Share | 

Kenny Britt WR CLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
How about...stupid-overrated-douchetard?

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:11 pm

I can't imagine Britt lasting until WR4 territory in 12 team leagues. But I agree he represents a good value.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Quote :
Wide receiver Kenny Britt has been dealt a one-game suspension by the NFL for violating the personal conduct policy, according to Titans writer Jim Wyatt.

Analysis: This is actually good news, as there has been concern that the suspension may be a game or two longer as he has a history of off-the-field issues. Britt is focusing on bouncing back from multiple knee surgeries and has strong fantasy upside if that comeback proves to be successful.

Just one game! Crazy!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Utah Spazz wrote:
Britt is starting to pick up some buzz once again, and is starting to feel like a value play now. Perfect guy to have as your WR4

perfect guy to deal fast to anyone who thinks he has a friggin chance of not fuckin up again. Can't fix STUPID.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:55 pm

I still love him... 1 game is fine and he will become a stud

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Quote :
Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak indicated that WR Kenny Britt (knee) would probably play 12-15 snaps against the New England Patriots in Week 1 if he were eligible. He later was suspended one game by the NFL. He might play about the same, or perhaps a little more, in Week 2 against the San Diego Chargers. 'Again, that's hard to project. You just never know,' Munchak said. 'We'll see how he does as we ease him into the practice schedule. We'll just say he's available to play on Sunday and then we'll take it from there.'

Analysis: Britt, who was officially reinstated by the Titans on Tuesday after serving his 1-game NFL-mandated suspension in Week 1, can expect to be thrown into the Titans' WR mix Sunday. Four Tennessee WRs caught at least 2 passes in Week 1 with rookie Kendall Wright and Damian Williams hauling in 5 apiece. When Britt rounds back into game shape, though, he will be the Titans' No. 1 target.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:12 pm

I will be rooting against ya Kenny.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Quote :
Britt (ankle) did not practice Thursday, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports. Analysis: We'll have to see what, if anything, Britt gets up to on Friday, but a questionable designation for Sunday's game against the Texans appears likely for the wideout.

Andy's loathing has crippled him.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 pm

But wait....he is still elite, right? nailbiting

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Absolutely elite. He's tops in # arrests per game played. 7 or 8 arrests and 33 games played. Every 4th game or so he gets arrested. No other player can compare.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 am

Quote :
Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak said WR Kenny Britt (ankle) has some work to do if he is to play in Week 5. Britt was limited to individual drills in practice Wednesday, Oct. 3. "He's taken the next step as far as being on the field and running again," Munchak said. "How he responds tomorrow and how much more he can do tomorrow ... There's no doubt he's going to have to improve the next couple of days to help us on Sunday. But at least he's headed in the right direction." Britt has missed 19 of the 52 games since the Titans drafted him in 2009.

Sounds closer to doubtful than probable.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Quote :
Britt, who was spotted limping in the locker room on Monday, said that he had an MRI done on his knee, John Glennon of the Tennessean reports. Analysis: "The doctor said everything looks good, looks healthy," Britt said Monday, while downplaying the issue. "I landed (awkwardly) a couple of times yesterday and just wanted to check up and make sure. But I'll be playing" Sunday against the Bears. That said, expect Britt to be limited at practice this week. "We're trying to watch his reps so it's not too much," coach Mike Munchak said of Britt, who was on the field for 38-of-59 offensive snaps Sunday.

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Britt has a knee problem? Weird.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Quote :
A spokesman for Kenny Britt said the Tennessee Titans wide receiver "has made himself available to cooperate" with police in the investigation of a stabbing incident involving an acquaintance.

Vote for the top 10 plays of the 2012 season. More ...

A spokesman for the Jersey City police disagrees.

"At this point he is still not cooperating with police," Capt. Edgar Martinez said Monday, via The Tennessean. "So whatever statement he puts out is false. We are asking anyone who has info of his whereabouts to contact us and that includes the owner of the Titans."

(We're sure Bud Adams is thrilled to be name-checked as part of Britt's latest rigmarole.)

The story as we know it: Early Sunday, Britt drove a man with non-life-threatening stab wounds to his back to the Jersey City Medical Center. Police at first believed the injured man was Britt's brother, though they later confirmed the man as a close personal friend of Britt. Police said Britt was initially uncooperative.

Police had been called to a Bayonne, N.J., apartment earlier that night following a report that a stabbing had taken place during a fight at a birthday party. Police found no signs of trouble upon arrival, but returned later after a gun was fired near the scene.

In a statement released to The Jersey Journal, Britt's spokesman said Britt was leaving a dinner cooked by his friends' parents when he found his friend injured outside. The spokesman said Britt transported his friend to the hospital, where he stayed for several hours.

Relive every game this season online and on-demand with enhanced viewing features, including the "All-22" coaches film. Get NFL Game Rewind.

This is Britt's ninth known incident involving the police since he entered the NFL in 2009. He has made two separate visits to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to discuss his off-the-field behavior. He was suspended for the season opener for violating the league's personal conduct policy following an arrest on suspicion of DUI in July.

An NFL spokesman told The Tennessean on Monday they will look into Britt's latest incident, which is getting more complicated by the hour.

SHOCKING.

I didn't think he was this dumb though.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Just traded for this cocksucker in another dynasty league. Bastard better keep his head on straight.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Quote :
Kenny Britt has been found not guilty on charges stemming from his July 2012 arrest for DUI. Analysis: It's hard to keep Britt's dizzying array of off-the-field issues straight, but the charges were in relation to his alleged attempt to enter Fort Campbell (Kentucky) military base while drunk driving. Next on the docket is Britt's involvement in a January shooting/stabbing in New Jersey, but he appears likely to skate in that case, as well. To date, Britt has had nine lives with his off-the-field antics, but he can't afford any more slip ups.

Not sure how this happened.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:04 pm

money

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:46 pm

System is garbage...Britt is garbage...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:48 pm

He must have a hell of a lawyer. DUI on a military base?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:

I am still pissed at the jaguar player who didn't fuckin lay that piece of shit out in 2010 or 2011...fuck Kenny Britt.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:

I am still pissed at the jaguar player who didn't fuckin lay that piece of shit out in 2010 or 2011...fuck Kenny Britt.

You're not allowed to be mad at Jags players. Your expectations are supposed to be so insanely low that they can't dissapoint you.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Quote :
(KFFL)Tennessee Titans WR Kenny Britt used a different approach to organized team activities (OTAs) this season. In the past, he viewed OTAs and training camp as opportunities to get in shape, rather than maintaining his fitness away from the team's facilities. This season, he is taking a different approach. "It was in my mind as a young player that I could get in shape (when I got here), instead of being in shape at the start of training camp. I thought I could take this (time) off, and get back into shape in camp," Britt said. "That is not something I want to do any more. I want to be in shape at the start of camp and be ready to go. I don't want to fall behind everybody."

duh - your being paid millions of bucks to be in shape - dumb ass

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:55 am

Britt has been given every opportunity to be a great player. He comes in to camp out of shape early in his career and gets injured. Surprise surprise. No one can count on Britt to play a full season. Justin Hunter is bigger and just as fast. I bought Hunter a lot because I think he can supplant Britt.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 am

By bigger, you mean to say he is 1 inch taller right? Britt outweighs Hunter by 15 lbs.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 am

I have Britt in both of my dynasty leagues.  In fact, my team name in one of those leagues is "Britt Happens".  I've had him since his sophomore season there.  I traded for him this season in the other.  Owners are finally pricing his risk appropriately in my opinion and can be added at a great value.  The addition of Hunter helped that.   If he realizes even 75-80% of his upside potential...he's a steal right now.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:38 am

Prospect Corey wrote:
I have Britt in both of my dynasty leagues.  In fact, my team name in one of those leagues is "Britt Happens".  I've had him since his sophomore season there.  I traded for him this season in the other.  Owners are finally pricing his risk appropriately in my opinion and can be added at a great value.  The addition of Hunter helped that.   If he realizes even 75-80% of his upside potential...he's a steal right now.

I'm tentative on this side of the argument.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Britt is an ahole...but I suppose my stance on him is well documented.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:49 am

Quote :
Updating a previous report, Tennessee Titans WR Kenny Britt once again was lackluster in the team's Week 3 win over the San Diego Chargers and had several drops. In a key late-game third-and-long situation, Britt was benched in favor of WR Justin Hunter, who wound up making the game-winning touchdown catch. Britt was on the sideline for all of the team's 10 plays during their 94-yard game-winning drive. WR Nate Washington, who had eight catches in the game, has become the team's top wideout, with WR Kendall Wright running more of the underneath routes.
So which team gambles on this douchebag next season?

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:54 am

I think the Patriots could take this guy and get the most out of him... Will be interesting to see how this plays out though...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
I think the Patriots could take this guy and get the most out of him...   Will be interesting to see how this plays out though...
I hope not...Britt deserves to work at McDonalds or worse.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Quote :
Titans HC Mike Munchak says Tennessee will have to reduce Kenny Britt's role until he shows himself improved and making plays. Analysis: In the four games he played, Britt has seen 22 targets and caught just six passes - a 27 percent success rate. Considering that WRs Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Damian Williams and TE Delanie Walker are all at 58 percent or better, it is clear that Britt is hurting the Titans. It appears a trade - something the team was not willing to consider as of a week ago - is the only way he could find himself to be fantasy relevant in 2013.
Owners can hope he lands in a place like Detroit or something next year. I'd just about entirely write him off.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:10 pm

When you cannot outplay Washington, Williams, Walker, you have a problem.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Always said he sucks...

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Can't stand retards like Britt. Hope he falls from the league.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:14 pm

I'm actually kind of surprised that the Lions haven't already called about Britt... What would it take to get him a 5th? 6th?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Always said he sucks...
...and really think the Titans should hurry up and get Hunter more playing time now that I own him here. The guys not named Britt on this team are good second and third receivers but Hunter could be the real deal.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:37 am

Quote :
The Titans would accept a third-round pick for wideout Kenny Britt. SOURCE: CBS Sports Analysis: That's not likely to attract many suitors. Britt's value is at an all-time low right now and Tennessee might be stuck with him until he inevitably leaves in free agency. Perhaps if the Titans lower their asking price, someone will eventually be willing to take Britt off their hands.
I'd think Atlanta might take a shot on him. Maybe?

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:53 am

That's too high of an asking price IMO with how he has looked

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
That's too high of an asking price IMO with how he has looked
I tend to agree. Between his injuries, off-field issues, and lack of effort on the field he really is a complete disaster.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Quote :
ESPN Redskins blogger John Keim reports the team is interested in free agent Kenny Britt.
Washington is also interested in Bengals restricted free agent Andrew Hawkins and could also target Darren Sproles once/if he's let go by the Saints. Coming off three down seasons with the Titans, Britt shouldn't command more than a one-year deal. He's missed a total of 23 games the past four years. Britt is still just 25 but may be damaged goods. He's still worth a flier.

bang head on wall 

end it

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Quote :
ESPN Redskins blogger John Keim reports the team is interested in free agent Kenny Britt.
Washington is also interested in Bengals restricted free agent Andrew Hawkins and could also target Darren Sproles once/if he's let go by the Saints. Coming off three down seasons with the Titans, Britt shouldn't command more than a one-year deal. He's missed a total of 23 games the past four years. Britt is still just 25 but may be damaged goods. He's still worth a flier.

bang head on wall 

end it

ROTFLMAO  Haynesworth and now Britt. Nice choice. Don't worry, they will be focused on continuously arguing over the team nickname anyway.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Signed a one year deal with the Rams.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:00 pm

Fisher sucks.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 am

Gotta love Andy's in depth football analysis!  ROTFLMAO 

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:58 am

He has a way with words doesnt he? (Ever other one starts with f?) Lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Fisher just likes to pick up players he's coached/drafted before.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:32 am

This is actually a good landing spot for Britt. He has the talent to be a #1WR in the NFL. Clearly there isn't a starting outside wr on the Rms that is any good. If he keeps his head on straight he will have an oppurtunity to see significant targetz.

Screw it dude is a head case. Good landing spot or no. Fantasy buyer beware

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Quote :
Kenny Britt deal is two years, $9.125 million, with $4.3M guaranteed. Can earn up to $14M through life of contract if he reaches his incentives

huh...

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Fischer loves him some Britt

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Britt WR CLE   Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Fischer loves him some Britt

I am hoping Nick love him some too! munch

Back to top Go down