Share | 

Kenny Britt WR CLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Quote :
Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak said WR Kenny Britt (knee) is expected to be limited at the start of training camp and could sit out the first two or three preseason games to protect his knee.

I'd be happy if he was ready for game 4 of the preseason personally. Sounds like good news to me.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Miss 2-3 Pre-Season, play 1-2 Regular Season, miss the rest of the year

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:

AR15 firing

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:

AR15 firing

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Quote :
Kenny Britt (knee surgeries) says he's scheduled to resume running and making cuts on the side of practice on Thursday.

Analysis: It's a positive sign that doctors cleared Britt for athletic activities less than a month after his second right knee surgery. Britt does have a clean injury history and youth (23) working to his benefit, but he'll need to be monitored closely by fantasy leaguers throughout camp. He'll be a boom-or-bust pick.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Quote :
Kenny Britt (knee surgeries) says he's scheduled to resume running and making cuts on the side of practice on Thursday.

Analysis: It's a positive sign that doctors cleared Britt for athletic activities less than a month after his second right knee surgery. Britt does have a clean injury history and youth (23) working to his benefit, but he'll need to be monitored closely by fantasy leaguers throughout camp. He'll be a boom-or-bust pick.

I will take the Under on Games Played. I will also take the Bust pick.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Your stance on Kenny Britt shocks me Bob Rolling Eyes Laughing

Now I just need Andy to pop and say that he hates him too and we'll have our bases covered.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Kenny Britt is a bag of dongs with a light dusting of douche on it.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Andy why don't you tell us about that one game where the defender was afraid to hit him?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Andy why don't you tell us about that one game where the defender was afraid to hit him?

see post #2 of this thread

What the fuck was that shit!?!?!? curse scream

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 am

Shocking news of the day:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/19620970/kenny-britt-reportedly-arrested-for-dui-friday-morning

Quote :

Last offseason, Titans wideout Kenny Britt was held up as a prime example of off-field misbehavior without the structure of training camps, thanks to a number of run-ins with the law. But maybe it's just Britt: he was reportedly arrested for DUI in Fort Campbell, Kentucky early Friday morning.

That report comes from 104.5 The Zone in Nashville, Tennessee, although from all accounts, a spokesman from the military base has not offered up comment.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/7/20/3172105/kenny-britt-arrested-for-dui-according-to-report

Quote :

Britt's arrest makes for 27 arrests since the Super Bowl and eight total arrests for Kenny Britt since he was drafted by the Titans in the 2009 NFL Draft. Britt missed most of the 2011 season with a knee injury.

Edited to add a source.

Last edited by Singapore Slings on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:52 am

hairout

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:23 am

rofl rofl rofl

Now where are those damn folks who told me I was wrong about this kid? Guy is a total tool.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:39 am

why does a DUI matter the guy wouldn't see the field anyway because he can barely walk

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:50 am

soapbox rant

I'm starting to see why Goodell is such a hard ass ... sigh.

What does this make 3 days 3 and impaired driving charges for NFLers? Two of the three are repeat offenders and been called on to Goodells floor before. How fuckin' dumb are these guys? How much incentive needs to be dangled before their eyes for them to walk the line? I'm really starting to wonder if people this stupid can even be reached. Is their an owner here in Roster Wars who wouldn't quit drinking cold turkey for 10 years at 500k per year for a cool 5M in total cash? Is their an owner here who wouldn't spark a doobie for the same fiscal deal? Cause that is basically the deal being offered by the NFL to its idiotic player base. Yet once again the players piss on the league, their team mates, and the fans. For that I can only say one thing "You are as dumb as dog shit and deserve what ever Goodell throws at you. Enjoy arse hole."

police

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 am

I'm in 8 Dynasty Leagues and have avoided him in every single one except RW. I figured I'd gamble big here and thus it bites me in the ass. Fuck all. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Quote of the day: "Must have been pretty tough to walk a straight line with two bum knees."

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Justin, want to make a deal? I'll take Britt...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Justin, want to make a deal? I'll take Britt...

I try to never sell low... not sure how much lower one could get.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 pm

He sure has skills but, unfortunately, is dumb as a rock... and he's not the only one.

Pros and Cons, Pros and Cons...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Quote :
Though it hasn't been set up yet, Britt (knee) will eventually have to head to New York for a disciplinary hearing with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, ESPN.com reports.

Analysis: Not only does Britt have a possible suspension hanging over his head for some of his off-field issues, but he's still on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list thanks to his lingering knee woes. When he's on the field, the talent is there, but until his status becomes clearer, he's a risky pick, with Kendall Wright's fantasy prospects on the upswing now that he's been signed by the Titans.

Hope that date is soon. I'm curious.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 pm

For believers in his talent, how many off the field indiscretions does it take to negate the talent? I know my threshold is low but I know folks (non-RW) that seem to have an endless level of faith and I just don't get it.

I would rather have a man made of glass but who has heart vs a guy who has talent but no brain.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
For believers in his talent, how many off the field indiscretions does it take to negate the talent? I know my threshold is low but I know folks (non-RW) that seem to have an endless level of faith and I just don't get it.

I would rather have a man made of glass but who has heart vs a guy who has talent but no brain.

Obviously since I jumped ship 8 arrests was the tipping point. ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:57 pm

I know what you mean but a man made of glass would make a shit wide receiver. :dry:

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:58 pm

England Dragons wrote:

I know what you mean but a man made of glass would make a shit wide receiver. :dry:

Unfortunately Britt is also made of glass Laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:02 pm

England Dragons wrote:

so does a guy who has more time in the clink than on the field. If I were drafting a fantasy high speed pursuit team, my interest in owning Kenny would surely change.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:06 pm

England Dragons wrote:

so does a guy who has more time in the clink than on the field. If I were drafting a fantasy high speed pursuit team, my interest in owning Kenny would surely change.

Oh, that sounds like more fun than the Cart 'Em Off Challenge! ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Does he have a nickname?.. I think Scarecrow may be fitting...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 pm

fata13xception wrote:

Does he have a nickname?.. I think Scarecrow may be fitting...

Britt? No way he gets Scarecrow for a nickname...

How about...stupid-overrated-douchetard?

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:56 pm

I like to call him Mr. Awesome. vote yes

Alright, I don't really. Guy's a dick but I don't care as long as he scores fantasy points...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:06 pm

England Dragons wrote:

Alright, I don't really. Guy's a dick but I don't care as long as he scores fantasy points...

Be sure to let us know when that happens.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Scarecrow... no brain?.. aww, nevermind baghead2

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 pm

England Dragons wrote:

I predict week 7...

shrug

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 pm

England Dragons wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

I predict week 7...

shrug

But I'm not saying which year!

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:58 am

The eloquence... he should really be a writer.

Quote :
Kenny Britt publicly complained about a team-imposed fine on his Instagram account Wednesday.
The Titans won't love this. Britt posted a picture of his $9,915 fine for missing a rehab assignment on Tuesday. "Yu gotta be (expletive) kidding me.. walk back to dis.. Don’t dey know I have kids," Britt wrote. "I’m tired of did (expletive)." The Titans are surely aware of the incident by now. It seems likely that they'll handle it internally, and hope it just blows over.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Quote :
Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com said Kenny Britt's latest mishap may be the last straw with the Titans for the talented but troubled wide receiver.

Not surprised they're ready to cut their losses.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Yeah I drafted him once or twice this pre-season - lets just say I'm done for good doing that...

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:05 pm

I saw the green dot and just assumed he'd been arrested

shrug

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Was that a bad trade I made....... thinking high five

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm

The eloquence... he should really be a writer.

Quote :
Kenny Britt publicly complained about a team-imposed fine on his Instagram account Wednesday.
The Titans won't love this. Britt posted a picture of his $9,915 fine for missing a rehab assignment on Tuesday. "Yu gotta be (expletive) kidding me.. walk back to dis.. Don’t dey know I have kids," Britt wrote. "I’m tired of did (expletive)." The Titans are surely aware of the incident by now. It seems likely that they'll handle it internally, and hope it just blows over.

I hate this guy more and more every day. He should be shoveling fries somewhere I would never eat.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Quote :
Coach Mike Munchak said Kenny Britt (knee surgeries) has a chance to be active for the Titans' preseason finale. Analysis: It's a sign that Britt has had no recent setbacks and is progressing well. He's on track to avoid the reserve/PUP list, meaning he'd be eligible to play as soon as he's cleared. Of course, we're still waiting to hear from the league office regarding Britt's impending suspension. Aggressive owners viewing Britt as a "stash" should be prepared to exercise patience. Britt may be on a "pitch count" even once he's activated and off suspension.

I'm sure he wants to get in on a preseason game since it'll be awhile before he sees the regular season Laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Kenny is the one guy I don't feel bad one bit saying that if someone takes his fuckin head off I will laugh and cheer. Guy should be serving fries or scrubbing bathrooms somewhere, preferably prison.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Quote :
Kenny Britt (knee surgeries) was spotted running routes and catching balls following Wednesday's practice.

Britt is on active/PUP, meaning he can't work out with the team. But his twice surgically-repaired right knee is holding up well as he makes cuts. When asked when he would return to practice, Britt said, "sooner than you think."

Still Hope? Imagine what this guy could do if he could stay on the field?

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Imagine what he could be if he wasn't an immature knucklehead...

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm

immature knucklehead's are half the players in the NFL.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 am

Quote :
Tennessee Titans WR Kenny Britt said Sunday, Aug. 19, that he has yet to hear from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell concerning possible discipline for off-field incidents. Analysis: No word yet doesn't mean Britt is off the hook by any means. Expect some sort of discipline announcement soon for the wideout, who has had no fewer than eight run-ins with the law over the past three years. Britt also is recovering from surgeries on both knees, so one way or another, expect the WR to miss some games this September.

I'd really love to know what is in store for Britt and Lynch.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Best trade yet

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
Best trade yet

vote yes

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:54 pm

The Nashville Tennessean reports Titans WR Kenny Britt has been suspended just one game for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

We had a feeling all along that Britt's suspension would be short, as the severity of his previous police-related incidents had been overblown. It's the July DUI that landed him in hot water with commissioner Roger Goodell. Returning from a trio of knee surgeries, Britt wasn't going to handle a full snap-load in Week 1 anyway. The extra week off should prepare him for closer to 50 percent of the snaps in Week 2 at San Diego. Britt is one of fantasy's best bargains at his current late-seventh or early-eighth round average draft position. Those owners selecting Britt as a risk/reward WR3 can plug in rookie Kendall Wright for the season opener versus the Pats.

Well that's about as good as it could have been... thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Britt is starting to pick up some buzz once again, and is starting to feel like a value play now. Perfect guy to have as your WR4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   

Back to top Go down

Kenny Britt WR CLE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: