HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Shaferville Stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6708

PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:16 pm

Wow I can't believe they actually voted to leave...

surprised


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5760

PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:27 am

Yeah I just saw this too? How is that even happening?
WOWZA.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8638

PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:47 am

Erm...

Pound already down 10%. Lowest value since 1985. FTSE100 expected to open down as far as 15% on last night's close.

PANIC!!!!

Neutral


Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars
 
 
avatar

Posts : 470

PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:53 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Erm...

Pound already down 10%. Lowest value since 1985. FTSE100 expected to open down as far as 15% on last night's close.

PANIC!!!!

Neutral

Great time to shop in England I guess...


Back to top Go down
Wisconsin Warlords
 
 
avatar

Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:39 pm

Congrats Sam! I just have to say this is my first day on the site and I can already tell by the amount of replies to this one post at the end of June you guys/ girls are all crazy! I love it! So glad to have found a league that is so dedicated in the off season.


Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars
 
 
avatar

Posts : 470

PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:49 am

Wisconsin Warlords wrote:
Congrats Sam! I just have to say this is my first day on the site and I can already tell by the amount of replies to this one post at the end of June you guys/ girls are all crazy! I love it! So glad to have found a league that is so dedicated in the off season.

Thank you sir, glad to have you on board as well. Most intense and unique fantasy group I've ever seen.


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:08 am

What's happened to Sam? He was a waitlister but now I see he didn't make it to "green" status under the new regulations. Has he expressed disinterest or is this a President executive order?


Back to top Go down
Online
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:20 am

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:
What's happened to Sam?  He was a waitlister but now I see he didn't make it to "green" status under the new regulations.  Has he expressed disinterest or is this a President executive order?  

Not entirely sure, but he hasn't logged onto the site since Dec 8.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22577

PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:18 am

Sorry for failing to update. Sam informed me a little while back that life had shifted in some way and that he would be done after 2016. He said he had a good time. I emailed with him just yesterday and got him paid up.  I know no details but I  have no reason to believe he's not doing good.  Just less free time I'd imagine.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7982

PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:37 am

Good, glad Sam is ok.

I wish all our prospective waitlisted-era were like Ed except without the priestly qualities he possesses.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shaferville Stars   

Back to top Go down
 
Shaferville Stars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: