x
x
x
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Richard Gordon TE FA(Will never play again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Richard Gordon TE FA(Will never play again)   Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Dude is a nobody, but holy shit:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/06/23/journeyman-richard-gordon-arrested-for-hitting-girlfriend-had-ar-15-in-car/

How is his bond only 6 grand, when he punches his girlfriend, assaulted a cop and was admittedly on his way to shoot up a strip club?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Richard Gordon TE FA(Will never play again)   Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:37 pm

What. A. Dirtbag.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Richard Gordon TE FA(Will never play again)   Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:38 pm

I saw the link but I'm still trying to figure out who the hell this guy is.  I guess the answer is that he's the guy that's gonna room with Aaron Hernandez the next 10-20 years.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Richard Gordon TE FA(Will never play again)   Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:21 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Dude is a nobody, but holy shit:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/06/23/journeyman-richard-gordon-arrested-for-hitting-girlfriend-had-ar-15-in-car/

How is his bond only 6 grand, when he punches his girlfriend, assaulted a cop and was admittedly on his way to shoot up a strip club?

Charges need to be worse in our system. All he really has is two assaults that amount to very little in today's society. I didn't read the story, just basing it off of what you posted.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Richard Gordon TE FA(Will never play again)   Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Quote :
Free agent TE Richard Gordon was arrested on charges of battery and battery on a law enforcement officer in Miami Gardens, Fla. on Tuesday.
A passerby called the cops after seeing Gordon punching and pushing his girlfriend. The girlfriend said Gordon punched her arm several times and slapped her across the face as she was driving Gordon to pick up his car near a local strip club. When police discovered his car, there was an AR-15 rifle in the vehicle in plain sight. They arrested Gordon and impounded the gun and car. Jun 23 - 9:21 AM  

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Richard Gordon TE FA(Will never play again)   Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:50 pm

grumpy cat says typical NFL off season news article...*yawn*.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Gordon TE FA(Will never play again)   

Back to top Go down

Richard Gordon TE FA(Will never play again)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: