Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:45 pm

RIP Darren McFadden
RIP Alfred Morris

laughing

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:53 pm

I think the Cowboys made a mistake here...Believe Ramsey would have helped them more. (Oh yeah, shameless Alf owner in many leagues duckhunt )

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:03 pm

I agree with you Tom, they definitely went flash over need here... But I guess you can't argue with getting the best offensive prospect in the entire draft at #4!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:56 am

Quote :
Ezekiel Elliott's girlfriend, Tiffany Thompson, posted several photos of bruises to her Instagram account Friday morning, claiming she's a victim of domestic violence.

According to TMZ Sports, a police report has been filed and Elliott has been named the suspect. Thompson claims Elliott assaulted her while the two were in her vehicle. The images posted to Thompson's Instagram account are nothing short of disturbing. Elliott denies any wrongdoing.

Oh no.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:07 am

uh oh.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:08 am

I own zero shares of Elliott, so I wouldn't mind if they "Ray Rice'd" him. HAHA! Just kidding.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:16 am

It makes me think that Urban Meyer is either good at keeping these kids in check or covering their ass.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:19 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
It makes me think that Urban Meyer is either good at keeping these kids in check or covering their ass.

That is a great point, and it is either completely to one side or the other. I wonder if Zeke's girlfriend was mad that that chick in Dallas posted a pic of him sleeping in bed after they banged eachother.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:25 am

I think that everyone missed this point from the police report:

Code:
According to the report, cops also spoke with 4 witnesses -- but they all told cops they didn't see an assault. One of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the alleged incident. 

It's a he said/she said but it looks like he has a few witnesses.  I'd like to believe that he didn't do it but he's a POS if he did.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:27 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I think that everyone missed this point from the police report:

Code:
According to the report, cops also spoke with 4 witnesses -- but they all told cops they didn't see an assault. One of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the alleged incident. 

It's a he said/she said but it looks like he has a few witnesses.  I'd like to believe that he didn't do it but he's a POS if he did.

Either he is a POS, or it is a moneygrab. I am sure his boys will vouch for him.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:30 am

Unfortunately no one ever knows what really happened in most of these cases, especially when money is usually paid to make them go away.  The Ray Rice one keeps simmering because of the video.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:33 am

I hope he didnt do this.........if so he is an absolute creep

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:35 am

So how long are you going to make his contract?

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:55 am

When news like this comes out, I am always skeptical that the woman is lying... you have a young and newly rich football player and that can sometimes attract the type of people who are looking for their own meal ticket...

Not saying that is the case here, just saying that it happens and it makes me wonder, and it is way too easy for someone to make these claims and drag a young player's name through the mud... Let's let the evidence come in and fill in the blanks, and if they find he was indeed guilty than he should be punished and get what is coming to him...

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
When news like this comes out,  I am always skeptical that the woman is lying...   you have a young and newly rich football player and that can sometimes attract the type of people who are looking for their own meal ticket...  

Not saying that is the case here,  just saying that it happens and it makes me wonder,  and it is way too easy for someone to make these claims and drag a young player's name through the mud...   Let's let the evidence come in and fill in the blanks,  and if they find he was indeed guilty than he should be punished and get what is coming to him...  

Yeah she's probably lying. Probably just a door she ran into.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Quote :
Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 1h1 hour ago Fort Worth, TX
Per police report, Ezekiel Elliott said the bruises to his gf came as a result of a bar fight with another woman

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:57 pm

I am waiting to hear more from Elliot himself, but this article is interesting: http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/07/22/cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliott-denies-womans-claims-domestic-violence

Reading that article where Elliot says he never lived with her and says she was upset that he wanted to break off the relationship is telling... Even more telling is that according to Elliot she texted him that she will "make him pay" if he ever breaks up with her... This is exactly the kind of thing that I was referring to.

Let's not jump to any conclusions here due to some photos the woman posted. Elliot also said those were from a bar fight she got into with another female...

Let's wait to hear both sides and let the evidence fall where it may... and remember the photos aren't evidence against Elliot, there has to be actual evidence that links him in some way that can be proven...

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:58 pm

The one thing that jumps out at me while looking at the pics is that the bruises all seem to be around the same age.  I was a lacrosse goalie when I was younger and was covered in bruises most of that time.  And you could tell the new ones from the older ones which had yellowed out.  Now, we don't see her whole body so there could be others but it appears that most of them are over a short period of time.

Let me be clear, hitting her once would be enough for me to want to toss his ass in jail and let him cellmates know what he did.  But the appearance of the bruises contradicts the claim that this had been happening for months.

Unfortunately we may never know what happened but I am more suspicious here than I would be in other situations.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Not sure if we will ever know the truth.

The Eagles fan in me is hopeful that he gets disciplined and never gets to play.

The football fan in me hopes its a lie so we can see if he can live up to the hype.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
So how long are you going to make his contract?
This is scaring me

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:51 pm

If it was a bar fight, at the very least there should be lots of witnesses to that, and possibly some surveillance footage too?

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:13 am

So how many games is he going to miss? I'm guessing 3-4 games right?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:14 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
So how many games is he going to miss? I'm guessing 3-4 games right?

My guess is 0.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:20 am

Zero is the wrong answer. Got to be something. You actually believe an athlete when he says he didn't do it? How many times are we going to fall for that shit?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:24 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Zero is the wrong answer. Got to be something. You actually believe an athlete when he says he didn't do it? How many times are we going to fall for that shit?

Oh I'm not falling for it, but with all that has been provided so far, the NFL can't prove it, so the dirtball won't serve anything. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:18 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:34 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Thats what I was thinking? So far, Ezekial Elliot hasn't been proven guilty in any way shape or form... As a matter of fact, I don't even see any evidence that points to him as a suspect, it takes a lot more than an accusation and some photos to actually prove anything...

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Yeah that's great, innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately how many athletes have we seen vehimently deny charges and they're guilty as fuck. That's where I'm at right now. Guilty as fuck until proven innocent.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:20 pm

If he did that to her, than 4 games isn't even close to enough.  There's gotta be prison time.  Seeing the bruises afterwards are one thing.  The rage that has to be involved when it happens, would be frightening if we saw it.  She's got bruises everywhere.  He would have serious issues.

If she's lying and it was from a bar fight, or something else, then there needs to be punishment for her.  Those accusations will be following him forever.  If she made the accusations up for some sort of revenge factor than she needs to be harshly punished.  She would have serious issues.

No matter which way the story goes or where the truth lies, this story is disturbing either way and one of the parties involved is highly disturbed.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:12 pm

If he has a recording of her bringing him down if he breaks up with her that gives him a crease of evidence towards being innocent. Do not go Duke Lacrosse here guys.

nono

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:09 am

I don't own him anywhere. Therefore guilty. STRING HIM UP!

stir the pot

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:19 pm

No horse in this race, but my hunch is this is a cash grab by this bimbo. I ain't buying her tune.
E-squared is likely being pushed for an easy payday. Hope he stands his ground if this is indeed the case.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:29 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
No horse in this race, but my hunch is this is a cash grab by this bimbo.  I ain't buying her tune.
E-squared is likely being pushed for an easy payday.  Hope he stands his ground if this is indeed the case.

coffee

coffee coffee coffee

That's 4 posts in a row with that smiley! Do you really enjoy coffee or what??? ROFL

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:37 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
No horse in this race, but my hunch is this is a cash grab by this bimbo.  I ain't buying her tune.
E-squared is likely being pushed for an easy payday.  Hope he stands his ground if this is indeed the case.

coffee

coffee coffee coffee

That's 4 posts in a row with that smiley! Do you really enjoy coffee or what??? ROFL

Almost as much as I enjoy Mmm Mmm, Bacon.  wink

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

coffee

coffee coffee coffee

Almost as much as I enjoy Mmm Mmm, Bacon.  wink

Do you like Canadian bacon, or really bacon? laughing

Wait. thread jacked

Think Zeke eats bacon while he beats people? Too soon?

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:08 pm

This is a slippery slope......

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:13 pm

If I were king of land, this would be investigated and SOMEONE would be getting cunt-punched and deported when it is over because one of the people is an incredible piece of shit.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:38 am

Mr. Elliott...meet Mr. Gordon   pretty colors  

Quote :
After Ezekiel Elliott reportedly visited a marijuana dispensary in Seattle prior to Thursday night's preseason game, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones deemed Elliott's decision "not good."
TMZ reported Elliott visited a weed shop named "Herban Legends" just "hours" prior to the game. Although recreational marijuana use is legal in Seattle, marijuana remains a banned substance by the NFL. The website's sources did say Elliott "didn't buy or smoke anything in the store." It sounds like Elliott was being a typical tourist. "Well, I think that in and of itself the reason we are talking about is in a way part of the learning process," Jones said of Elliott's decision to visit the weed shop. "But it's not good. It's just not good. It's just not good."

Great, free publicity for this place... lol3

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:33 pm

Gotta give the store credit, they have a catchy name, I like it. laughing

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:01 pm

Still deciding where I will retire, Colorado or Washington.

Too bad I've gotten to the point I hate the cold.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Justice has prevailed! Neutral

Quote :
Ezekiel Elliott's father tweeted he has been cleared in his domestic violence investigation.
"My son has been vindicated!," Stacy Elliott tweeted Tuesday. "Truth has prevailed! If he had violated one of OUR core values I personally would have had him charged!" The news has since been confirmed by the Columbus (Ohio) City Attorney's office. A suspension seems unlikely.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:50 pm

Good for him. Now let's see what he's got on the field!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:26 pm

People who make false rape / violence claims need to face the same penalty that the accused would. IMO.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:47 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
People who make false rape / violence claims need to face the same penalty that the accused would.  IMO.  

Agreed. In a way it's almost more fucked up...did I really just say that? Rape/violence feels more of a poor momentary decision thing (and often times could be the result of being a victim oneself) but accusing someone falsely feels like the right mixture of cunt, premeditation and follow-through. Violence (especially rape) is obviously worse but false accusation should be met with the penalty you tried to impose on someone else.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:54 pm

I think this dude is going to be really special this year. Especially behind the best O-line in the NFL. I predict 1548 yds and 9 TDs for Zeke

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:22 pm

My spidey senses were right on this one. EE is free, the bimbo is well, still a bimbo, without as much credit, and the season starts in 48 hours.

EE should have a healthy statistical season playing behind that line. Although a lil stacking of the box may happen with Romo being dinged up again.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Tue May 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Quote :
Elliott remains under investigation by the NFL for an alleged assault against the rusher's ex-girlfriend from July 2016. Although no charges were filed against the impending second-year rusher by the Colombus, Ohio authorities, the league has yet to conclude their review. Expect a final ruling to come to fruition prior to the start of the 2017 season.

I wonder how much substance there is to this one.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   Tue May 23, 2017 5:03 pm

NFL is waiting till a good quiet day to announce.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL   

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: