HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Post issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:18 am

Now when I post something of length, it hides the second half of the post behind my signature banner. Never encountered that before. Even when I cut the long post in half, it still hides the bottom portion.

confused confused confused


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7046

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:19 am

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Now when I post something of length, it hides the second half of the post behind my signature banner.  Never encountered that before.  Even when I cut the long post in half, it still hides the bottom portion.  

confused confused confused

It does this for me when I preview a post, but not when I actually post it


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:20 am

Ok. Thanks for the quick reply, Matt. Sounds like just the preview is broken.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23216

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:26 am

Yeah, it's the PREVIEW thing and I am aware of it. Hoping Shawn can find a cure for it soon.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:30 am

I'm on the job. All this because you all wanted your gaps filled Rolling Eyes


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3791

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:31 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:
Now when I post something of length, it hides the second half of the post behind my signature banner.  Never encountered that before.  Even when I cut the long post in half, it still hides the bottom portion.  

confused confused confused

It does this for me when I preview a post, but not when I actually post it

Yes, I too noticed about a two weeks ago the post preview was hiding the bottom portion. Even when shortened up the bottom half goes missing just like Corey said. Something must be a miss.


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:34 am

Confirmed it did look fine in posting. Only preview was off.


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1519

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:37 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:
Now when I post something of length, it hides the second half of the post behind my signature banner.  Never encountered that before.  Even when I cut the long post in half, it still hides the bottom portion.  

confused confused confused

It does this for me when I preview a post, but not when I actually post it

Same here - but again was fine once I actually posted


Back to top Go down
Online
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23216

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:40 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
I'm on the job. All this because you all wanted your gaps filled Rolling Eyes

Well, we want our gaps filed and our previews pure bitch!!! lol3



Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:47 am

That's it. I'm on strike


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23216

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:00 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
That's it. I'm on strike

Bylaw Section B.21.Z: There shall be no striking by anyone...EVER!

tough guy


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3014

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:04 pm

I feel bad for Shawn. He looks so sad in his sports card.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23216

PostSubject: Re: Post issue   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:35 pm

Shawn has fixed the issue (we think) so let us know if you still experience the problem.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post issue   

Back to top Go down
 
Post issue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: