:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

What Chapter would you like to be in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Since RFA is coming to an end, and MFL is down I figured maybe this would be fun. I'm sure we will get some sarcastic results, but that's fun too. So what chapter would you move to if given the opportunity, and why? Why would you dominate that place?

I originally thought about this by looking at my chapter and noticing I gave 2 playoff teams, and the current league champ. Sty is rebuilding, and my team got a little facelift this offseason. Looks like Dragons have always been good, Jon is just good at life.

I would pick Chapter 3. I feel as if I could compete in that division right now. Those folks will say no, but that's my thought. Getting away from the Dragons would be the main objective.

So what say you? Have fun with it. Be cocky. Be humble. Just think about it.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:22 pm

For me, it would feel weird being anywhere else. I'm not happy with how I started things off and even though Jon is good, this division has been very willing to hand over the title since we started and I'm looking forward to working through it, putting an end to his reign and starting my own.

To your point, being anywhere in TT would be cool because not only is RFA way more relaxed so getting ones players would be easier but throughout the year there is far more talent just sitting on waivers that nobody else seems to think is worth holding onto just in case.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:27 pm

theres no place like home - stay where I'm at

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:28 pm

I would like to stay where I'm at as well. I have a personal vendetta to beat Brad any way I can. I like Brad a lot, it's just I'm sick of him being so good in the leagues I'm in with him. Would like to once say, I finally beat Brad at fantasy football!

Or I guess I would pick Sty's division. Just so I can show Sty how much he should've kept Brown and not traded him to me mischevious

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:52 pm

I gotta win my chapter before thinking about these things...

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:00 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I gotta win my chapter before thinking about these things...

I can't believe you haven't already. Maybe your luck will turn around this year.

As for me, I did get to choose my division. Little did I know how good the Golddiggers and Marauders were going to be. I was actually trying to stay away from the Steel Cats and the Nineties. Both of which are solid at this game. Maybe those two will turn it around this year. Mike seems to have fallen off the care-craft though. #honeybadger

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:27 am

The only place I would prefer to go is any chapter in TT. I would be able to steal players during RFA... Even Landry...

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:37 am

The Mayhem are good with their current spot.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:51 am

I'm good with Chapter 3 but I'd be alright in Chapter 1. I'd look forward to play Andy and Jon, if you can split against those two you know where you stack up in DD. I think Jon, Andy and Ian are the teams to beat in DD, the other playoff spots are up for grabs.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:56 am

i like it where I am at. Hopefully the power will switch in the near future.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:26 am

Chapter 4 is the place to be.  No desire to switch it up.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Any Chapter!! Cool

Or maybe a Chapter 7.... tongue

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:44 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
Any Chapter!! Cool

Or maybe a Chapter 7.... tongue

Touche!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter would you like to be in?   

Back to top Go down

What Chapter would you like to be in?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: