Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:21 am

England Dragons wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Fuck all.  Copied and pasted the wrong article.  This fuck nugget is going to miss some time and Henne is starting.  Not that anyone really cares.
I care. vote yes 
Why???

I'm still not sure he should be listed as a QB.
I have Mr. Shorts in most of my leagues. Mr. Shorts is considerably better with Mr. Henne playing QB, as, you know, the ball goes in the general direction of the intended target when it's thrown.

This is not the case when Blaine Cuntface is throwing it.

eating popcorn 
LMAO, I meant Mr. Gabby, since, you know,

THIS IS HIS FUCKING THREAD

Knobend

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO 
Don't fucking blame me. That Justin fella started posting random news about other players.

At least I was talking about someone on his bloody team!

shut up 
See what happens when you start following Justin's musings and ramblings?

dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy 

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:49 am

This guy should be sacking groceries.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:49 am

Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
Naw. He'd just put them in the wrong bag.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:35 am

Decatur Demons wrote:
Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
Naw. He'd just put them in the wrong bag.
Laughing or miss the bag entirely.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:01 am

Henne is a much better passer right now.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:41 am

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
Henne is a much better passer right now.
x1000

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Quote :

Jaguars coach Gus Bradley announced Monday Blaine Gabbert will return as the team's starting quarterback in Week 4 against the Colts.

Cecil Shorts gobbled up 16 catches and 236 yards on a league-high 29 targets during Chad Henne's two starts. Gabbert's hand laceration is now healed, which will make Shorts a dicier fantasy play. Gabbert struggled to deliver footballs Shorts' way throughout 2012, and in Week 1 completed only 3-of-10 throws for 40 yards in Shorts' direction. Gabbert doesn't give Jacksonville its best chance to win, but they're not necessarily concerned with 2013 wins. This team is squarely in the hunt to go 0-16. Fire up Indy's fantasy defense.
ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:50 am

For fucks sake... How does this moron still have the starting gig? Their coach is full of shit... He keeps saying that in this full rebuild mode, EVERY position has full open competition and everyone has a shot to start. Now, Henne is not the long term answer.. But there is no way they can think Gabbert is either. Just admit he's a bust and sit this pile of steaming crap on the bench. Start Henne... Start Stanzi... Start MJD at QB... Whatever...

Can't beleive I'm going to say this... But SIGN TEBOW!!!!! Anything is better than Gab-a-goo

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
For fucks sake... How does this moron still have the starting gig?  Their coach is full of shit... He keeps saying that in this full rebuild mode, EVERY position has full open competition and everyone has a shot to start.  Now, Henne is not the long term answer.. But there is no way they can think Gabbert is either.  Just admit he's a bust and sit this pile of steaming crap on the bench.  Start Henne... Start Stanzi... Start MJD at QB... Whatever...

Can't beleive I'm going to say this... But SIGN TEBOW!!!!!  Anything is better than Gab-a-goo
Not if you want Bridgewater next year. Gabbert is perfect for that.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:38 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
For fucks sake... How does this moron still have the starting gig?  Their coach is full of shit... He keeps saying that in this full rebuild mode, EVERY position has full open competition and everyone has a shot to start.  Now, Henne is not the long term answer.. But there is no way they can think Gabbert is either.  Just admit he's a bust and sit this pile of steaming crap on the bench.  Start Henne... Start Stanzi... Start MJD at QB... Whatever...

Can't beleive I'm going to say this... But SIGN TEBOW!!!!!  Anything is better than Gab-a-goo
Not if you want Bridgewater next year.  Gabbert is perfect for that.
Cannot argue that point.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:19 am

Getting ready for Teddy.

There's simply no other explanation.

cheers 

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:31 am

I know they're the Jaguars and everyone expects them to suck, but one of the more under-rated stories this season is how UNFORGIVABLE it is that this team walked into camp with the same shitty QB's they had last year. I get trying for Teddy and all that jazz, but owners/GM's don't really build teams like that in my opinion; jobs are too easily lost. The one example I see, maybe, was the Colts playing Painter all year when they got Luck, but that was at least partially excusable because they thought Manning was going to play for at least part of the off-season.

How you watch Henne and Gabbert play last year and then decide to enter this season with a Henne vs. Gabbert competition is just inexcusable. I watched Tebow play here and at times he made my eyes bleed, but if they'd brought him in and tried to be creative with him, at least you could argue they were trying to DO something, even if it was misguided. Rolling with these bums is just amazing to me.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Quote :
Gabbert was forced out of Sunday's game against the Rams with a left hamstring injury. Analysis: Prior to giving way to Chad Henne on Sunday, Gabbert completed 9-of-19 passes for 181 yards with a touchdown and two picks.
This guy makes McFadden look like Iron Man.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:22 pm

I feel like he hurts his thumb or something every game.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:17 am

Can't believe this fucker still has a job...he is soft and he sucks.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:05 pm

overhead  party  party4  party5  banana in tux  pickle  rainbow banana  mario banana  :banana9:  santa banana 

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Blaine Gabbert "heard his hamstring pop" in Sunday's loss, and could be sidelined an "extended period of time."

It's all the same for the Jags, who are still insisting Gabbert will be their starter when healthy, but have to know he doesn't give them their best chance to win. Not that winning is the Jags' primary concern this season. For now, they'll move forward with Chad Henne, and play slightly better football. Henne improves Justin Blackmon and Cecil Shorts' fantasy stock. Gabbert can be safely dropped in deeper two-quarterback leagues. Any time he leaves a game with injury, there's a chance it will be his last NFL start.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Quote :
Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blaine Gabbert is unlikely to be back with the team, as they have made it known they would like to re-sign QB Chad Henne, and plan to draft at least one, or perhaps two, quarterbacks in the 2014 NFL Draft.

I'm surprised. This is obviously the right choice but I really thought the Jags would keep riding him for god knows what reason.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Quote :
The 49ers have acquired Gabbert from the Jaguars for a sixth-round draft pick, the Sacramento Bee reports. Analysis: Look for Gabbert -- the 10th overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft -- to replace Colt McCoy as Colin Kaepernick's top backup this coming season. While the move provides Gabbert with a fresh start after his rocky stint with the Jags, it obviously wipes out his fantasy value as long as Kaepernick is healthy.

This move absolutely puzzles me.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Yeah. This makes no sense.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 pm

There are worse 3rd QBs in the league I guess

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
There are worse 3rd QBs in the league I guess

Maybe, but probably none that make more than your starter.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:32 am

Quote :
Since becoming a starter in Week 9, Blaine Gabbert has a higher passer rating than Brees, Brady, Rivers, and Rodgers.

troll

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:11 am

I've been picking him up where I can. He was highly rated coming out of college but seemed to get gun shy when faced with the speed of the NFL game. If he can get used to the speed of the game, which appears to be happening, he could be a solid bench QB to cover bye weeks with some upside. I wouldn't be surprised if people view him higher than Tanny at the end of next year.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:16 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
 I wouldn't be surprised if people view him higher than Tanny at the end of next year.

Icky. Just icky.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:28 am

Maybe Mayock was right about Gabbert?? He said he was good, but nobody believed him, especially when he didn't do that good with the Jags

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Sun May 08, 2016 1:54 am

I own Gabbert, so I'll take this as a positive...  rant  BUT, why all the horse-shit re: Kappy?  Been hearing this from other sources besides the Santa Rosa Press.  Are professional organizations really at this level of petty BS?  Demoting him to third string to save money is a business decision, I get it.  But, not posting photos on the website, wanting him to "fade-away into the background," like he doesn't exist; pulling for Gabbert over Kap, "internally"??  Really??  Will they pat themselves on the back and call it "motivation" if he somehow ends up starting for them?  Just name Gabbert the starter and move on...I have.   ROFL   

Quote :
The Santa Rosa Press Democrat's Grant Cohn believes the 49ers are internally pulling for Blaine Gabbert to beat out Colin Kaepernick for the team's starting quarterback job.
Cohn notes the 49ers aren't even publishing pictures of Kaepernick on their website, which Cohn believes is "symbolic" and indicative of the 49ers wanting Kaepernick to "fade into the background, drop off the edge." Cohn believes the 49ers' front office and team are "tired of" Kaepernick and "want Gabbert to be the starting quarterback and the face of the franchise." Cohn goes so far as to suggest the 49ers hope to demote Kaepernick to third string in order to avoid paying his per-game roster bonuses. Although it's still early in the off-season, Gabbert looks like the favorite to start under new coach Chip Kelly.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:42 pm

Quote :
Coach Chip Kelly announced Blaine Gabbert will start the 49ers' Week 1 opener against the Rams. Analysis: It's officially official now. Kelly said Colin Kaepernick will be the No. 2, with Christian Ponder winning the No. 3 job over rookie Jeff Driskel. Gabbert looked fairly mediocre this summer in joint practices and preseason games, but Kaepernick didn't do anything to push him out of the seat. Gabbert's leash is likely short, as all three of he, Kaepernick, and Ponder could make starts this year.

What a weird fucking world we live in.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:45 pm

Aren't they all from the same draft class?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Yup. 2011. Went Gabbert > Ponder > Kaeps in that order. Just looked it up.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Yup.  2011.  Went Gabbert > Ponder > Kaeps in that order.  Just looked it up.
 relax bro, i believe you

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Yup.  2011.  Went Gabbert > Ponder > Kaeps in that order.  Just looked it up.

relax bro, i believe you

There's your first problem!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   Thu May 11, 2017 8:50 am

Quote :
Gabbert will join the Cardinals to compete with Drew Stanton for the role of Carson Palmer's primary backup. He'll have zero fantasy value unless Palmer is sidelined at any point during the year.

With Palmer's injury history he'll probably see the field. If he beats Stanton anyway.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaine Gabbert QB SF   

Back to top Go down

Blaine Gabbert QB SF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: