HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Furthermore, stop picking on pool Russ!

When you consider all the positive...
Well, when you consider the hope for future...
Well, when you consider his...

Okay, I give up, pick away.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:56 am

Now that RWP is proficient at posting videos, perhaps this year he could video the "drawing from the bowl" schedule process for our enjoyment.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Start the countdown.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Perfect. Just find pictures of hot girls and add a number to the bottom of the picture. Simple, but effective.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Works when you're not Eric.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:32 am

Request for RWP -

Please take $25 out of my account and keep for yourself. In exchange I'd like the guarantee that the Brawlers make my schedule and the Pigskins and Steel Cats are the two that don't.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:08 am

Lol. Request denied.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:55 pm

I would take his money and still not give him what he wants. What can he do about it? Take his case to the RW police?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
I would take his money and still not give him what he wants.  What can he do about it?  Take his case to the RW police?

Charm City Justice

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
I would take his money and still not give him what he wants.  What can he do about it?  Take his case to the RW police?

Charm City Justice

bow

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:32 pm

I look forward to learning more of the who's who when it comes to strategy, rivalries and strength of roster. Big day for those finding out their upcoming fate lol.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:42 am

Naperville Divine wrote:

Charm City Justice

Sweet, sounds like a new power I didn't even know I had. rock on

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:48 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:

Charm City Justice

Sweet, sounds like a new power I didn't even know I had.  rock on

Judge  Bill

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:57 am

Bit cruel on the hairline but not bad - not bad at all!

laughing

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:38 am

Faber College Mongols wrote:
I look forward to learning more of the who's who when it comes to strategy, rivalries and strength of roster. Big day for those finding out their upcoming fate lol.

Well you'll find out that Russ (Brawlers) and I have a big rivalry going.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:43 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Faber College Mongols wrote:

Well you'll find out that Russ (Brawlers) and I have a big rivalry going.

And tons of makeout sessions. Shocked

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:01 am

Also unlike the great Genhis Khan you will find out I don't paint my horses and I don't win. I'm a loser baby so why don't you hate me.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:02 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Also unlike the great Genhis Khan you will find out I don't paint my horses and I don't win. I'm a loser baby so why don't you hate me.

You are a winner in all of our hearts Sty. lol 2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:07 am

Thanks Nick. When is the schedule release btw? Today?

Edit: Nevermind, it is tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:27 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 am

Is the schedule that is on MFL the updated/correct one? Never checked before today and wasn't sure if it changed.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:17 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Is the schedule that is on MFL the updated/correct one? Never checked before today and wasn't sure if it changed.

That looks like last season's schedule I think

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:23 am

Andy would have posted if he updated the schedule. You all should know this by now! wink I doubt he has done it yet as he is at an orthodontist consultation for the man.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:33 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Andy would have posted if he updated the schedule. You all should know this by now! wink  I doubt he has done it yet as he is at an orthodontist consultation for the man.
Thanks Val. Glad that schedule isn't accurate. I could only see myself winning about two of those contests.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Now, now, Sty! I know you can maybe win 4. Don't sell yourself short.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:17 pm

The schedule for the main league of Roster Wars has been determined and set onto our 2017 MFL page. Good luck!

What blockbuster matches do you see?
Who escaped from treacherous opponents?
Who has the best/worst stretches of games?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:19 pm

The schedule for the main league of Roster Wars has been determined and set onto our 2017 MFL page.  Good luck!

What blockbuster matches do you see?
Who escaped from treacherous opponents?
Who has the best/worst stretches of games?

Great job chief. Love being able to lay the smack down on the Oysters right out of the gate. A 3-1 start for the Brawlers is very doable.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:26 pm

No Gold Diggers or Knights for me this year. Glad I get to face the Steel Cats before bye weeks start. Also excited to get to face all the newbies

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Nards. I don't like the schedule.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:50 pm

No Muskies or Oaktown for the Gadabouts.

Week 1 Nick... Week 1... :)

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Nards. I don't like the schedule.

rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Interesting. Your Career winnings are cute. mock

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Damn. lol 2

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:08 pm

No Nightmare or Bombers. Not sure how I feel about this. thinking

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Love being able to lay the smack down on the Oysters right out of the gate.  A 3-1 start for the Brawlers is very doable.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Is it weird I haven't even looked at mine yet? It'll be a surprise for me tomorrow or something. laughing

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:21 pm

No Craig . . . . no Greg . . . .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Please go and visit the short video I did on the first three weeks of the schedule 2017. It's a bit unorthodox from previous videos. But worth the watch.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:20 pm

No kittens or PoPo for me....

At least I get Eric!

wink

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Can't wait to see what SMAK has to say but I am thinking 1 and 11. 1 win week 12 just to piss Joe off again.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I'm sure you'd rather have the $3 than the badge on your sig.  

Breaking News:   We have footage of how Nick got that extra $3.  Let's go live to the footage:

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:37 pm

I don't want to break this to you Brad, but I will anyway. I let you win the DD Championship game. I really did feel bad for you being so average over your years here at RW, and you are such a nice guy that I wanted to make you feel good about yourself.

But yeah, the extra money is nice padding in the wallet. Times are tough these days in this economy. laughing

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I don't want to break this to you Brad, but I will anyway. I let you win the DD Championship game. I really did feel bad for you being so average over your years here at RW, and you are such a nice guy that I wanted to make you feel good about yourself.

But yeah, the extra money is nice padding in the wallet. Times are tough these days in this economy. laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:31 pm

laughing

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
No kittens or PoPo for me....  

At least I get Eric!

wink
Laughing Laughing Laughing ................

Neutral

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:29 am

Oooh, I have to play some teams. I think the schedule will mean a lot more once RFA and the rookie draft are over and the bye weeks are sorted.

Only about 6 months to week 1!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)   

Back to top Go down

Roster Wars Schedule Release ***Official*** discussion thread (2017 Released)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: