HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

HELP WANTED: Journalist (Tuesday Takeaway)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Tuesday Takeaway)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:11 pm

Roster Wars is looking for a dedicated owner who regularly has available time on Tuesdays during the season to write our Tuesday Takeaway article which recaps the results of the past weekends matchups with a comical or analytical approach.  Duties include...writing the damn article, posting it and getting coverage for oneself if life gets in the way.

Pay: That warm fuzzy feeling of knowing you're loved by a double-digit amount of people for being a hero.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Tuesday Takeaway)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:47 pm

I think I could clear the time on late Mondays and Tuesdays afternoons to take this on. I will throw my name in the ring at this point.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Tuesday Takeaway)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:02 pm

Thanks Todd. You got it!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Tuesday Takeaway)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Thanks Todd.  You got it!

I bet Todd wishes all interviews were this clearcut and quick.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Journalist (Tuesday Takeaway)   

Back to top Go down

HELP WANTED: Journalist (Tuesday Takeaway)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: