HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 The 2016 Roster Wars Draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22577

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
There's this thing called "my draft list" right there on the MFL site. It's great because it uses copy/paste functionality. I couldn't imagine drafting any other way.

That doesn't have my notes. I probably should have done it in such a way that I could access it from my phone too but it's a file on my laptop.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
There's this thing called "my draft list" right there on the MFL site. It's great because it uses copy/paste functionality. I couldn't imagine drafting any other way.

That doesn't have my notes. I probably should have done it in such a way that I could access it from my phone too but it's a file on my laptop.

Like I said, copy/paste. Also have the scratchpad.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10055

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Andy, you seem like a guy who would know who he would take only being 9 picks into the draft. Don't you know there is a timer in this timeless draft? Or wouldn't you rather rush to make your selection instead of hearing shit from the peanut gallery? laughing


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5723

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Hahaha Shawn!

Btw I just remembered that Andy said he was gonna slow everything down at #10. So you all have 1 hour to get your trades in! At 4:00 pm EST I make my pick!

Exactly why I didnt rush, if Andy didnt type that I woulda picked before I washed my jeep in the freezing fricken 40 degree weather we have here for some reason.


Back to top Go down
Online
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Andy, you seem like a guy who would know who he would take only being 9 picks into the draft. Don't you know there is a timer in this timeless draft? Or wouldn't you rather rush to make your selection instead of hearing shit from the peanut gallery? laughing

I know you aint talkin' 'bout me boxing


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5723

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Omg Carla took another guy I liked! Wtf Carla there is more then just IDP.

Making pick in 20 min. Get any offers in before I pick a "need" player.

Well I am done taking any players for awhile so youre safe and there are plenty left on your favorites list so you will be fine.


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10055

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:35 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Andy, you seem like a guy who would know who he would take only being 9 picks into the draft. Don't you know there is a timer in this timeless draft? Or wouldn't you rather rush to make your selection instead of hearing shit from the peanut gallery? laughing

I know you aint talkin' 'bout me boxing

I'm talking about all of us knuckleheads yucking it up here about why Carla and sty are taking a year. It's strenuous waiting and trying to stir the pot. poking


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:38 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Andy, you seem like a guy who would know who he would take only being 9 picks into the draft. Don't you know there is a timer in this timeless draft? Or wouldn't you rather rush to make your selection instead of hearing shit from the peanut gallery? laughing

I know you aint talkin' 'bout me boxing

I'm talking about all of us knuckleheads yucking it up here about why Carla and sty are taking a year. It's strenuous waiting and trying to stir the pot. poking

You're horrible at stirring the pot. Have I taught you nothing?


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7982

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:40 pm

I honestly know exactly who I am taking "Nick's guy"... I am just giving a courtesy hour to get offers in before I made the selection :D


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5723

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Andy, you seem like a guy who would know who he would take only being 9 picks into the draft. Don't you know there is a timer in this timeless draft? Or wouldn't you rather rush to make your selection instead of hearing shit from the peanut gallery? laughing

I know you aint talkin' 'bout me boxing

I'm talking about all of us knuckleheads yucking it up here about why Carla and sty are taking a year. It's strenuous waiting and trying to stir the pot. poking

I thought you hated this draft? Why are you even watching


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10055

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Andy, you seem like a guy who would know who he would take only being 9 picks into the draft. Don't you know there is a timer in this timeless draft? Or wouldn't you rather rush to make your selection instead of hearing shit from the peanut gallery? laughing

I know you aint talkin' 'bout me boxing

I'm talking about all of us knuckleheads yucking it up here about why Carla and sty are taking a year. It's strenuous waiting and trying to stir the pot. poking

I thought you hated this draft?  Why are you even watching

Because it's funny watching you mess up all your picks except for Zeke.


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3024

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Carla may now be the slowest drafter.
Ya. I yelled at her on Twitter but she doesn't care that we might miss the first week of the NFL season because of her slowness

Probably face sitting......... Again.
it's a dirty addiction. Also very dangerous just like anything else that is not done in moderation. Carla please be safe. #notjudging

Kinkly Explains Facesitting

"While it can be an erotic practice, facesitting can also be dangerous and lead to asphyxiation. To prevent this, the top partner shouldn't sit all the way onto the bottom partner's face, but hover over it slightly instead. A Queening stool can also be used for added safety; this is a low stool with an opening in the seat."


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Andy, you seem like a guy who would know who he would take only being 9 picks into the draft. Don't you know there is a timer in this timeless draft? Or wouldn't you rather rush to make your selection instead of hearing shit from the peanut gallery? laughing

I know you aint talkin' 'bout me boxing

I'm talking about all of us knuckleheads yucking it up here about why Carla and sty are taking a year. It's strenuous waiting and trying to stir the pot. poking

I thought you hated this draft?  Why are you even watching

Because it's funny watching you mess up all your picks except for Zeke.

Oh now you're TALKIN! mischevious stir the pot


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10055

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:49 pm

You inspired me Shawny.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7982

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Carla may now be the slowest drafter.
Ya. I yelled at her on Twitter but she doesn't care that we might miss the first week of the NFL season because of her slowness

Probably face sitting......... Again.
it's a dirty addiction. Also very dangerous just like anything else that is not done in moderation. Carla please be safe. #notjudging

Kinkly Explains Facesitting

"While it can be an erotic practice, facesitting can also be dangerous and lead to asphyxiation. To prevent this, the top partner shouldn't sit all the way onto the bottom partner's face, but hover over it slightly instead. A Queening stool can also be used for added safety; this is a low stool with an opening in the seat."


good idea


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8638

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Queening stool..........

ROTFLMAO


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10055

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Ed, I think that needs its own thread in the FFA section, so it's easy to get info in a face sitting emergency. This is the draft thread for gosh sake! nono


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7982

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Ok. I have received 0 offers. Best Draft ever! Making my pick #sorryNick


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10055

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Ok. I have received 0 offers. Best Draft ever! Making my pick #sorryNick

No worries here Sty!


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10055

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Sty just drafted a FB in the first round. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Does this work?





Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7982

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Sty just drafted a FB in the first round. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

OMG! He is a fullback? I DID NOT GET THE MEMO! I want a refund go go go!


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Well my workday is over now. Time to go see what's on the Honey do list. Somebody wake me when Han-Yang decides not to take any of those trade offers that he's not getting.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6708

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Does this work?


If you were trying to take a screenshot that I can scroll up and down in, yes.

If you were trying to post a video of minions, no.




Last edited by Philadelphia Pigskins on Sun May 15, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Does this work?


If you were trying to take a screenshot that I can scroll up and down in, yes.

If you were trying to post a video of minions, no.

That's not a screen shot, it's the actual draft page.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6708

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Does this work?


If you were trying to take a screenshot that I can scroll up and down in, yes.

If you were trying to post a video of minions, no.

That's not a screen shot, it's the actual draft page.



Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5723

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Andy, you seem like a guy who would know who he would take only being 9 picks into the draft. Don't you know there is a timer in this timeless draft? Or wouldn't you rather rush to make your selection instead of hearing shit from the peanut gallery? laughing

I know you aint talkin' 'bout me boxing

I'm talking about all of us knuckleheads yucking it up here about why Carla and sty are taking a year. It's strenuous waiting and trying to stir the pot. poking

I thought you hated this draft?  Why are you even watching

Because it's funny watching you mess up all your picks except for Zeke.

Sorry might not be what you would do


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10055

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Carla, why so serious? Just having fun.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8638

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 5:48 pm

I'm out for the night - coming up on midnight here. Back on just before 1am est.

Send offers for the 2.02 if you want it so I can trade or pick when I'm awake.

cheers


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 8:27 pm

New England Nineties gave up:
Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.07

Decatur Freakshow gave up:
Year 2016 Draft Pick 2.07
Year 2016 Draft Pick 2.08
Year 2016 Draft Pick 3.09

I'm probably going to get panned a little because "value" wise I think this is pretty cheap to move into the top 7 of the draft. But I had 1.02, 1.07, and 1.08 and then nothing until the 4th, and I really like the depth of this class, and have some spots to fill.

I thought Bob might go for a quarterback here given what he has at the position, but obviously he likes Henry.

I'm on the clock with 1.08 and may sniff around a little more, but I won't hold us up too long. If anyone wants to move up (especially given my very reasonable prices), let me know.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6708

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Alright TT.  I really think if we band together and focus we can make it to the 3rd round so I can make a pick tonight.  Who's with me????



Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5690

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Alright TT.  I really think if we band together and focus we can make it to the 3rd round so I can make a pick tonight.  Who's with me????


Not Mike.

tongue


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2530

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 9:09 pm

I'm In...





Wait...I don't have a pick until the 5th round...



Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22577

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 9:15 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Alright TT.  I really think if we band together and focus we can make it to the 3rd round so I can make a pick tonight.  Who's with me????




lol3


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3693

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Nothing warms my heart more than the proper usage of Animal House cuts. Well Done! clap


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22577

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 10:31 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Nothing warms my heart more than the proper usage of Animal House cuts.  Well Done!  clap



Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Couldn't pass up Goff there, I'm a little surprised that 1.08 is the first QB off of the board, but I'll take it.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 10:35 pm

New England Nineties wrote:
Couldn't pass up Goff there, I'm a little surprised that 1.08 is the first QB off of the board, but I'll take it.

We all got together and made sure we let you be the first to take the dive after all of your top 5 talk.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5100

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 10:36 pm

I was getting the feeling from Mike's comments that he really hoped that a QB would have gone earlier so that someone else would have dropped. Not a fan of the QBs this year but tough to fault the pick with this setup.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2530

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Nothing warms my heart more than the proper usage of Animal House cuts.  Well Done!  clap




Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Eh, the only thing I was really "hoping" for headed into this draft was that I'd be able to get a tolerable deal to move back, which I did. The quarterback talk was just because I went back and looked at the last couple of drafts and noted when they usually go. Neither Goff, Wentz, or Lynch are Luck-level prospects, but guys like Manziel, EJ Manuel, and Bridgewater all went no later than #6 in either class. Could be revisionist history, but I don't think any of those guys would've been ranked ahead of Goff as a prospect. Certainly none of them went near #1 overall.

Winston went #4 last year, but he was clearly a better prospect.

And since this is a relatively underwhelming class at skill position, I thought it might push QB's up, not down.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5100

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 10:56 pm

If I wasn't picking at #1 I would likely have seriously considered one of the QBs. But I'm the guy that "overpaid" for Flacco, so take that for what it's worth. At least I didn't tag Tyrod over Kelce.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6708

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 11:00 pm

Now we're moving!! 18 more picks to go!! Where's Tom's cricket? Let's roll!!

carlton carlton


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2530

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Sun May 15, 2016 11:41 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Now we're moving!!  18 more picks to go!! Where's Tom's cricket?  Let's roll!!

carlton carlton


>>>>>>>>>>>>


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Mon May 16, 2016 8:14 am

QB run = activated.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7598

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Mon May 16, 2016 9:31 am

selected Smith, Jaylon DAL LB

wanted to take him over Booker bad but my RB's are to weak to take a chance


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8638

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Mon May 16, 2016 9:37 am

Sorry for the delay DD'ers - traded up but it didn't come through until after I'd left this morning. Had visits to Doctors and 2 separate hospitals today and I refuse to draft by phone...!

unsure


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Mon May 16, 2016 9:38 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
selected Smith, Jaylon DAL LB

wanted to take him over Booker bad but my RB's are to weak to take a chance

I'm just shocked you passed him. Not complaining, he was one at the top of my list. It'll be a BOON next year.

Thanks Eric!!


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Mon May 16, 2016 9:39 am

I'm probably going to bed in about an hour. I will pick before then but leave a little window open if anyone wants to move up for either of these picks. To me, two players clearly stand out, but that's probably just me.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7598

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Mon May 16, 2016 9:42 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
selected Smith, Jaylon DAL LB

wanted to take him over Booker bad but my RB's are to weak to take a chance

I'm just shocked you passed him. Not complaining, he was one at the top of my list. It'll be a BOON next year.

Thanks Eric!!

I should of taken him that was my plan all along and just flipped at last min


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   

Back to top Go down
 
The 2016 Roster Wars Draft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: