:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:52 am

Who does NOT have at least $100 in their account
Freakshow
Slings

We were awarded a FREE SEASON on MFL for being named Best Dynasty League in the World there will be no costs this year which means everyone just needs a balance of $100 by the deadline below to be compliant.  

The deadline is Tuesday February 2nd at 1:00PM CT.

If you haven't seen, Brad discovered a new service that we can use to pass money *WITHOUT FEES* which was very easy to use.  I will also still accept Paypal.  What you need to do is contact me via email and let me know how much money you would like to send my way, what method you want to use and what email address to send the request to.  DO NOT SEND ME MONEY....I NEED TO REQUEST IT FROM YOU to ensure things are done properly.

If you already have $100 or more in your RW account....you do not need to do a thing.  You're set.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:23 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Tyrants
Growlers
Nightmare
Silverballers
Muskies
Outlaws
Nineties
Degenerates
Slings
Marauders

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:22 pm

Send me my bill, I downloaded the Square Cash App. The app didn't ask for my email when I signed up, it used my phone number.

gregoryldonaldson@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:23 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Tyrants
Growlers
Nightmare
Silverballers
Muskies
Outlaws
Nineties
Degenerates
Slings
Marauders

Blow Me

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Got the invoice, in the 3-5 day "pending" phase of PayPal receiving my moola. Carrier pigeon is on stand-by

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:34 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Send me my bill, I downloaded the Square Cash App. The app didn't ask for my email when I signed up, it used my phone number.

Request sent. Let us know if you got it and how easy/hard using this app was....seems as simple as advertised.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:36 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Got the invoice, in the 3-5 day "pending" phase of PayPal receiving my moola. Carrier pigeon is on stand-by

I have a paypal request out to you and Nick so he's probably doing the same.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Request sent.  Let us know if you got it and how easy/hard using this app was....seems as simple as advertised.

Money received. I am digging this shit. Super easy and no fees. It'll be even better when Mrs Eternals and I switch banks and have this think connected directly to our RW bank account. Right now, I have to do a transfer on my end which is simple but boy does this work smooth. I am really curious if the international guys can also use this APP....

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Request sent.  Let us know if you got it and how easy/hard using this app was....seems as simple as advertised.

Money received.  I am digging this shit.  Super easy and no fees.  It'll be even better when Mrs Eternals and I switch banks and have this think connected directly to our RW bank account.  Right now, I have to do a transfer on my end which is simple but boy does this work smooth.  I am really curious if the international guys can also use this APP....

high five2 Brad for sharing this.

The app is super fucking easy to use. I got an email with the request while I was driving to Home Depot. Opened the app and saw a request while sitting in the parking lot. Hit pay. Done. Walked into Home Depot $100 lighter.

chicken dance

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Cool. But how much did you spend in Home Depot?

It would be excellent work if you bought something in the sale and saved $100...

laughing

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Only got a spark plug for my mower and a reel of line for my weed whacker, $10 maybe.

I did fuck up and got sucked in by the SolarCity rep who got my phone number and address from me and set up an appointment for 4pm today at my house. I have been interested in going solar for awhile now but 1) I need a roof first 2) my wifey hates SolarCity. So at 4pm today I am going to answer the door in my work boots, cutoff shorts and a wife beater and act like I don't know who the hell Greg Donaldson is until they leave.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Request me. banemorth@aim.com. Figured it was automatic by now!

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Andy, send me my bill... I will pay using Paypal.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Request me.  banemorth@aim.com.  Figured it was automatic by now!

Sent you an invite via CASH APP...but then realized you might have just meant paypal so let me know. Whichever.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Andy,  send me my bill...   I will pay using Paypal.

Done.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:25 am

I didnt receive any bill Andy. Do you want me to just pay you to your paypal addy?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:13 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
I didnt receive any bill Andy.  Do you want me to just pay you to your paypal addy?

No, I'll send a request to you now. I wasn't sure who I was billing and was waiting for word from you guys.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:02 am

Love the dancing chicken.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:40 am

Did you get my payment?

Edit: Should have looked, you updated the OP.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:57 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Did you get my payment?

Edit: Should have looked, you updated the OP.

yup, updated OP and updated your account in the BANK SECTION.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:58 pm

Andy I just signed up for this thing. Try now $JustinPullis

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:03 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Andy I just signed up for this thing.  Try now $JustinPullis

Done

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Shoot me the paypal request. c0creat0r@comcast.net

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Shoot me the paypal request.  c0creat0r@comcast.net

done

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:57 am

Sent.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:32 am

OP is updated.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:50 am

74 hours slackers!

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:18 pm

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
I didnt receive any bill Andy.  Do you want me to just pay you to your paypal addy?

No, I'll send a request to you now.  I wasn't sure who I was billing and was waiting for word from you guys.

I paid Carla and hopefully she has submitted payment. If not she is drinking on my dime this weekend beer

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:48 pm

OP updated. Derrick has been in touch with me and we're just waiting on paypal to get him all set...

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:16 pm

So smooth.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:01 pm

Money sent! Lets rock and roll

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:11 am

Thanks Derrick. We're all set other than the obvious two franchises. That'll get solved ASAP.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Gonna be a week or so. Just got the $152,617.93 Hospital bill.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

surprised surrender

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:

surprised   surrender

Heh, good insurance so, deductible and out of pocket max for the year is $5,500.00. It's just shocking to see that total for 3 days in ICU and 1 day in Nuero/Spine ward. 4 days. Wow!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:

surprised   surrender

Heh, good insurance so, deductible and out of pocket max for the year is $5,500.00. It's just shocking to see that total for 3 days in ICU and 1 day in Nuero/Spine ward. 4 days. Wow!

That's good. Good grief that would surprise the heck out of me.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:16 pm

Good to see you Bob. Glad that you've got good insurance. And you gotta love the inflated pricing. Insurance company is going to pay a lot less to the hospital.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:36 pm

So that's what a Bob is worth! We'll gladly pay it. Well, we'll finance it...and then call Dave Ramsey for help figuring out how to pay it off.

REALLY good to see posts from you again, Bob.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:23 am

Welcome back Bobby... Crazy the cost of medical procedures now a days... Good to see you back in the swing of things!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:50 pm

An anonymous donor has funded the Decatur Freakshow to the tune of $76 to get them set for 2016 season. I love this. It's just another example of "we give a fuck" that you don't see elsewhere. Thanks to the donor! So happy to have Bob back with us! And thanks to all of you for making RW what it is for me. Special.

Yes, I have been drinking. But that doesn't mean it's not true.

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Well, I have no words.

All I can say is thanks.

Long couple of days, more tomorrow.

Love ya all.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:19 am

Wonderful gesture. Another example of what makes this place so special. And I haven't been drinking so it must be true.

clap

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:56 am

Yes, a definite round of clap to Mr Anonymous.  Made my Grinch heart grow 3 sizes, well for a minute anyways.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:31 am

Wow, that is awesome. Touché RW anonymous person, touché.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:57 am

Awesome!

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:05 am

Very cool!  And I find myself reaching for a dictionary every time Nick says touché.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:10 am

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Very cool!  And I find myself reaching for a dictionary every time Nick says touché.  laughing

Quote :
An acknowledgement of the success, appropriateness, or superiority of an argument or discussion.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:30 pm

Hey np guys I was glad to do it.

wasn't me aholes, I don't even like Bob...

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Wow very cool for whoever did that. We all love our Bobby!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread   

Back to top Go down

The official "Who isn't funded for 2016 yet" thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: