:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Tre Mason RB RAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
England Dragons

PostSubject: Tre Mason RB RAM   Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Tre Mason was arrested Saturday in Hollywood (FL) on charges of resisting arrest, possession of cannabis, reckless driving, and failure to register a motor vehicle.

He was reportedly hospitalized following the arrest, and his current health status is unknown. Mason's career has been in a downward spiral since a promising rookie season. The 75th overall pick in the 2014 draft, Mason managed 2.76 yards per carry on 75 attempts last year as a lightly used change-up back behind Todd Gurley. The arrest brings Mason's 2016 roster spot into question.

loser

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Actually, getting released from The Rams may be the best thing for his career and fantasy value.

Obviously this isn't the way to increase your stock, but first offense for him I think.

Hope he lands somewhere he can be productive.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:26 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Tre Mason was arrested Saturday in Hollywood (FL) on charges of resisting arrest, possession of cannabis, reckless driving, and failure to register a motor vehicle.

He was reportedly hospitalized following the arrest, and his current health status is unknown. Mason's career has been in a downward spiral since a promising rookie season. The 75th overall pick in the 2014 draft, Mason managed 2.76 yards per carry on 75 attempts last year as a lightly used change-up back behind Todd Gurley. The arrest brings Mason's 2016 roster spot into question.

loser

Why is everyone getting arrested?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

loser

Why is  everyone getting arrested?

It's that time of year!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:11 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
Actually, getting released from The Rams may be the best thing for his career and fantasy value.

Obviously this isn't the way to increase your stock, but first offense for him I think.

Hope he lands somewhere he can be productive.

He's nowhere near talented enough for teams to deal with the bullshit. Be surprised if he ever gets a starting snap again.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:24 am

Did Tre Mason really not have a thread until he got arrested?  That's all you need to know about him.  I was one of the biggest Mason fans out there a few years ago but it's time to move on.  Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:39 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Did Tre Mason really not have a thread until he got arrested?  That's all you need to know about him.  I was one of the biggest Mason fans out there a few years ago but it's time to move on.  Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

I've been wrong A LOT over the years, but I was right on him. Never owned him and always stayed well away.

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Not sure what is going on with Tre Mason. Wonder if he will ever play again.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rams-tre-mason-doesnt-report-to-camp-hasnt-talked-to-team-in-months-144555549.html

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:56 am

He's a disaster. I never bought him, and am glad. Dude just seems to need to get his life together first, but he is buried on the depth chart.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:16 pm

TMZ Sports wrote:

Rams RB Tre Mason was charged with operating an ATV on public roads and fleeing officers after an incident on July 27 in Palm Beach, Florida.
Mason's bizarre offseason continues. Police were alerted that Mason was driving an ATV erratically in a public park. Mason, who was not wearing a helmet or any eye protection, soon led officers on a lengthy chase and locked himself in his home when police followed him to his house. After a long standoff, a family member eventually convinced Mason to come outside. This is Mason's sixth run-in with police in the last few months. He's currently on the Rams' reserve/DNR list and has likely played his last game for Los Angeles.

Sad to say, but I don't see how things turn out well for this guy. And I'm not talking football because that done, it's coming down to his life now.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:45 pm

Nice... lol3

Quote :
Troubled Rams RB Tre Mason's mother says he has a "10-year-old’s mindset" after suffering mental damage from multiple concussions.
"Tre is not himself at all," his mother told police when he was arrested in late July. "He’s not making good decisions." Mason's mother says his mental health took a turn for the worst after last season. "Clearly, we could see the change," she said. "Like, completely." It's a scary story. The Rams haven't talked to Mason since their move to Los Angeles.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:47 pm

This is a shame. I was really hoping to be able to use the nickname "L.A. Tre" for him. It just rolls off the tongue.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tre Mason RB RAM   

Back to top Go down

Tre Mason RB RAM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: