HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:52 pm

Did someone say Kelce? I smell a trade.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I'm still confused why Kelce wasn't SFT?  Saved 5 WB's by not tagging him, but why go through the process of bidding on him and run the risk of losing him?  I guess I'm just confused why people don't use all their tags, especially with players that are of such high value shrug .  

Like with Antonio Brown, there was no way I wouldn't use my SFT on him.  EVER!  He is WAY to valuable a player to test during RFA, just like Kelce is.  Not saying Kelce is on Gronks level, but he sure is close, so he warrants a SFT, IMO.  2cents  
Kelce is Valhalla. He is Heaven, a dream, a hope. He should not be spoken in the same terms with Antonio Brown. What has Kelce done exactly? is he decent? sure, but he is not Gronk, he is nothing more then a hope.

P.S. If I had Antonio Brown and he was on a 1 year contract I would not tag him, I would trade him. I live with the motto "You dont want me? I dont want you?" and the other motto "You want fries with that?". shrug

And I do thank you for trading him to me cheers  

I just don't really see the point in having all these WB's and letting good players go?  I would rather keep the elite players with whatever WB's I have, and then fill my roster with the average talent that is being bid on in RFA or find them later.  

I guess I don't value the WB's as much as some owners do and every year have a shit load of WB's to spend.  I would rather retain top players, then fill my team with fillers.  Not the other way around

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm still confused why Kelce wasn't SFT?  Saved 5 WB's by not tagging him, but why go through the process of bidding on him and run the risk of losing him?  I guess I'm just confused why people don't use all their tags, especially with players that are of such high value shrug .  

Like with Antonio Brown, there was no way I wouldn't use my SFT on him.  EVER!  He is WAY to valuable a player to test during RFA, just like Kelce is.  Not saying Kelce is on Gronks level, but he sure is close, so he warrants a SFT, IMO.  2cents  

Don't worry. I'll break this down for everyone once we get past my tagged players. Sorry about all the sleep you'll have to lose between now and then, guys. But you do need to cut me a break. It's hard being a dummy like me trying to compete with all of these geniuses.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:35 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:

Don't worry.  I'll break this down for everyone once we get past my tagged players.  Sorry about all the sleep you'll have to lose between now and then, guys.  But you do need to cut me a break.  It's hard being a dummy like me trying to compete with all of these geniuses.

You don't have to explain anything, I'm just trying to see it from both sides. It's fun to see how others value players, and that's what makes fantasy football so fun. I'm just curious why people don't use all their tags?

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:38 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Stop talking about him, you are drawing attention.

Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge

Shhhhhhhh!!!!

Bob, that was uncalled for. In all honesty, Barnidge isn't even good.

Exactly!!!

Although mine was no where nearly as funny as Andy's.

I was just mock mock mock you.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:21 am

Only 19 WBs on Alf with only a few hours remaining? Come on DD, let's get him up to 100! I need some more WBs wink

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:25 am

Baja Beatniks wrote:

Don't worry.  I'll break this down for everyone once we get past my tagged players.  Sorry about all the sleep you'll have to lose between now and then, guys.  But you do need to cut me a break.  It's hard being a dummy like me trying to compete with all of these geniuses.

It wasn't so much not tagging Kelce that left me confused it was FT'ing Tyrod Taylor over him. Do you think Taylor would really exceed Kelce in open bidding?

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:43 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:

It wasn't so much not tagging Kelce that left me confused it was FT'ing Tyrod Taylor over him.  Do you think Taylor would really exceed Kelce in open bidding?  

I guess I can understand why he FT Taylor because QBs are pretty valuable in a 2 QB league, but tagging him over Kelce has me confused?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:55 am

Did someone say Taylor?  I smell a trade.

carlton

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:00 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

carlton

I SMELL AN OVERBID ON ONE TORREY SMITH

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:01 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

carlton

Wait? Does he still play football? I thought he had to quit because he sucks so bad laughing

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:03 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

carlton

That's great to hear.  Hopefully it won't get increased by a buck tomorrow morning.

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:15 am

You fell right into Shawn's trap Russ.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 am

I remember playing golf at the Naval Academy when I was in high school.  It was me and two other friends and we were grouped up with an older couple.  After being strengthened by a late night of booze and burgers we thought that we were ready to take on the world.  We smashed the ball down the course, albeit into the neighboring hole.  The wife would get up and hit the ball 75 yards each time, but straight.  We were kind enough not to chuckle at her out loud but we figured that this old lady was going to take forever to finish up the course.  We were kicking her ass!  Badly and all over the course.

You know what?  She killed us that day.  When we looked back she shot a 90 and had the best day of anyone out there.

What does this mean?  Who knows.  Let's check back in a year.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:22 am

You fell right into Shawn's trap Russ.  

Muhahaha

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:37 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I remember playing golf at the Naval Academy when I was in high school.  It was me and two other friends and we were grouped up with an older couple.  After being strengthened by a late night of booze and burgers we thought that we were ready to take on the world.  We smashed the ball down the course, albeit into the neighboring hole.  The wife would get up and hit the ball 75 yards each time, but straight.  We were kind enough not to chuckle at her out loud but we figured that this old lady was going to take forever to finish up the course.  We were kicking her ass!  Badly and all over the course.

You know what?  She killed us that day.  When we looked back she shot a 90 and had the best day of anyone out there.

Are you comparing Torrey Smith to an old lady?

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:40 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

He plays like an old lady, so I think he is laughing

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:41 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Pretty sure he's comparing himself to the old lady.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:43 am

I thought he was comparing himself to the golf course.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:51 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

That's what I hope to be the case.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:09 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Who's the burgers?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:14 am

I can see an argument for tagging Taylor and not Kelce without just saying it's about the QB position. Many ways to scheme in this league....I like that a lot.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Who's the burgers?

Bob.  I like my burgers pink in the middle.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Question- on bids for tagged players where someone forgets to add a pick to their bid, and later goes and makes a separate post for the pick they will include, is the first post or second the time stamp for the 24 hour clock?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:21 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Question- on bids for tagged players where someone forgets to add a pick to their bid, and later goes and makes a separate post for the pick they will include, is the first post or second the time stamp for the 24 hour clock?

Second post because the bid isn't valid until the 2nd post hits. If it was just the 1st post it wouldn't count at all towards the clock.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:23 am

Ok that's what I thought. Thanks

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:31 am

Correct...and honestly folks...if you realize you forgot to include the pick and you double back to post again, instead of just saying the pick, why not use the practice to post your complete bid....(bid and pick)

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Will be interesting when this is all done to compare conferences and who got what for what players that were common. Take Markus Wheaton for example, with druggy MBryant out, he is a stud and both conferences have him on a comp tag. As of now, in TT he is at 21WB, in DD which is a newer auction, he is only at 5. Can't wait to compare all players and break them down.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Will be interesting when this is all done to compare conferences and who got what for what players that were common. Take Markus Wheaton for example, with druggy MBryant out, he is a stud and both conferences have him on a comp tag. As of now, in TT he is at 21WB, in DD which is a newer auction, he is only at 5. Can't wait to compare all players and break them down.

Great salesmanship.  Gotta pump up those dollars.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Some other common players

Geno Atkins
DD - 28 WBs
TT - still going but 25 WBs -- expect a 1 WB price jump in about 4 hours

Doug Baldwin
DD - 28 WBs plus 2.9
TT - still going but at 50 WBs

Ryan Fitzpatrick - TT in both sides
DD - 26 WBs plus 2.6
TT - 26 WBs

Stephon Tuitt
DD - still going at 16 WBs
TT - still going at 17 WBs

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Wait did you just say Wheaton is a stud? I think I'm gonna be sick sick laughing

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:43 pm

His upside is huge Derrick. He will make you pay if you don't try and get him!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Already have AB, so no room for another Steeler on my team. Brown should still outscore this guy by 100-200 pts.

I agree with the upside, but been waiting on Wheaton to break out. But year after year he is just average. Maybe he will with Bryant out, but he is too much of a risk for me and my low amount of WBs to take a chance on

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:50 pm

HAHAHAHA! Don't make fun of my skills Brad.

P.S. Is that Sty in that picture?  laughing

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Psh. He's no delanie walker. Last years TE3!!!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:00 pm

Hey, you are already at 24 WB's for your guy, let me advertise mine a little bit here, he is only at SEVEN for God's sake!   laughing

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Hey, you are already at 24 WB's for your guy, let me advertise mine a little bit here, he is only at SEVEN for God's sake!   laughing

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Hey, you are already only at 24 WB's for your guy, let me advertise mine a little bit here, he is only at SEVEN for God's sake!   laughing

I agree. It's crazy that he is only at 24. Such a steal. Especially with our scoring.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Carla have a brain freeze when she gave up 2.06 for Fitzy?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:

She is desperate for another QB. I offered her two for one for Luck, but she didn't want it. Who wouldn't want Kirk Cousins and Eli Manning?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:47 pm

A day in the life of TT -- 12 total bids over the course of the past 7 hours.

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:48 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

She is desperate for another QB. I offered her two for one for Luck, but she didn't want it. Who wouldn't want Kirk Cousins and Eli Manning?
I Have Bradford, he is a hot commodity in TT.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:05 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Neutral

BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:07 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Neutral

I would if I could be I'm locked in on several bids now.  I almost made another run at Amerson but can't do that to Greg with less than a half an hour left between him and his Raider.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Neutral

I would if I could be I'm locked in on several bids now.  I almost made another run at Amerson but can't do that to Greg with less than a half an hour left between him and his Raider.

What a kind soul!

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Do it, be like Larry from Animal House.  Evil laugh

Larry's evil conscience: Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.
Larry's good conscience: For shame! Lawrence, I'm surprised at you!
Larry's evil conscience: Aw, don't listen to that jack-off. Look at those gazongas. You'll never get a better chance.
Larry's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless girl, you'll despise yourself forever... I'm proud of you, Lawrence.
Larry's evil conscience: You homo.

cool2

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Did someone say Kelce? I smell a trade.

The smell is Gronk farting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   

Back to top Go down

The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-