HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

HELP WANTED: Journalist (Off vs Def)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Off vs Def)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Roster Wars is looking for a Terrible Twelve owner who is motivated to provide that conference with an article in-season covering the Offensive vs Defensive strengths and weaknesses of teams to either mirror the efforts of Derrick in the Dastardly Dozen conference or give their own spin to the concept.

Duties: Delivering around 16 installments of the article

Pay: The admiration of 13 year old girls everywhere...you'll be the Justin Beaver of article writing.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Off vs Def)   Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:51 pm

Writing about one team a week? Not sure what the exact concept is here to get 16 articles...

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Off vs Def)   Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Also can you point me to the thread with all the articles that are already scheduled? I have an idea for an off season article but don't want to collide.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Off vs Def)   Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:14 pm

I believe the aim of this article is to look at all the teams and their strength/weakness on either side of the ball.

This post has most if not all of the work going on
http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t5985-roles-and-contributions-part-2

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Off vs Def)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:07 am

If no one is working on this I'd love to take it on.  Were you looking at having this come out a particular day each week?  With my work schedule, it would be helpful if there were some flexibility on publishing dates.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Off vs Def)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 am

Thanks Russ. You are in. You now have access to a section of the forum for journalists so you can collaborate with Derrick if you would like.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Off vs Def)   

Back to top Go down

HELP WANTED: Journalist (Off vs Def)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: