HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Question about Tags

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Question about Tags   Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Can I ask a question? Do people post this in the thread as a mean to put it out there, for possible trade talks, or what? Just wondering since the deadline isn't for another 51 days. Not sure on the benefit of the "intent" thing. New guy learning.

This is the first year we have run it this way. It makes sense in that before you had to post by the deadline and once you did it was locked in, meaning I would adjust your WB total and all that. By doing it this way, folks can at least post something which could be beneficial to those who are forgetful but still allow them to double back and change their mind later.

You of course are asking because we are WAYYYYY out in front of the deadline and to that, all I can say is "to each their own". I wouldn't likely post this early but maybe it's a strategy for some or maybe they just like to get on with it.

Good question. I moved it here so those threads don't get clogged up with conversation.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tags   Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:46 pm

So I could essentially post my SFT there, and if I change my mind I could delete or change at any point.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tags   Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:56 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
So I could essentially post my SFT there, and if I change my mind I could delete or change at any point.

Up until the deadline, YES.

There would be no need to delete..just edit it to NOT USING or something like that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tags   

Back to top Go down

Question about Tags
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: