HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:56 am

Thought I'd go through and do the RFA predictions for the TT. I'd imagine their value is almost next to zero since I don't know tendencies over there as much - Cripes, most would say I don't know the tendencies in DD either but, whatever.

Here ya go..

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:12 am

Brads voice is soothing. And JV.... Haha.

Damn Nightmare, do you really have that many Raiders?

Good job again on the video, love these. Probably my favorite feature yet.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:54 am

Three Words Mr. Brad

Oh, and your voice is very soothing as the Tyrants said. You should do videos for people with insomnia. "Imagine the waves slowing crashing against the shore line, as they wash upon the shore you are getting sleepy, your eyes lids are getting heavy."

coffee

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:04 am

Very nice job again Brad! love your videos!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:20 am

Great stuff sooth sayer. My team is famous now that Brad looked at it on YouTube.

I used the extension on Palmer last season, so I won't be using it again this year. I have Foster and Forsett on IR. Maybe neither will be worth a damn next year, but I'm going to risk it and leave 31 year old Woodhead out of my tags. Someone will probably trade for him so they can tag him though wink

I guess it won't hurt anything to tell my plan - that just recently changed. Originally I planned on SFT Watt, FT Lavante and TT Benjamin. That has been my plan for months. I spent a lot of the season hoping the pick I got from Bob would be the first overall. I knew Palmer and Flacco were expiring, and I was hoping I could get a QB first overall. Cardale Jones sure looked the part before he started to suck. Now there's no chance I go with a QB first. Then I thought of the possibilities of losing Palmer, Flacco and Lavante. That will put my team in shambles. So that's how I changed my mind. Lavante will get an extension, and Palmer and Flacco will get FT and TT.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Brad that was really good. The 15 minutes went by really quick. I had no idea about the Raiders crush either. I may have to offer a rape offer for Amari Cooper.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Thanks Brad. That was great. You nailed my plan. Poz is the only tag I am giving out. I will use my extension on another player who is not on a 1 year deal though.

I am really looking forward to FA this year!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Heeney is actually a good player. As soon as he gets some playing time he will be a household name.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Heeney is actually a good player. As soon as he gets some playing time he will be a household name.

Plus he has a nice man-bun in his picture

Eta:  Not sure why the photo didn't post... Weird.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Great stuff sooth sayer. My team is famous now that Brad looked at it on YouTube.

I used the extension on Palmer last season, so I won't be using it again this year. I have Foster and Forsett on IR. Maybe neither will be worth a damn next year, but I'm going to risk it and leave 31 year old Woodhead out of my tags. Someone will probably trade for him so they can tag him though wink

I guess it won't hurt anything to tell my plan - that just recently changed. Originally I planned on SFT Watt, FT Lavante and TT Benjamin. That has been my plan for months. I spent a lot of the season hoping the pick I got from Bob would be the first overall. I knew Palmer and Flacco were expiring, and I was hoping I could get a QB first overall. Cardale Jones sure looked the part before he started to suck. Now there's no chance I go with a QB first. Then I thought of the possibilities of losing Palmer, Flacco and Lavante. That will put my team in shambles. So that's how I changed my mind. Lavante will get an extension, and Palmer and Flacco will get FT and TT.

And just let Watt walk... Dangerous. ;)

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:02 pm

Thanks Brad, you are most likely correct, though I may hold Bradford for another year, we'll see.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Thanks Brad, good watch.

I'm probably going to avoid using a SFT this year, I rarely use them. I'll definitely be protecting Chandler Jones and Brees on some level, and for the third tag, it'll be either Barnidge, Baldwin, or Darby most like.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:27 pm

I am going to SFT Heeney fuckers!   tongue

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:36 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
I am going to SFT Heeney fuckers!   tongue

Great job with the prediction Brad. You nailed what I had on paper. So I will have to change that up now.

If Janikowski doesn't get tagged you can bet your sweet ass he will be on my roster next year.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:38 pm

I think I know what I'm going to do in RFA. Definitely have some guys I wish I could protect but can't though

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:48 pm

ALL CAPS BABY - YEAH!!!!

rock on rock on rock on

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:49 pm

Good review. My history of tagging is horrible. Basically a waste of WBs...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:55 am

Forte was extended last year so that'd be a $40 shot. I'd be more likely to FT Forte and Extend Rivers. Great video!

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:39 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:

Same here. I'm probably the only rw owner who had used the sft each year. And I should have used once...

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:42 pm

Singapore Slings wrote:
San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:

Same here. I'm probably the only rw owner who had used the sft each year. And I should have used once...

Yeah I haven't used a SFT yet but my other tags have been pretty rough

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity   

Back to top Go down

Predictions | Who's getting Tagged in the Junior Varsity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: