View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: December Posting Numbers   Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:
Brad, did the total posts column used to represent the current total as opposed to the previous months total that it's showing now?  I do see the current total on the linked doc, but could have sworn that I've used the post to see where I was at for the month before.  Still can, I guess, with a little math.

it may have if I forgot to copy it over scratch

But, the total posts column that is shown in the pics above is the total # of posts as of the last report date (12/31).  

That is not the case for me at least.  Says I ended with 3068 when it fact it was 35 more than that.  The total shown for me is as of November.  Otherwise, I would be in the top 10 list right now.  Haven't checked the others.

good catch.  I didn't update it to include December numbers.  I usually have a conditional check in there to make sure it is the same as the very far right column.

I've updated the google doc to be right.

ETA: I also updated the first screenshot in this thread to be updated as well.

Last edited by Sanibel Gadabouts on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: December Posting Numbers   Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Cool. Thanks. It is easier just being in the top 10 so the running tally is on the front page, but when I'm not I check back with your numbers to see where I'm at after the halfway point to see where I stand vs the minimum.

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: December Posting Numbers   Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Thanks for updating the numbers Brad, it is always nice to check progress throughout the month

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Posting Numbers   

Back to top Go down

December Posting Numbers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: