:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:33 am

With such an important subject as Andy brought up I did not think it was fitting for me to respond in just text. So here is my response to Andy and future of the league post or whatever he said in it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1begUBd48MU

Last edited by Tarpon Springs RedKnights on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:58 am

rofl

STY LIKES IT ROUGH!

ROFL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:01 am

England Dragons wrote:
rofl

STY LIKES IT ROUGH!

ROFL

Haha IKR???

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:03 am

Excellent point, Sty. If we all lived in a rainy island, Jon wouldn't stand out whatsoever. F'n cheater.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:06 am

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Excellent point, Sty.  If we all lived in a rainy island, Jon wouldn't stand out whatsoever.  F'n cheater.

We all have our crosses to bear...

For me, it's constant rain and boredom from lack of things to do. That gives me plenty of time to overthink line-up decisions assuming the internet connection holds up.

laughing

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:10 am

He lives on an island

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:20 am

At work on phone...Damn can't wait to watch this. ..I haven't read any replies either because don't want spoilers.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:29 am

If I asked someone to record me, she would say "Go fuck yourself." You're a lucky man, Stylianos.

She wouldn't really say that. She would just grin with a frown, and in a high pitched tone say, "no thank you." Which I translate as, "go fuck yourself."

Now I want some chocolate. And a comfy red pillow. But not a cat. I hate cats.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:40 am

Best post of the year so far

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:45 am

I actually thought you posted a video of you silently reading the post to yourself. That's the thing, you just never know what you're going to get with a Sty video. Always good stuff. I also thought about how lucky you are to have your Wifey record it for you. When I'm doing RW stuff I usually get met with a eye roll and "are you doing your dorky stuff again"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:54 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I actually thought you posted a video of you silently reading the post to yourself. That's the thing, you just never know what you're going to get with a Sty video. Always good stuff. I also thought about how lucky you are to have your Wifey record it for you. When I'm doing RW stuff I usually get met with a eye roll and "are you doing your dorky stuff again"
hehe ya I'm pretty lucky.  She even thinks of some future skits to do.

Last edited by Tarpon Springs RedKnights on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
I hate cats.

Woim says:

I have named this cat "Woim" from the lil rascals fame.

As for Sty, you are one original dude.  Now get back to that War and Peace novel, errr or is that Andy's State of the Union?  I dunno which is which, but they both sure are long.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:35 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:28 pm

What a dick Sty... lmao mock

But funny as always! Yea... took quite a bit of energy to get through that initial post from Andy. Didn't think he could be focused long enough to type all that.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:15 pm

laughing

Good stuff Sty

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:17 pm

Weird, I wrote a comment but it never showed up.

That's awesome Sty, I think we need daily video updates from you just hanging around talking smack. Maybe some doing laundry commenting on things, even cooking. All would be funny.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:15 pm

Hilarious... ROTFLMAO

Thanks Sty, for the great "belly laugh"; and for taking the time to put this together!!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:53 pm

At 3:20 I was lol 2

Good shit dude. Yeah it was long...whatever...if it had been shorter it would have probably come off either real shitty or....worse..I dunno

Had I made a video...not good...long as hell and lots of yelling I am sure. wink

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:57 pm

We still miss War Cry Radio Andy... Get on that!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:01 pm

dizzy

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:59 pm

As a female I havent met a male this wordy, nice change of pace. (I think)

Glad you dont do our meetings at the office though.  I have a 10 minute attention span at work for meetings and a 144 characters in an email.  

Sty your cat looked like it was cold today too....71 Wow, put the fireplace on.  I love listening to your videos they are the best.

Last edited by Kingdom City Growlers 2 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:56 pm

Now that was the funniest video I have seen in awhile! I cracked up when you said you needed chocolate and it turned out to be Ghirardelli! That is my all time favorite chocolate high five

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:36 am

We all live on islands. Some just a lot bigger than others.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Wait but the year just started...

troll

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:46 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Wait but the year just started...

troll

And that's why it's the best of the year so far. Strong start to the year but definitely expecting some better efforts.

On a related note, did anyone notice the tree? Is it still up?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"    

Back to top Go down

Video Response to "RW 2016 and Beyond"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: