, he rescues people on a daily basis, takes care of fish.
Sty is great for RW - wouldn't be the same without him (or lil Sty)

He clearly used up all his awesomeness in those areas tho - in between the white lines of FF tho...

via GIPHY

Even those Jamokes from the podcast could see that straight away mock

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:48 pm

Lol you guys need to get meaner! I don't wanna have to roast myself it's bad form

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:09 pm

the Tarpon Springs RedKnights...you mean the Tampon Strings Bloodknights...

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Sty on the job

Sty...off the job

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:31 pm

It's a good thing Sty's a firefighter. He's well equipped to deal with his flaming pile of crap of a roster

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
It's a good thing Sty's a firefighter.  He's well equipped to deal with his flaming pile of crap of a roster

Burn!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:56 pm

LOL good stuff guys! I like Val's idea of a pink name for me too :D

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Redknights

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:57 pm

Sty's first day at the Fire Academy, it was a fun day for him ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Two words:

Richard Sherman...

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Two words:

Richard Sherman...

lol 2

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:36 am

HIS ROSTER IS SO BAD............

EVEN I CAN MAKE FUN OF IT!!!!

ROFL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:49 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
HIS ROSTER IS SO BAD............

EVEN I CAN MAKE FUN OF IT!!!!

ROFL
cheers

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:08 pm

If I could use one word to analyze Sty's team, it would be

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
If I could use one word to analyze Sty's team, it would be

OMG DONT DO THIS TO ME WHAT WORD I MUST KNOW!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:34 pm

Anyone else notice the irony of this teams owner being pictured holding a sledgehammer with a look on his face that says "I'm gonna wreck the shit outta this mofo!"

A fireman can certainly stay busy if he is an arsonist.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Anyone else notice the irony of this teams owner being pictured holding a sledgehammer with a look on his face that says "I'm gonna wreck the shit outta this mofo!"

A fireman can certainly stay busy if he is an arsonist.
I could never be an arsonist. I'm too busy writing poems tongue

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:22 pm

YOU OFTEN SAY THINGS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)   

Back to top Go down

Roast 5- Tarpon Springs Redknights (Sty)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: