HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Mr. RedKnights Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Redknights

PostSubject: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello my RW's family. Mr. RedKnights had a rough day today. A multi car traffic accident , which needed two Air Tranports and five ambulances. You know how the Florida sun is , it was 95 today so with the bunker heart felt like 120. Stelio and his crew had to be transported to the hospital with dehydration. He is fine doing well and his crew is going great to. Just taking him home soon. They worked their asses off and all patients are getting medical care. I think he needs a

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Wow, glad to hear he is doing well Stephanie! Often, we don't give enough credit to FireFighters, but it's a service that we couldn't do without. Thanks for keeping us in the loop and thanks for all you do Sty!!!

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Redknights

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Thanks for the update! Feel better Sty!!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Glad to hear you're OK Sty and remember:

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:24 pm

Sty, you're a real badass! Get well buddy.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Wow intense. Thanks for taking care of us regular citizens!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:53 pm

Fantastic job by you and your crew! vote yes   Hope you're all feeling better, and back in those boots soon!!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:01 pm

OUR HERO! - feel better

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:08 pm

https://www.facebook.com/iontb/posts/609223079246833

Heading home thanks guys

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/iontb/posts/609223079246833

Heading home thanks guys

Someone got his phone back!!!!

Good to hear Sty, get some sleep and rest.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:35 pm

Not in any mood to talk tbh. Kiss you're loved ones. One of the trauma alerts was a pediatric patient. It's bad enough dealing with the poor people in the wreck, then we had a police officer and two of my guys go down from the heat along with other FFers that got treated but did not get transported. I never went down but they said I looked bad and I guess it was a good call as I am completely depleted of any potassium in my blood. Having bananas and some coconut water.
Anyway please pray/think about the patients. Hope they all recover

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Wow, puts things into perspective.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:35 pm

From the new guy, even though I've only been here a couple of days, that some scary stuff to read. Take care of yourself, and here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

Bern

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:43 pm

You are a true hero Sty.

Prayers go out to the victims and wish you some well deserved rest.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:23 pm

Wish all the patients a speedy recovery snd also you Sty. All you responders have a tough job and I thank you all for it. My dad is a police officer and he has to deal with these types of things often, so I can kinda relate to how you are feeling right now. Not that I personally can relate, but just the way my dad was after hard days, makes me understand what you are going through right now. Prayers sent out to you and your family, and also the patients

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:53 am

Hope you and all the patients get back to 100%.

bow

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:19 am

Glad to here you are okay Sty... Thanks for the work you do...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:35 am

Thanks guys appreciate all the kind words.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:23 am

bow bow bow bow bow

Thank you for all you do out there in Tarpon Springs... The community is lucky to have you.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:37 am

Glad to hear you're doing better buddy

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:58 am

Glad to hear that you're doing much better now.  Thanks for all your hard work. There are certain professions that people take for granted until they need their services.  

And, no, I still don't think Ian will let you have Landry.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:01 am

Some crazy photos on the Facebook page:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:01 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Glad to hear that you're doing much better now.  Thanks for all your hard work. There are certain professions that people take for granted until they need their services.  

And, no, I still don't think Ian will let you have Landry.

lol3

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:09 am

Wow, glad everyone is okay. Some things you just dont think about.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:27 pm

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2016/6/5/_2_seriously_injured.html

Well good news is everyone is still alive. Thanks again all for the nice words and also Andy for not moving this thread as it is obviously not Roster Wars related lol. Stephanie should learn to put threads in the proper place wtf HAHA.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:22 pm

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2016/6/5/_2_seriously_injured.html

Well good news is everyone is still alive. Thanks again all for the nice words and also Andy for not moving this thread as it is obviously not Roster Wars related lol. Stephanie should learn to put threads in the proper place wtf HAHA.

She titled it just right and it was about your status which is RW Business. It's not like we have a closet full of Sty's to replace your ass with. Glad you're feeling better.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:42 pm

a closet full of Stys seems kind of scary...

yikes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

yikes
open mouth

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

yikes

Only if they all come out of the closet.... lol 2

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:55 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

She titled it just right and it was about your status which is RW Business.  It's not like we have a closet full of Sty's to replace your ass with.  Glad you're feeling better.

Horror movie material!

laughing

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:57 am

Glad you're doing better Sty. Appreciate your service in saving lives.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:19 am

We forget sometimes how the heat effects fireman. Glad you are doing well Sty.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:23 am

Keep up the good work Sty. Thank you for all you do.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:07 pm

I am sure everyone has firemen like Sty in their area, but for some reason I wish they all were as concerned and engaged in their jobs as Sty. We would have a great force if so.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I am sure everyone has firemen like Sty in their area, but for some reason I wish they all were as concerned and engaged in their jobs as Sty.  We would have a great force if so.

Thanks Carla I appreciate it. The end result is we got this family to the hospital asap but overall I am not happy with myself. Its my job to make sure my crew and I are not over heating and I should have asked Command for more resources/relief. It just all happens too fast and all you care about at the time is getting those poor people out not worrying about your own bodies and the effect that heat has. I guess its the "blinders" syndrome, where you are just focused on the task.
See in a fire, its easy, we go in find the fire, do a primary search for people, ether find some or call an "all clear" and bam you are done. Heck our bottles are filled with 45 minutes of air so with exertion you can easily stay in there for 35 minutes before running out... But in a hot environment of 95 degree heat with the heat index even higher and in full bunker gear (three layers of protection) where our bodies cannot sweat its a different story.
It pisses me off cause the first thing my Deputy Chief said today is "we need to look at these hardcore workouts you guys are doing during the day"...
I made the mistake of posting a picture on facebook of a workout I was doing in the bay with my crew about 1 hour before this call came in and yes we worked out hard but guess what! THATS BULLSHIT! our workouts are so we can be fit and ready and their not to blame, how about looking at the fact that it was hot and we got overheated instead of finding something to take away or blame... Pisses me off, heck personally I think after what happened that we should double our workouts during the day so we can be in better shape and not get overheated so quickly. Sorry for the rant, I know you guys probably dont care and I know I talk to much about my job but its just annoying. Lets not look at the fact that we got the patients out to the hospital lets look at the fact that we got dehydrated. Heck I didn't even want to go to the hospital... Only reason I agreed to it was cause I know my two guys were there and I wanted to make sure they were ok.
Did I learn from this call? yes, I learn and have sleepless nights from every call, I cant stop thinking about this child and if it is doing better, or cant stop seeing the blood everywhere and that feeling what could I have done better. I guess if I didn't care then I should just quit right now. Anyway back to work tomorrow hope we go back to rescuing cats from trees and picking up old ladies from the floor for a little while...

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:24 pm

You're making me tear up Sty.  F the Deputy Chief -- you keep working those guys.  I'm getting pumped to watch Backdraft tonight.  

And, it's now clear that you went in and rescued that boy -- you may have lost Landry -- but you did the right thing.

http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t6593-wartimes-may-2016-tarpon-springs-redknights-putting-out-fires-or-turning-up-the-heat

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
You're making me tear up Sty.  F the Deputy Chief -- you keep working those guys.  I'm getting pumped to watch Backdraft tonight.  

And, it's now clear that you went in and rescued that boy -- you may have lost Landry -- but you did the right thing.

http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t6593-wartimes-may-2016-tarpon-springs-redknights-putting-out-fires-or-turning-up-the-heat

tank

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I am sure everyone has firemen like Sty in their area, but for some reason I wish they all were as concerned and engaged in their jobs as Sty.  We would have a great force if so.

Thanks Carla I appreciate it. The end result is we got this family to the hospital asap but overall I am not happy with myself. Its my job to make sure my crew and I are not over heating and I should have asked Command for more resources/relief. It just all happens too fast and all you care about at the time is getting those poor people out not worrying about your own bodies and the effect that heat has. I guess its the "blinders" syndrome, where you are just focused on the task.
See in a fire, its easy, we go in find the fire, do a primary search for people, ether find some or call an "all clear" and bam you are done. Heck our bottles are filled with 45 minutes of air so with exertion you can easily stay in there for 35 minutes before running out... But in a hot environment of 95 degree heat with the heat index even higher and in full bunker gear (three layers of protection) where our bodies cannot sweat its a different story.
It pisses me off cause the first thing my Deputy Chief said today is "we need to look at these hardcore workouts you guys are doing during the day"...
I made the mistake of posting a picture on facebook of a workout I was doing in the bay with my crew about 1 hour before this call came in and yes we worked out hard but guess what! THATS BULLSHIT! our workouts are so we can be fit and ready and their not to blame, how about looking at the fact that it was hot and we got overheated instead of finding something to take away or blame... Pisses me off, heck personally I think after what happened that we should double our workouts during the day so we can be in better shape and not get overheated so quickly. Sorry for the rant, I know you guys probably dont care and I know I talk to much about my job but its just annoying. Lets not look at the fact that we got the patients out to the hospital lets look at the fact that we got dehydrated. Heck I didn't even want to go to the hospital... Only reason I agreed to it was cause I know my two guys were there and I wanted to make sure they were ok.
Did I learn from this call? yes, I learn and have sleepless nights from every call, I cant stop thinking about this child and if it is doing better, or cant stop seeing the blood everywhere and that feeling what could I have done better. I guess if I didn't care then I should just quit right now. Anyway back to work tomorrow hope we go back to rescuing cats from trees and picking up old ladies from the floor for a little while...

I know I'm the Newbie around here and I don't have any pull (or do I have some? Nevermind, that's for another topic) but I vote this as "The Post Of The Year", or at least the "Post Of The Week", since that's how long I've been here.  All I know is that if I'm ever in Florida and I need Fire rescue, I want it to be in your district, on your shift!  You are one Bad Ass Dude!  winning

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I know I'm the Newbie around here and I don't have any pull (or do I have some? Nevermind, that's for another topic) but I vote this as "The Post Of The Year", or at least the "Post Of The Week", since that's how long I've been here.  All I know is that if I'm ever in Florida and I need Fire rescue, I want it to be in your district, on your shift!  You are one Bad Ass Dude!  winning

You give me too much credit. Thanks Bern.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:22 pm

I think Sty is feeling the Bern.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:31 pm

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:
lol fo su!

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:11 pm

Sty is a certified bad ass hero and I'm proud that I get to "know" him. My little cousin is an active fireman in Lyons, IL and hoping to one day get on a rig in Chicago somewhere... So I have nothing but respect for what you guys do and the lives you guys impact on a daily basis!

bow bow bow bow bow bow

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:22 pm

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:
lol fo su!

Sty is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Love the lol fo su. For all you abbreviation challenged people out there: Laugh Out Loud, Fuck Off, Shut Up.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:35 pm

Feel like Sty should somehow be shoehorned into this video for being a badass....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:23 pm

LOL great video. JJ Abrams is very musically talented.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Perfect way to relax after the bad wreck.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2016/6/8/large_fire_at_largo_.html

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Considering the folks that visit Walmart, I'm surprised there isn't one on fire every day.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Considering the folks that visit Walmart, I'm surprised there isn't one on fire every day.  
lmao good point. I can't stand Walmart.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 pm

You give me too much credit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. RedKnights Status   

Back to top Go down

Mr. RedKnights Status
View previous topic View next topic Back to top