HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 3:34 pm

Are we required to keep players that we acquired through RFA?  And what happens if I sign him but release him at a later date?

My specific question deals with Connor Barth, who was a Buc when I bid on him.  He's now a FA.  First, do I need to give him a 1-year contract or can I cut him.  Second, if I don't cut him now, is he considered to have joined my team as a rostered player or FA?  In other words, can I cut him in 3 months without penalty if he doesn't sign with a new team?  Or, if he signs with a new team but is cut again, can I cut him without penalty?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Are we required to keep players that we acquired through RFA?  And what happens if I sign him but release him at a later date?

My specific question deals with Connor Barth, who was a Buc when I bid on him.  He's now a FA.  First, do I need to give him a 1-year contract or can I cut him.  Second, if I don't cut him now, is he considered to have joined my team as a rostered player or FA?  In other words, can I cut him in 3 months without penalty if he doesn't sign with a new team?  Or, if he signs with a new team but is cut again, can I cut him without penalty?

Are we required to keep players that we acquired through RFA? -- Not if you release him PRIOR to the deadline outlined in the DROP ZERO YEARS PLAYER thread.  

And what happens if I sign him but release him at a later date?  -- You pay $5 WB per contract year unless he is cut by his team and listed as a FA.  

My specific question deals with Connor Barth, who was a Buc when I bid on him.  He's now a FA.  First, do I need to give him a 1-year contract or can I cut him. -- You can cut him now before the deadline.

Second, if I don't cut him now, is he considered to have joined my team as a rostered player or FA? -- If he was a FA when you WON him then he's on your team for good if you sign him (unless you pay to drop.)  If he's signed to a team, then cut and is listed as a FA then you can drop him again.

Now I looked up the transaction history. You acquired him as a TBB. So now that he's a FA you can drop him whenever, even past the deadline, before he signs with another team. Once he signs with another team you're stuck.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Thanks Justin.  So, and sorry if I'm dense on this, I can keep him past this weekend and, drop him without penalty at any point in the future in which he is an NFL FA.  In other words, the key time in terms of determining whether he was a FA is the time the RFA auction closed?

So I could offer him a 3 year contract.  He could sign with the Giants.  And then gets cut by the Giants and I could drop him there without penalty?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Yes sir!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 5:36 pm

Thanks.  And Connor thanks you. Because his merry a$$ was about to be headed out the door.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Should probably drop him anyway. TRASH!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 6:59 pm

Hang on - you can't cut zero year players that you "acquired" (ie bid on) in RFA can you?
Not without penalty - I thought once you win a guy in the offseason he gets a 1yr deal minimum.
You can release 0-year guys who got no bids

Only way you release for free is if he gets cut by his NFL team...

This is always how we have done it, no?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 7:01 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Hang on - you can't cut  zero year players that you "acquired" (ie bid on) in RFA can you?
Not without penalty - I thought once you win a guy in the offseason he gets a 1yr deal minimum.
You can release 0-year guys who got no bids

Only way you release for free is if he gets cut by his NFL team...

This is always how we have done it, no?

I read it as you can cut anyone with a 0 year contract during the designated time. If you wasted WB's on someone you will cut its your own fault but as long as he's cut before the deadline you are good.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Connor is different in that he was cut after the auction. But I thought that I read the rules to require 1 year contacts for everyone won in RFA.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 7:22 pm

I thought you had to sign any players won during RFA to 1 year once the couple days passed for the zero cut deadline. (in other words you kinda get a couple days for buyer remorse to pass)

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 9:42 pm

I have a clarification question too. Am I correct that if I theoretically wanted to keep Lynch on a 1 year deal, I could drop him for free when his status changes to retired?

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I have a clarification question too.  Am I correct that if I theoretically wanted to keep Lynch on a 1 year deal, I could drop him for free when his status changes to retired?

His status won't change to retired, but it will change to FA when he is officially retired and released by the Seahawks. Then you will be able to drop him free of charge. Just like what is going to happen to Sankey. When that TEN turns into FA... Boom bitch, he gone.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 12:08 am

I am with Ian. The zero year cuts only apply to RFAs that weren't bid on. Although in Barth's case I think you can just assign contract now and then cut him for free if he's still an FA.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 1:40 am

My bad....Ian and Han-Yang are correct. I thought we had changed that but we did not. It came up in January of 2014 and we voted to remain under the policy that any player acquired via RFA or the draft who had a contract of 0 years could not be released without penalty and that penalty would be 5WB because they had to be considered at least a 1 year player.

So....did anyone cut someone in the last couple days that they won in an RFA auction? (I suppose I'm gonna have to kill some brain cells reviewing all the drops again.

Because I stated things incorrectly, if anyone released a player they won we'll put em back so things are compliant with our rules.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 4:32 am

So only drops allowed are players you originally owned and nobody bid on.

(save some brain cells, I didnt drop anyone I bid on during RFA)

<-----TEAM PLAYER I am at work too.

1st

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 6:43 am

I understand that you cannot drop players you bid on in RFA, because it is the rule. I just don't get why. I didn't drop a guy, but you'd think that should be the owners choice if it's a zero year contract and its within the 72 hour period, but I'm not going to throw a shit fit.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 9:51 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I understand that you cannot drop players you bid on in RFA, because it is the rule. I just don't get why. I didn't drop a guy, but you'd think that should be the owners choice if it's a zero year contract and its within the 72 hour period, but I'm not going to throw a shit fit.

Nothing for free in RW. If you bid on a guy you are effectively offering him a contract - so the minimum you can offer is 1yr. If you don't want him don't bid.
Basically..

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 9:56 am

I think that the added issue is that, by placing your bid, you took him away from another owner.  So allowing you to walk away from the bid would be unfair.  Connor brought up a different situation because circumstances changed from the time the auction closed until the time where I could offer him a contract.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 9:57 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I think that the added issue is that, by placing your bid, you took him away from another owner.  So allowing you to walk away from the bid would be unfair.  Connor brought up a different situation because circumstances changed from the time the auction closed until the time where I could offer him a contract.

Yes Barth is a different case cos his NFL status changed, but he still follows the same rule. Must be given a 1yr deal, then can be cut without the 5wb penalty since he is an NFL FA

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 10:04 am

Barth is easy...he can just be dropped because we're not gonna give him a 1 year deal AND THEN you drop him. His 0 year is considered at least equivalent to a 1 year deal (to Ian's point) but because he is an NFLFA you can drop him at no cost. Easy.

As for our policy on this 72 hour window...I think I might jot it down for this January for discussion.
1. It's obviously much easier to just allow 0 year players dropped at no cost versus having to police this wrinkle.
2. While an argument can be made that you took the player from someone else and therefore owe at least a 1 year deal to that player, I can also see it like you may have gotten cute in RFA bidding and paid for a player you really didn't want (which costs you WB already) but being able to drop them here just allows another owner to then burn a draft pick if they want the player or get him post-draft in FCFS. I don't see a big downside to that personally.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 10:11 am

Whoa. I thought we voted and changed this? The bylaws state:

Quote :
V.3 RFA player movement
Players will 0-year contracts WILL NOT be released, instead they will remain on roster and be traded as needed throughout the process (these trades obviously won't count towards our trade tracker). While trading will remain open during RFA, 0-year players will not be eligible for trade (they will only move when RFA dictates them to do so) obviously.

When RFA ends, the RWP will give a 72 hour deadline so owners may release any 0-year players they do not want to keep and those players will be available in the upcoming draft. All players on roster beyond the deadline will require a minimum 1 year contract per our bylaws governing contracts.

Does it state anywhere that players won need a deal anymore? I thought we removed that language.

My memory isn't as good as it used to be but I could have sworn we said if you spent the money to win them you can drop them. Or maybe I'm nuts.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 10:15 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Whoa.  I thought we voted and changed this?  The bylaws state:

Quote :
V.3 RFA player movement
Players will 0-year contracts WILL NOT be released, instead they will remain on roster and be traded as needed throughout the process (these trades obviously won't count towards our trade tracker).  While trading will remain open during RFA, 0-year players will not be eligible for trade (they will only move when RFA dictates them to do so) obviously.  

When RFA ends, the RWP will give a 72 hour deadline so owners may release any 0-year players they do not want to keep and those players will be available in the upcoming draft. All players on roster beyond the deadline will require a minimum 1 year contract per our bylaws governing contracts.

Does it state anywhere that players won need a deal anymore?  I thought we removed that language.  

My memory isn't as good as it used to be but I could have sworn we said if you spent the money to win them you can drop them.  Or maybe I'm nuts.  

That's where I got confused too and was remembering it like you were but if you go look at the thread from the 2014 January owners meeting, nothing was changed on this front......so really what should happen now is the bylaws should be tweaked slightly to reflect what our policy actually is as of today.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 10:21 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Whoa.  I thought we voted and changed this?  The bylaws state:

Quote :
V.3 RFA player movement
Players will 0-year contracts WILL NOT be released, instead they will remain on roster and be traded as needed throughout the process (these trades obviously won't count towards our trade tracker).  While trading will remain open during RFA, 0-year players will not be eligible for trade (they will only move when RFA dictates them to do so) obviously.  

Does it state anywhere that players won need a deal anymore?  I thought we removed that language.  

My memory isn't as good as it used to be but I could have sworn we said if you spent the money to win them you can drop them.  Or maybe I'm nuts.  

That's where I got confused too and was remembering it like you were but if you go look at the thread from the 2014 January owners meeting, nothing was changed on this front......so really what should happen now is the bylaws should be tweaked slightly to reflect what our policy actually is as of today.

Fuck. Well either dock me $10 for James Jones and Vernon Davis or throw them back on my roster. Either way is fine by me. I even read the bylaws before doing it to see if there was anything still in there because I wasn't sure but nowhere did it say anything about won players needing a deal. Just zero year guys can be dropped. That should include tagged players too as it stands. Which is really no different.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 10:27 am

I already said nobody would be docked because of what I said.

I think I'm forced to put em back on your roster based on the information I have.  Yes that sucks...but when one was bidding on players in RFA nobody can tell me they were doing so with the sole intent of dropping them ASAP (which is why this policy should get punted in January).

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 10:32 am

I have placed Vernon Davis back on your roster Justin. James Jones is recognized as an NFLFA so you could drop him either way.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 10:35 am

I'm buried with things right now guys...if anyone could help me out with looking into the drops over the last 2 days (either in self-reporting or investigating others) I would really appreciate it.

I will still look into when I get a chance but that just isn't right now.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 10:41 am

My squad should be good.  I had a few guys that I wasn't sure about and searched through the bidding threads and used the forum search to make sure that they were not bid on.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 11:32 am

I'm buried with things right now guys...if anyone could help me out with looking into the drops over the last 2 days (either in self-reporting or investigating others) I would really appreciate it.

Someone better double check Nick.

Just saying.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 11:46 am

I waited until this was clarified before dropping anyone... I will go get to that now I suppose...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Someone better double check Nick.

Just saying.

You really must care about me Carla. Just saying.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 1:51 pm

I didn't drop any players from this year's RFA class.

#warbucksareprecious

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Thu May 05, 2016 8:41 pm

Alright folks....

I know it's not a 100% guarantee but I just went through the entire list of auctions from this years RFA looking for any names that I have seen dropped in recent days and nothing stood out. If you spot one let me know and I'll add the player back to the respective team asap.

In the end, manually tracking this really isn't worth fooling with when you consider the alternative but we'll chat about it in January.

The draft is just 10 days away!!!!

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 10, 2016 11:01 am

Even though I struggle in following some of this, I find it fascinating.

I hate to ask, but here are two scenarios, just to make sure I understand the rules:

1) Let's say I want to go pick up Maurice Clarett and Natrone Means. Both are RFA, I believe, since they aren't on an NFL roster. Once they are on my team, I suddenly realize that neither has played in years and likely won't play this year. Can I drop them penalty free, or do I have to pay 5 WB for doing so?

2) Arian Foster is currently teamless. Lets' assume he doesn't sign with a real-life NFL team this year. If I pick him up, do I have to sign him to a deal, or, since he is teamless, can I drop him without penalty? What happens if I drop him, but then the Browns inevitably pick him up to be their next RB?

Sorry if these questions seem ridiculous, but want to make sure I understand. I'll accept whatever punishment you dole out. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 10, 2016 11:05 am

Wow Sam, talk about getting stuck into the details, nice work!

If you pick someone up who is an NFLFA you do not get to drop them free, they auto get a (minimum of a) 1yr deal and it will cost you 5wb to get rid of them

Last edited by Atlanta Africans on Tue May 10, 2016 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 10, 2016 11:06 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:

If you pick someone up who is an NFLFA you do not get to drop them free, they auto get a 1yr deal and it will cost you 5wb to get rid of them

Thanks for the clarification. I've been wanting to use Natrone Means in a conversation for a while, so glad to have that opportunity.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 10, 2016 11:11 am

Shaferville Stars wrote:
Even though I struggle in following some of this, I find it fascinating.

I hate to ask, but here are two scenarios, just to make sure I understand the rules:

1) Let's say I want to go pick up Maurice Clarett and Natrone Means. Both are RFA, I believe, since they aren't on an NFL roster. Once they are on my team, I suddenly realize that neither has played in years and likely won't play this year. Can I drop them penalty free, or do I have to pay 5 WB for doing so?

2) Arian Foster is currently teamless. Lets' assume he doesn't sign with a real-life NFL team this year. If I pick him up, do I have to sign him to a deal, or, since he is teamless, can I drop him without penalty?

Sorry if these questions seem ridiculous, but want to make sure I understand. I'll accept whatever punishment you dole out. Thanks.

The same answer applies to both. First, they are NFLFA's and not RFA. Restricted Free Agency (RFA) applies to players who had contracts in our league and they've expired. Your question refers to free agents in our league that are ALSO NFL Free Agents. Bylaw section R.3 covers this and because you willingly added them as an NFLFA, unless they sign with an NFL team and I'm made aware of it, and then they are released again then you would be on the hook for the 5WB drop penalty.

This is done because not doing so makes for a situation where there is no consequence or downside to adding any/all NFLFA's.

Hope this makes sense but let us know if not or if you have any other questions.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 10, 2016 11:13 am

Ian got ya but I had already typed mine so added to it...

Mine also covers the situation whereby if you add an NFLFA (I notate it) and that player is picked up by the Jaguars (and MFL updates to reflect that) and you point this out to me....then later if they release him and he is made a FA again you can release him at no cost at that point.

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 10, 2016 11:24 am

Ian got ya but I had already typed mine so added to it...

Mine also covers the situation whereby if you add an NFLFA (I notate it) and that player is picked up by the Jaguars (and MFL updates to reflect that) and you point this out to me....then later if they release him and he is made a FA again you can release him at no cost at that point.

Ahhh...I think the last part was my confusion "then later if they release him and he is made a FA again you can release him at no cost at that point." I get it now.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 10, 2016 11:35 am

Shaferville Stars wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

If you pick someone up who is an NFLFA you do not get to drop them free, they auto get a 1yr deal and it will cost you 5wb to get rid of them

Thanks for the clarification. I've been wanting to use Natrone Means in a conversation for a while, so glad to have that opportunity.

Speaking of Natrone Means, we threw an ice luge party when I was in law school.  We ordered the block from a hotel in Winston-Salem -- it's tougher to find ice than you would imagine.  Anyway, we go to pick up the block and need to walk through the banquet side of the facility because they use the blocks for ice sculptures.  And it happens that the room they took us through was the ballroom where they were setting up for Natrone Means' wedding later that day.  Not sure if he's still married but it was a cool story at the time.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 11, 2016 1:34 pm

Can I trade any player on my roster now?  I read the rules as allowing everyone to be traded.

Quote :
L.4.

*** When a player on your roster has his contract reduced to 0 years, he is still eligible to be traded.  His contract remains at (0) years and the new team addresses that situation per club rules.  

*** When a player is acquired with a contract of 0 years (through RFA or through our draft) they can be traded and the new team may assign any contract they wish by the deadline set forth by the President.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 11, 2016 1:50 pm

Yep, you may trade any player and the new owner may give him any contract.

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Shaferville Stars wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Speaking of Natrone Means, we threw an ice luge party when I was in law school.  We ordered the block from a hotel in Winston-Salem -- it's tougher to find ice than you would imagine.  Anyway, we go to pick up the block and need to walk through the banquet side of the facility because they use the blocks for ice sculptures.  And it happens that the room they took us through was the ballroom where they were setting up for Natrone Means' wedding later that day.  Not sure if he's still married but it was a cool story at the time.

Very cool. Glad to see that Natrone settled down.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Wed May 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Can I trade any player on my roster now?  I read the rules as allowing everyone to be traded.

Quote :
L.4.

*** When a player on your roster has his contract reduced to 0 years, he is still eligible to be traded.  His contract remains at (0) years and the new team addresses that situation per club rules.  

*** When a player is acquired with a contract of 0 years (through RFA or through our draft) they can be traded and the new team may assign any contract they wish by the deadline set forth by the President.

Correct.

When RFA is active, players with 0-year contracts may not be traded. Once RFA is over, all players may be traded and there contracts (or not yet announced contracts) roll with them. I really liked the fact that it made trading this time of year even easier because everyone has more freedom from the contract cap yet we all still need to take it into account.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 17, 2016 10:30 am

Looks like I should have done a better job during RFA. Another one of my acquisitions (Mettenberger) just became a free agent.  I think that I can drop him now with no penalty but just wanted to make sure before pulling the trigger.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 17, 2016 10:36 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Looks like I should have done a better job during RFA. Another one of my acquisitions (Mettenberger) just became a free agent.  I think that I can drop him now with no penalty but just wanted to make sure before pulling the trigger.

Yup. You obtained him as QB TEN and now he is QB FA so he is a free drop the same way a player with a contract would be.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 17, 2016 10:38 am

Thanks boss. BTW, nice move getting rid of the Stank.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 17, 2016 10:39 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Thanks boss. BTW, nice move getting rid of the Stank.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 17, 2016 10:41 am

Is that Al Davis?  It looks a lot like my grandmother.  Seriously.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 17, 2016 10:49 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Watch it Mister!  

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   Tue May 17, 2016 10:53 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Watch it Mister!  

So it's not Al?  Maybe it is my grandmother then.  She does like purple.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs   

Back to top Go down

Rule Clarification/Question - RFAs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: