x
x
x
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Well here it is (a day late)...the schedule has been determined and is in place on our MFL site.
http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=38933&O=15

What big match-ups do you see?  What bragging or belly-aching do you have about your schedule or that of your rivals?

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Getting the Africans and Dragons back to back again this year is something I could have done without.  Also ending the season (Week 12) against the Dragons isn't ideal....better take care of business before then because if that week is to decide in or out like it has in the past I am likely in trouble.  Doesn't everyone prefer to see an easy match-up in Week 12 for that reason?

No Gadabouts and No Outlaws. Pretty sure Brad and I have missed each other another year too....not sure about the Outlaws.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Why am I getting a missing league ID message?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:58 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Why am I getting a missing league ID message?

link fixed...sorry..not sure why that happened.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Damn, starting off with 3 playoff teams out of the gates. Finish off the season with Sty.

Let's do this, can we start?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Can also go to my team > my schedule

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:06 pm

My schedule made me realize that I had the Tyrants and Muskies mini banners colors exactly the same...new guy Tyrants got flipped to make em a little different.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm missing out on the Divine and Brawlers. Two fringe teams. Getting Eric twice and Bob once is always encouraging. Unless they beat me, that'll put anyone back.

4 games against my 2 rivals, Golddiggers and Marauders will be tough. I've got more underdeveloped talent than I usually like to have.

Overall I think I'll be chasing that 5 or 6 seed this year.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:09 pm

I love the timing of this...cuz it means very little (our teams are evolving or falling apart) right this second but when the NFL releases their schedule then you see which match-ups got better or worse based on bye weeks.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Can't wait to take on Andy with my completely overhauled offense week 1!  Should be good though

Sucks I don't play Muskies till week 8....  Wanted to play him earlier so Gronk and Jordan Mathews can go crazy on their old team!  Oh well, just have to wait till week 8, just hope Pats and Eagles aren't on a bye that week pray

hehe

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:20 pm

No Bob for me this year...

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:31 pm

NO DRAGONS!!! I'll have to wait til the playoffs I guess.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:34 pm

[img][/img]

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
I'm missing out on the Divine and Brawlers. Two fringe teams. Getting Eric twice and Bob once is always encouraging. Unless they beat me, that'll put anyone back.

4 games against my 2 rivals, Golddiggers and Marauders will be tough. I've got more underdeveloped talent than I usually like to have.

I think you play Divine Week 7. It is me, the other fringe team you do not play...

cheers

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:36 pm

I miss the bananas and gold diggers. I will take that!

party4

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

I think you play Divine Week 7.  It is me, the other fringe team you do not play...

cheers

Oh thanks. My schedule just got a lot harder hehe

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

I think you play Divine Week 7.  It is me, the other fringe team you do not play...

cheers

Oh thanks. My schedule just got a lot harder hehe

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:43 pm

I miss the Outlaws and Gadibouts. Really upset I don't get to play one, but happy I don't get to play the other.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:01 pm

I was looking forward to playing Shawn this year.  Going to miss out on him and a NJ/NJ matchup with the Golddiggers.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Ooooh, Carla in week 1. Battle of the Monster Hunters!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:25 pm

No complaints from me
4 weeks to figure out my guys before facing Jon in week 5.
Miss Mayhem and Baja this year so that's fair

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Pretty sure I've played the Dragons in week 3 every year since 2013. So 4 years straight. I can't double check because the links to previous years in the history tab are currently broken.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Pretty sure I've played the Dragons in week 3 every year since 2013.  So 4 years straight.  I can't double check because the links to previous years in the history tab are currently broken.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll get that fixed soon.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:42 pm

England Dragons wrote:

Wouldnt it be great if you let me win?

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
No complaints from me

Whats that mean? Baja and Me are light weights? punch

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:35 pm

I'm fucked

doh

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:55 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

yes

but

no

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:55 am

England Dragons wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

yes

but

no

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease? party3

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:44 am

California Nightmare wrote:
I'm fucked

doh
I feel the same way. Was hoping for easier opponents. Wonder how a RedKnight looks in Pink...

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:24 pm

To win it all you have to outlast everyone anyway.

"If you ain't first, you're last!"

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
No complaints from me

Whats that mean?  Baja and Me are light weights?  punch

One lightweight, one not laughing

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Digging my schedule... Only tough matchup will be Week 8 against the Africans... Can't wait to see how bye weeks play out in that one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!   

Back to top Go down

The 2016 Roster Wars schedule has been released!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: