:: I forgot my password

Share | 

How could Roster Wars be better?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:59 pm

So heaven/hell knows the sort of responses I could get from asking this question but it's something I ponder from time to time...and before I ask it, realize nothing said in this thread shall be considered a proposal, demands will be laughed at and RW does not negotiate with hostage-takers so leave your threatening bullshit at home you internet terrorists....

This could (and probably will be) just a personal preference.  This could address our dynasty league, RWTC, forum or the RW Universe as a whole.  This could address MFL, the forum, our bylaws, scoring, structure, owners, friends, certain people's faces, my attitude, smilies, Chris and I arguing about players, Carla having girl parts, this guy Neutral , prospects, waitlisters, former owners or anything else about RW but we will not be discussing your mother or your mother-in-law because they have not shown their face in here even once.

The question...

I am gonna try super duper duper duper hard to not reply to shit unless I am asking for clarity to something I don't understand.  Maybe throw out something that should be added or thought about in regards to what you post.  Even if one of you hairy MFers says goddamn Victory Points I will just sit here silently Rolling Eyes  and reading the next post.  Have fun....who knows what I might chew on or run with one day.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:46 pm

So are we all supposed to just read and not state our opinions of others ideas or just you have to shut the fuck up?

shut up

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:01 pm

I've got 2 things this is a league that's supposed to parallel the NFL as much as possible correct?

1. I'd be all for a rookie contract lasting a mandatory amount of years (like 3yrs) with a 4th yr extension/option. I know the NFL is a 4yr contract with a 5th yr option but that might be a little steep with our current contract yr cap.
2. Also like the NFL, a maximum amount of roster spots.

These 2 things could add so much strategy to building a roster and make RFA even more exciting.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I've got 2 things this is a league that's supposed to parallel the NFL as much as possible correct?

1. I'd be all for a rookie contract lasting a mandatory amount of years (like 3yrs) with a 4th yr extension/option. I know the NFL is a 4yr contract with a 5th yr option but that might be a little steep with our current contract yr cap.

These 2 things could add so much strategy to building a roster and make RFA even more exciting.

I don't disagree at all, I think both of those suggestions merit discussion at the very least...

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:07 pm

My #1 suggestion to make RW better would be to have more of you guys poking your heads in the NFL and Players section of the forum and actually discussing FOOTBALL! It seems like it is just a handful of owners who are regularly active in that section, seems weird to me considering all of us here have enough passion for football that we play in hardcore dynasty leagues.

I love discussing and debating players talents and prospects for success or failure, would be nice if there was more action in that arena... it would be nice to have more to look forward to in that section besides just arguing with Andy about players! Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:10 pm

I think the biggest change I would like to see is how we do the free agency bidding. I would like to see use the auction bidding that MFL provides. I mean these 1 WB bids were starting to get on my nerves, along with other owners, and I think things would run a lot smoother if we used MFL instead of the message board.

Just my 2cents .....

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 am

For the record I don't think we try to be as close to the nfl as possible, so that as a justification for changes might not be the best. Not saying the ideas don't have merit just questioning the assertion

I've been wondering if we need a different cutoff for when the max contract is 1yr - time to spot talent in preseason or even early season...

Also bringing back the live chats or hangouts could be good for the community

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 am

some sort of taxi squad where the players either don't count or count for less against the cap years - even if its only for later round picks

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:11 am

Chris - Probably because I am female I kinda like some time to post in the NON football threads (especially during the off season) because it helps me get to know the personalities around here and it is a place where friends of the league (Val,Steph,ED) can participate and feel part of the RW family.

That being said I think these kind of threads tame down in Sept-Jan. and there is more real football contributions.

Dan - I like those ideas about the rookie contracts, but if we do that maybe we incorporate Erics idea with TS players with some of them. I mean if we are going to force teams to contract all rooks 3/4 years they are not all worth eating into our contract year allotment, so we would need a place to put some of them so the years dont effect rosters entirely.[/b]  

The only problem I have with Dan's suggestion is what do we do with a rookie we like i.e. Zeke types where we would like to keep them longer than 3/4 years.  We only get to protect so many players at tag time with so many war bucks as payments.  I would still want the option to give a player a 6 year contract if I want.  (so more to discuss here if we do begin discussing this option)

Derrick - I like this idea too.  Proxy bidding on MFL is the way to go.  I get Andy doesnt want to rush FA and really why do we have too, but there are times knowing I will own someone or am going to lose out on what I feel my max bid is and it would allow me options to go after another player.  I miss out on the opportunities when we are up bidding for days $1 at a time.  The 24 hr clock at $1 is nausiating at times.  I would rather FA go faster than interrupt a teams strategy or plan.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:39 am

I absolutely love the way we do our bidding, would not want to change it to MFL at all. Less interaction it seems.

Chris- we can continue our Fitzmagic debate if you'd like... laughing

I like our option to give rookies whatever contract we like. Do you want to give a 5th round pick a 4 year deal, or would it be tiered by round?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:19 am

Ability to waive draft picks.  No reason not to. (I.E. if you have the 10th pick in the 7th round you can opt out of the pick and just get skipped.)

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:34 am

I miss the Brad Live Vlog. I like to see more participation in that and see it more regularly.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:36 am

Some great ideas so far.  Some I like.  Some I don't.  Some I'm neutral on.  

Taxi squad spots are a great idea and I would argue that you don't need to assign any contract until you actually activate them.  

I would also like to be able to assign contract years later in the preseason.  We don't get to see much of camps before we need to assign contracts.  I would really like to see that date pushed back to August 15th or even a week later.

And definitely think that we all could post more in the player forums.  And substantive posts there.  Maybe each of us can post one less time about Fitzy and talk up another player.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:39 am

The player threads usually tend to the owner of that player defending their guy, or arguing against the guy so their guy looks better. Posturing.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:41 am

Shawn will really hate this but it seems like adding an extra 25 WBs to each team per year would really open up things.  There's a very tight spread between the yearly allocation and the value of using all tags.  While some would argue that it makes you think twice about using all tags, I think that a small amount of breathing room would make things work better.  In the end, the extra WBs would likely get wasted in RFA but I still think that it's a good move.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:42 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Ability to waive draft picks.  No reason not to.  (I.E. if you have the 10th pick in the 7th round you can opt  out of the pick and just get skipped.)

100% support this-----your team management should always be a choice not a forced event.

When you force the draft pick to be used you are forcing a team to use a 1 yr contract at minimum. If you dont allow a pick to go unused we should be allowed to cut the player prior to the season.....the NFL doesnt keep underachievers.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:17 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
So are we all supposed to just read and not state our opinions of others ideas or just you have to shut the fuck up?

shut up

I'm not telling anyone what to do...just that I'll do my best to not argue with anyone. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:18 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:

I have never been one to try to emulate the NFL. I think RW is more interesting than the NFL and our roster construction is one of the things I think makes this league wicked fun that I didn't get elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:29 am

I have read this far...and I'm doing a good job of shutting the fuck up. LOL I agree with some things and disagree with others as one would expect.

I will say this...I am always ALWAYS always thinking about shit like this. There are a few big things swirling in my head right now and some comments here already indicate others think similarly.

As a refresher, I'm not concerned with mimicking the NFL unless it's the best idea I've heard but ultimately having our game being a strategic good time is my aim. What makes this place special is the activity, interacting with others that give a damn and having payouts commemorating all of the cool things that can occur. Owner contributions are huge...without that you'd all only get my take on things and how much can one person do by themselves, really?

Thanks for throwing out your thoughts and keep em coming. If even one thing comes from this thread it was well worth our time.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Love the TS idea. As long as we keep it small (4-5 guys). I would hate to have someone stash 20 guys on their TS...

Not a fan of more WBS. I am a fan of less WBs!!!

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:05 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

I have never been one to try to emulate the NFL.  I think RW is more interesting than the NFL and our roster construction is one of the things I think makes this league wicked fun that I didn't get elsewhere.
So no chance of a set roster limit, well thanks for thinking about it, that got shot down quick. tongue

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

I have never been one to try to emulate the NFL.  I think RW is more interesting than the NFL and our roster construction is one of the things I think makes this league wicked fun that I didn't get elsewhere.
So no chance of a set roster limit, well thanks for thinking about it, that got shot down quick. tongue
Just for the record I think that's the only thing I don't care for in RW, everything else is awesome. As I see rosters growing and growing it's less and less about strategy and more and more about just getting as many people on your roster as possible. It takes more skill and knowledge to pick the best 50 players vs. having as many players as you want so your ass is covered in every scenario possible. 2cents

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Just for the record I think that's the only thing I don't care for in RW, everything else is awesome. As I see rosters growing and growing it's less and less about strategy and more and more about just getting as many people on your roster as possible. It takes more skill and knowledge to pick the best 50 players vs. having as many players as you want so your ass is covered in every scenario possible. 2cents

Totally disagree with this. The years cap limits this. Too big of a roster means no big contracts which means lots of roster turnover. I don't think you can hoard players for the long haul

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Totally disagree with this. The years cap limits this. Too big of a roster means no big contracts which means lots of roster turnover. I don't think you can hoard players for the long haul
You don't think there would be more strategy and skill involved in selecting x amount of players vs. an unlimited amount?

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

You don't think there would be more strategy and skill involved in selecting x amount of players vs. an unlimited amount?

I don't. I don't think having a bigger roster equals a better team, or a better strategy. I think there are merits to both, and having those options means different strategies can be used, so owners can really construct their team how they see fit. Especially with a penalty for dropping contracts, I don't see a need to limit rosters when we have systems in place that do so.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:06 pm

Andy should be proud of us......not one mention of VPs

lol3

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

lol3  

Visible pantylines?

scratch

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:29 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

lol3  

Visible pantylines?

scratch

lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:32 am

I'm all for less restriction if I want 25 players with huge contracts on my team I should be able to do it. If I want 70 I should be able to do it, obviously if you are smart enough to make it work within the 120 contract cap then so be it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I would never support a more restrictive hand holding approach.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:43 am

Having the flexibility to make your team how you want it is what makes RW great. I couldn't believe it when I first came here and I saw that teams had 75 guys on their rosters. You have a cap, and it's up to you what you want to do with that cap.

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
My #1 suggestion to make RW better would be to have more of you guys poking your heads in the NFL and Players section of the forum and actually discussing FOOTBALL!    It seems like it is just a handful of owners who are regularly active in that section,   seems weird to me considering all of us here have enough passion for football that we play in hardcore dynasty leagues.

I love discussing and debating players talents and prospects for success or failure,  would be nice if there was more action in that arena...   it would be nice to have more to look forward to in that section besides just arguing with Andy about players!  Evil laugh

I agree and accept this challenge. Will spend more time there going forward.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Ability to start a player on bye/injured. Example usages:
1) MFL was slow to reflect IR or FA and I had to reduce a contract to pick up a scrub who would probably have scored < 5 points.
2) carrying two kickers when you can only start one. Every other position you can start at least 2.

Might be complicated to administer because I do want penalties for bad lineups where the owner could have started someone not on bye/injured.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:29 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Ability to start a player on bye/injured. Example usages:
1) MFL was slow to reflect IR or FA and I had to reduce a contract to pick up a scrub who would probably have scored < 5 points.
2) carrying two kickers when you can only start one. Every other position you can start at least 2.

Might be complicated to administer because I do want penalties for bad lineups where the owner could have started someone not on bye/injured.

This seems complicated. Maybe creates a gray area. Gray is not my favorite color.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

This seems complicated.  Maybe creates a gray area. Gray is not my favorite color.

Even 30 shades??? wink

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:38 pm

Could work if you had to post in your team thread that you were doing it purposefully. But not sure how I feel about it

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:54 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

This seems complicated.  Maybe creates a gray area. Gray is not my favorite color.

Even 30 shades???  wink

Well.........

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Well.........

lol3  

It has to beat...  mow

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:10 pm

I like the setup as is. Shouldn't be allowed to start a bye week or injured player for any reason.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:42 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I like the setup as is.  Shouldn't be allowed to start a bye week or injured player for any reason.  

We wont have to worry about this Andy will never stand for this idea.

(there Andy I saved you from having to come to this thread and chime in since I know you are trying hard not to)

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:07 pm

I re-titled the thread so it can be easier to find in the future if anyone wants to throw more thoughts my way. As we've seen, I can't make everyone happy but folks have most definitely gotten ideas through to RW reality.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:22 pm

This doesn't really concern the major components of League, but  addresses the matriculation of new owners.  Having just gone through the process...I realized very quickly that the former owner and I, had very different visions.  I understand that we all are thankful just to have a team; but I was thinking how much I would have appreciated the ability to adjust my contract years to fit the direction I wanted to go.  I had players I didn't care for with 4+ contract years...  

So, what if we allowed new owners to drop players, without penalty...(I took over a team with $13 WB's...not much I could do, with the draft still going, to buy out contracts).  And, allowed them to cut/remove contract years only... (NOT add years).  This would make the team feel more like their own, and accelerate the re-build process.  It would also help compensate for taking over a team in really poor shape.

Obviously all of us "Non-Originals" have endured this, and perhaps it's best left unchanged, as it definitely serves as a good learning process.  With a growing group of people on/soon to be on, the wait-list, thought I'd throw it out for discussion.  (Not that anyone is ever going to leave the League)  wink  

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:32 am

The learning process is one of the funnest parts of the league. I think, much like an expansion team (in this case-takeover), the new owner should get some sort of compensation like Tom said. Especially, if the team is in terrible shape. I think if you do that though, you need to do it for all new owners who take over a team. Either, none or all. Give them a bonus of WB's to cut players for instance. If you use the WB's, great! If you don't, you lose the WB's.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:12 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

This doesn't really concern the major components of League, but  addresses the matriculation of new owners.  Having just gone through the process...I realized very quickly that the former owner and I, had very different visions.  I understand that we all are thankful just to have a team; but I was thinking how much I would have appreciated the ability to adjust my contract years to fit the direction I wanted to go.  I had players I didn't care for with 4+ contract years...  

So, what if we allowed new owners to drop players, without penalty...(I took over a team with $13 WB's...not much I could do, with the draft still going, to buy out contracts).  And, allowed them to cut/remove contract years only... (NOT add years).  This would make the team feel more like their own, and accelerate the re-build process.  It would also help compensate for taking over a team in really poor shape.

Obviously all of us "Non-Originals" have endured this, and perhaps it's best left unchanged, as it definitely serves as a good learning process.  With a growing group of people on/soon to be on, the wait-list, thought I'd throw it out for discussion.  (Not that anyone is ever going to leave the League)  wink  

I think this is something Vet owner's wish they could do from time to time as well. So since that makes little sense to allow, I would guess Andy wouldnt let new owners do it either.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Yeah, I wish I could have dumped some bad contracts with no penalties when I took my team over as well, but I think we all have to deal with it.

And the reason you only had 13 WB's left is because I bid up Kelce, if you want you can have the 95 WB's back and I will take him. Damn! I don't have them!   laughing

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Yeah, I wish I could have dumped some bad contracts with no penalties when I took my team over as well, but I think we all have to deal with it.

And the reason you only had 13 WB's left is because I bid up Kelce, if you want you can have the 95 WB's back and I will take him. Damn! I don't have them!   laughing

But at least he was able to keep Tyrod.  

This issue has been discussed several times, both many years ago and as recently as a few months ago.  It does not appear that anything that impacts the competitive balance of the teams will be given as a concession.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

That's exactly the point; we "had" to deal with it, why should they?...Karla and you both agree to liking the idea, so why not entertain a change for our future Owners?

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

...And you still haven't responded to this:  

Quote :
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Oh that definitely going to be a higher pick than Andy's. laughing

Hey Buddy; I've offered up a couple wagers...So far "Crickets"...Here's another...I'll finish ahead of you in DD...$20 bones? (End of Season Final Standings).

...What say you?  

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:50 pm

I think we have spoken about and put in place compensation for taking over a team in bad shape (ie yearly fee related).

I see no reason to change the competitive landscape - if you don't like the challenge let the next owner on the waitlist get a team first and hope for something more to your liking next time

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
I think we have spoken about and put in place compensation for taking over a team in bad shape (ie yearly fee related).

I see no reason to change the competitive landscape - if you don't like the challenge let the next owner on the waitlist get a team first and hope for something more to your liking next time

-Russ mentioned this as well, but I'm not seeing how this would change the competitive landscape?  It simply accelerates the inevitable dropping of players from a roster.  If you were allowed to "add" years to a contract, or add WB's or other players, I would agree.  

-The compensation you mention only applies to very rare cases.  

-Perhaps you "don't like the challenge" presented by this concession? wink

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:03 pm

New owners get what they get an can't get upset. Haha, that rhymed. I think Andy and those that make exceptions have out the right things in place for owners coming into bad situations.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
New owners get what they get an can't get upset. Haha, that rhymed. I think Andy and those that make exceptions have out the right things in place for owners coming into bad situations.

Understand Nick; and it's fine to say "Ha Ha" you are stuck with what you got...But, do you believe it changes the competitive landscape?  If so, please explain how/why.

Now, to more important matters...Do we have a bet???
money eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How could Roster Wars be better?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: