HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Roster Wars is looking for a Terrible Twelve owner to deliver 16 articles in-season predicting the upcoming weeks games.  Stylianos took the DD side to the video department which this can also do if you choose or it can be a fun article where you lay out the matches and your pick to win based on whatever criteria you deem fit.

Pay: The satisfaction of telling 6 people they're gonna lose combined with the ability to put your fingers in your ears and ignore their arguments.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Tue May 10, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 11:21 am

Greg has graciously stepped up to the plate to take this on for us. Thanks Greg!!!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 12:11 pm

Fuck yeah Greg!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Way to step up Greg. You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 6:37 pm

Thanks fellas. cheers

Looking forward to it. I won't be able to imitate or even duplicate Sty, but I will do my best to make this amusing.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 6:39 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Thanks fellas. cheers

Looking forward to it. I won't be able to imitate or even duplicate Sty, but I will do my best to make this amusing.

The wors thing one could do is try to emulate another....Sty is funny but I doubt anyone here could pull off "the Sty" and have it work. You can seriously run with it however you want.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Thanks Greg.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Thanks for stepping up Greg!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 7:56 pm

...The magic 8 ball says, this is going to be hilarious.  Looking forward to the read!  

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 8:44 pm

you rock Greg rock on metal rock on

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Tue May 10, 2016 11:46 pm

Well done Greg!

clap

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Wed May 11, 2016 11:31 am

This is why RW is so awesome. Go get em Greg!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Wed May 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Nice, Greg! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   Wed May 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Thanks Greg for taking one for the team. I'm happy to assist with that in any way you need. vote yes vote yes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)   

Back to top Go down

HELP WANTED: Journalist (Magic 8-ball TT)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: