Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:21 am

Dez is crazy over valued everywhere.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:39 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Funny I'd sell both Fleener and Dez lickety split if I had em.

From personal experience I can tell you that they are both overvalued by their current owners in the TT.

agree

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:56 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Funny I'd sell both Fleener and Dez lickety split if I had em.

From personal experience I can tell you that they are both overvalued by their current owners in the TT.

Try again today, you may get better results... lol3

Fleener, looked like Fleener...to my eyes.  In the wrong place, drops, afraid to take a hit (alligator arms).  

Dez, I would normally chalk up to one of those days; but 12+ targets to each of Beasley and Witten indicates they are keeping Dak on a "short" leash.  But the telling thing was the final drive, throwing the ball to Terrance Williams...No trust/chemistry, poor game plan, Dez can't get open?  All, not good.

Yes, only one game...If they keep feeding Fleener he'll be boom-or-bust.  Not sure what lies ahead for Dez, maybe the same; BOB!  (That's Bring Your Own Booze and start drinking heavily, if you're an owner).
lol 2

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:00 am

Quote :
New Orleans Saints TE Coby Fleener caught two passes for 29 yards on eight targets in Week 2, giving him three catches for 35 yards through two games. He blamed himself in post-game comments, saying he made "three or four" mistakes and singling out a dropped pass on the team's opening drive.

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:02 am

Fleener Blows!!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Fleener is a Stud...Drew Bees says so; and could "possibly" make it so. wink

Quote :
Drew Brees said his "trust factor and confidence level" in Coby Fleener "just continues to go up."
"We’re still growing, big time," Brees said. "But I think there were some things that happened out here [Monday night] where it’s the way that I envisioned. The way that we’ve been talking about, the way I've been communicating to him and we’ve been working on it during practice. So when those things begin to happen, the trust factor and the confidence level just continues to go up." Fleener exploded for a 7-109-1 line on 11 targets in the Week 3 loss to the Falcons and will again be a mid-range TE1 in a dream matchup with the Chargers this Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:07 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Fleener is a Stud...Drew Bees says so; and could "possibly" make it so.   wink

Quote :
Drew Brees said his "trust factor and confidence level" in Coby Fleener "just continues to go up."
"We’re still growing, big time," Brees said. "But I think there were some things that happened out here [Monday night] where it’s the way that I envisioned. The way that we’ve been talking about, the way I've been communicating to him and we’ve been working on it during practice. So when those things begin to happen, the trust factor and the confidence level just continues to go up." Fleener exploded for a 7-109-1 line on 11 targets in the Week 3 loss to the Falcons and will again be a mid-range TE1 in a dream matchup with the Chargers this Sunday.  

Ok, that does it! I'm officially starting this fucker this week! I hope he doesn't let me down pray2

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:40 pm

Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:37 am

I see a dropped TD pass now that Derrick is starting him.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:26 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I see a dropped TD pass now that Derrick is starting him.

Make it two to be safe.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:09 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:

Ok, that does it!  I'm officially starting this fucker this week!  I hope he doesn't let me down pray2

Evil laugh
Quote :
Coby Fleener caught 3-of-5 targets for 19 yards Week 4 against the Chargers.
It was a disappointing performance after Fleener broke out for 109 yards and a touchdown on Monday night. Fleener dropped what would have been a long gain in the fourth quarter, and he had a touchdown intercepted by teammate John Kuhn late in the game. Even with one monster game, Fleener is only on pace for 652 yards and four touchdowns at the quarter pole. He is not a must-hold through the bye.
wink

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:17 am

lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:51 am

Still a stud.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:25 pm

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:15 pm

laughing

But fucking John Kuhn. So close to John Cunt and that's no coincidence...

Mad

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:26 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Still a stud.

STILL A STUD!  laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Squirrel, nut, etc.

I was shocked how bad the Panthers looked. wtf happened.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:20 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
It's only one week guys.  Should we be selling Dez as well?  I still think that he'll be a top 7 TE this year.  I don't think that anyone realistically thought that he would be one of the top 3 guys this year.

I realize the Fleener hate on this board but he's the #8 TE right now on a per game average (still top 10 even if you give him a zero for the bye).  And he's scoring more than 27 points in 40% of his games.  Laugh all you want but I still think that he finishes in the TE5-10 range this year.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
It's only one week guys.  Should we be selling Dez as well?  I still think that he'll be a top 7 TE this year.  I don't think that anyone realistically thought that he would be one of the top 3 guys this year.

I realize the Fleener hate on this board but he's the #8 TE right now on a per game average (still top 10 even if you give him a zero for the bye).  And he's scoring more than 27 points in 40% of his games.  Laugh all you want but I still think that he finishes in the TE5-10 range this year.

I totally agree. And I am hoping that is right, I made a $10 bed with a buddy on our draft day that Fleener would be a top 8 TE.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:40 pm

B.O.B...
FLEENER PPG=2/5/27/6/28...not much different than COOKS=33/13/3/6/30.  Both beneficiaries/victims of Brees/system.  Enjoy the ride...

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
B.O.B...
FLEENER PPG=2/5/27/6/28...not much different than COOKS=33/13/3/6/30.  Both beneficiaries/victims of Brees/system.  Enjoy the ride...

True but there aren't many TEs out there that consistently give you double digit games.  You'll get 5 catches for 40 yards more often than not.  And hope for the TD or an extra catch or two. Whereas there are a lot of WRs that will give you more consistent numbers.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Instead of just reminding everyone that this guy sucks and laughing at those who believed, I will throw a positive morsel your way....

Maybe he can revive his film career in a reboot of that shit movie, The Lawnmower Man....

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Fleener is good. Inconsistent, yes. But shit, even freaking Cooks wasn't targeted last week in that offense. He's TE11 right now and going to rise after this week.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Instead of just reminding everyone that this guy sucks and laughing at those who believed, I will throw a positive morsel your way....

Maybe he can revive his film career in a reboot of that shit movie, The Lawnmower Man....

HELLOOOOO...... "look-a-like" thread...... shesh, cant you put stuff where it belongs

that shit is pretty spot on though

Last edited by Kane County Goon Squad on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Fleener is good. Inconsistent, yes. But shit, even freaking Cooks wasn't targeted last week in that offense. He's TE11 right now and going to rise after this week.

Cooks is overrated too.

He may be TE11 on the season but he's nowhere near the top 12 at his position. He just happened to land in the best place for an average-at-best TE which allows him to look better than he is.

I like Drew Brees but I can't wait for him to retire so every other player on that roster can eat shit and reality slaps fantasy owners in the face. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:50 pm

Haha, I don't really think Fleener is great but I want to see him do well because of my bet. I actually thought he would have better numbers in that system.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Cooks is overrated too.  

He may be TE11 on the season but he's nowhere near the top 12 at his position.  He just happened to land in the best place for an average-at-best TE which allows him to look better than he is.  

I like Drew Brees but I can't wait for him to retire so every other player on that roster can eat shit and reality slaps fantasy owners in the face.  Laughing

You look at shit funny. He's on the Saints and nothing you can do changes that. Every player is based off of where they are. I think he's pretty good for only playing a quarter of the snaps.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:14 am

I know. I don't just look at where they are right now but take into account their actual talent because things can change in the blink of an eye in the NFL. I've done alright with it though. Spared myself from quite a few shit players that the masses were all about and then all suddenly not about. laughing

Fleener sucks. He is just a guy. He came into the league that way and he'll go out that way. Congrats to anyone who takes any positives away from his time with Drew Brees but it's coming at a cost of "he's gonna eat shit sometimes anyway" and nobody should be shedding tears and saying life is unfair when he's no longer being propped up by this QB.

He's weak. That's all.

I hope he makes The Lawnmower Man 3.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coby Fleener TE NO   

Back to top Go down

Coby Fleener TE NO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: