Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Never doubt the Eternals! Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Great work yet again Andy! Looks awesome!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Mrs. E  is correct, kinda  wink ...Her photo shows the current configuration since 1996, the field runs north/south.  The baseball diamond is indeed centered while the A's are still playing.  Infield dirt smack in the middle...most kickers hate it; dirt is then covered/tarped.  

But originally, (from 1968 - 1995) the field would run east/west during baseball; then rotate to north/south, when the season ended.  As a season ticket holder, you actually had two different seating locations.  During pre-season and through baseball...I had bleacher type seating, on the 20 yard line.  (The Raiders actually gave those bleacher type cushions to the season ticket holders...Never used them but still have em').  Got my comfy seats, on the 35 yard line, once baseball was over...Sucked when the A's were always in the post season.

How it used to look during baseball season...You can faintly see the outline of the football field running from home plate to center field.  When baseball ended, the field would then be rotated and run from the left field line to the right field line.  

A lot of history, and fond memories; which is why I would hate to see them leave Oakland...But if they "have" to move..."Love Vegas, Baby"

Last edited by Oaktown Malosos on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:50 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Mrs. E  is correct, kinda  wink ...This is the current configuration since 1996, the field runs north/south, as shown in her photo.  The baseball diamond is indeed centered while the A's are still playing.  Infield dirt smack in the middle...most kickers hate it; dirt is then covered/tarped.  

But originally, (from 1968 - 1995) the field would run east/west during baseball; then rotate to north/south, when the season ended.  As a season ticket holder, you actually had two different seating locations.  During pre-season and through baseball...I had bleacher type seating, on the 20 yard line.  (The Raiders actually gave those bleacher type cushions to the season ticket holders...Never used them but still have em').  Got my comfy seats, on the 35 yard line, once baseball was over...Sucked when the A's were always in the post season.

How it used to look during baseball season...You can faintly see the outline of the football field running from home plate to center field.  When baseball ended, the field would the rotate and run from the left field line to the right field line.  

A lot of history; which is why I would hate to see them leave...But if they "have" to move..."Love Vegas, Baby"

Been an owner less than a week and already calling out Mrs. E?  You're a brave man.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Been an owner less than a week and already calling out Mrs. E?  You're a brave man.

stir the pot Hey Russ...don't go stirring the pot.  

The point is, she is right, I am right...You are WRONG!!
ass kicking

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

stir the pot Hey Russ...don't go stirring the pot.  

The point is, she is right, I am right...You are WRONG!!
ass kicking

Russ always tries this. He's a puppet master. Val can see right through you Russ! Carla obviously can't. laughing

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Go on vacation and there's a new team in Chapter 3. Congrats Tom, I look forward to match-up

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:04 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Go on vacation and there's a new team in Chapter 3. Congrats Tom, I look forward to match-up

lol3

See, you just can't leave this place for a minute.  I think Andy plans it that way to keep us all frequently checking in. wink
Well, you are the man to beat; I'll be happy to finish above .500 my first year...Oh, and stay out of the pink; at least here at RW... tongue

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:48 pm

So Russ is the pot stirrer, Nick is the tattle tale and Tom is the know it all...I can see we are going to trouble with you three.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
So Russ is the pot stirrer, Nick is the tattle tale and Tom is the know it all...I can see we are going to trouble with you three.

That's us...

dolphinspackersraiders

Just one happy family...

Here to serve...

...the Queen

yesbowloveyesbowloveyesbowloveyesbowlove

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:41 am

So Tom is the suck up now! Lol

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:04 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
So Tom is the suck up now! Lol

lol3

Hey, someone with much larger "Stones" than I once said..."Ain't To Proud To Beg"  Don't want to get on your bad side, at least not this early in my RW career.  Just keep adding to the list, Mrs.  rules  laughing

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:39 pm

A man with brains, I like you Tom, glad you are here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oaktown Malosos   

Back to top Go down

The Oaktown Malosos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: