x

Share | 

Are we headed in the right direction?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:29 pm

I know my posts come across like I'm bitching and moaning, and that's because I am. I care too much about this league and what we are capable of. Lately it seems to me that we are off track. It doesn't feel like all of you are interested in this league anymore. Some do very little and respond with smilies just to meet the quota, and some appear to give even less of a shit. I want this league to continue, but at some point, Andy has to wonder if his efforts are worth it, right?

I'm hoping I can get everyone to answer a question I have, or at least just say shut up, youre being a douche. Question is, who is still excited about this league, and who is feeling like it's not for them?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:08 pm

This league is everything a guy like me has searched for. I have played fantasy for years, and dealt with half ass owners for years. I can't say this about every person here, as I am the new guy, but there are a lot of the most die-hard, fantasy junkies that I have seen, right here in this league. Of course not all 24 owners are, but that is for the brass and them to decide how involved they will be.

I am stoked about being involved here, because of how well the league is put together and the involvement from a lot of owners. If I am not giving enough good talk please let me know. I'm sure there are owners who think they are but aren't, and some who are going from the motions and know it.

This is the most involved league I have seen, and Andy and all the people who put so much work in deserve nothing but the best from people, because it's the best. I would hope that people who want in would do everything they can to make that known, because "you don't know what you've got, till its gone". Step up bitches. laughing

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:53 pm

I am sure everyone thinks this is the best league. Posting and interest goes in spurts. Consider that trading is not allowed now and most of the teams have been knocked out. In addition, Christmas is around the corner. I think once the season is over and trading is turned back on, then the activity will increase.

The only thing that scares me is when penalties get so high, I wonder if someone finally says enough. I feel bad for Nineties who just got hit with an $80 fine. That is a tough one to swallow.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:05 pm

Where was your bleeding heart for my fine? lol

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
I am sure everyone thinks this is the best league.  Posting and interest goes in spurts.  Consider that trading is not allowed now and most of the teams have been knocked out.  In addition, Christmas is around the corner.  I think once the season is over and trading is turned back on, then the activity will increase.

The only thing that scares me is when penalties get so high, I wonder if someone finally says enough.  I feel bad for Nineties who just got hit with an $80 fine.  That is a tough one to swallow.  

lol 2
Let me be perfectly honest, the fact that I even have an option for someone to remain in this league after screwing the pooch this many times illustrates how motherfucking nice I really am.

The terms and conditions I set for this league are inline with what folks can expect from me and from day 1 this has about finding people that are of the same ilk to compete with and enjoy this hobby.

Those that can't or won't shouldn't be here but I haven't been as successful on that front as I had hoped which is why multiple people seem to be frustrated right now. I have promised to address things at seasons end because honestly with Christmas approaching and our championship I would like those things to be the focus......

As soon as they pass, we will be addressing things around here. Multiple people are kidding themselves if they feel they deserve to be here but owning up to that fact or even realizing it is probably too tall of an order and all of my "not so subtle nudges" have reaped very few results so I'll be getting very direct shortly.

(To your first paragraph) I understand being knocked out and not being able to trade but then again we have 24 fucking franchises so there is that...and there is the part where a ton of work has gone into an extensive playoff system so that nobodys season is over and whatever else. Sadly, I believe for some by the time they decide to increase their activity it may be too late.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Honestly I wont even bother answering the initial question Shawn. There are plenty of us that are very involved and meet the requirements to be in the league. I don't know if there is sufficient reason to have a thread like this. Its a slap in the face. Plus those that dont want to be here usually end up either leaving or getting kicked out. Anyway good night fluckface.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Shawn... I fucking love this league. I'm not the most post heavy player in the game and I never will be. Andy knows where I stand and if the day comes my contribution isn't enough, no hard feelings, I will understand. This is an awesome community and I'm privileged to be apart of it.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:16 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

He didn't want to show his bleeding heart for you for fear of being charged and prosecuted with solicitation of pussy, after all your team is "the Vag" this year ... wink

2cents

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

He didn't want to show his bleeding heart for you for fear of being charged and prosecuted with solicitation of pussy, after all your team is "the Vag" this year ... wink

2cents

There is NOTHING WRONG with paying for the Vag... mock

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:21 pm

I will say one thing. WE ALL KNOW THE RULES.

Last year I took over the werewolves team for a short period of time and messed up (My only time putting a player declared out on a lineup). It was thought by some that I should not be fined as I was filling in on the TT side to help out but guess what. I paid. Why? because its what the fucking rules. Respect the rules and the work that is being put into a league like this. Sorry but those that screw up and get fined have an easy choice, either pay up or leave.
We already discussed not too long ago that this "fine" rule was discussed by Andy and Brad and will be discussed with us in the offseason to possibly make changes to it, that does not mean that it can just be broken without repercussions now. This is not anarchy this is Law~

This league is awesome and you can either be part of it or not. your choice.

P.S. Shawn sorry didnt even see the two violations before I posted my first response, maybe your thread was warranted then.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:23 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

2cents

There is NOTHING WRONG with paying for the Vag...  mock

Not for degenerates like US Rob, but some of these married guys are gun shy when it comes to seeking hoes for fun times. Guess they don't want the big D papers hitting them in the head and then the wallet. Fact is hoes are cheaper than wives and aren't there yapping and blabbling in the morning, where is the downside? shrug

scratch

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:30 pm

Did someone say Anarchy?

Rules are rules. I know them better than most lol.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:35 pm

I'm not trying to start a shit storm with this shitstorm

I'm just here to have fun. And the most fun about this league to me is reading what everyone has to say. There just doesn't seem to be as much of that lately.

I know if I were Andy I would probably start questioning whether or not the time he spends on this league is still worth it. I'm not sure if people are aware of the work he puts in for us. Have you seen the playoff graphics? Can you make that? Do you have any idea the amount of time that goes into just that one graphic? I bet Ms Eternals knows exactly how many hours her husband spends away from his family for US. I would hope that everyone here would be willing to at least put their best foot forward to help this to continue being the best league there is. I guarantee you he didn't create this league thinking, hmm, I wonder what I can do to entertain 24 strangers.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:17 am

I think we started the year happy with where we were but life happens I guess.

I hope no-one leaves - we have a really good bunch here - but it doesn't look like that will be the case.

No matter what, we have a great core of people and I'm sure we'll come out better the other side.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:56 am

Yeah as much as we like to have 24 locked in for good there will always be a little turnover at the fringes. Andy certainly has created and continues to foster something unique here
It's definitely the league I care most about by a distance and I agree with Jon we have a good core and a good thing going overall

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:02 am

I think when the season is over, we should keep the Vag team. I really like all the pussy slams that were inserted throughout the year. Very good writing.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:39 am

Obviously if you are not participating enough to get fined multiple times you might have something going on in life that matters, or you might be lazy. There are really only 2 answers.

However, I hope you are not talking about some who are meeting requirements even if they are not as active as they were in the off season. It is very easy for me to be more active in the off season which is why I love this league. Alot more going on here than most other leagues and I am happy about that. Just because I post 40-60 times a month right now but make 100-300 posts in the off season appears like I am participating less, and it could be perceived that I dont like the league. However that thought process couldnt be more far from the truth. I love it.

Back to my first sentence.....there are 2 reason people are getting multiple fines-------Something in life really matters right now........or they are lazy.

Those teams only know the answer, I dont. Life does happen and it should be respected, but if they are just being lazy they should decide to change or leave so Andy and many others here who are vested in this league have the opportunity to be a part of the vision set forth.

Off my soap box......(nearly tripped stepping off it) rock on

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:50 am

I have a lot of hobbies and a lot of interests.  Trying to properly divide my time between them and my real life responsibilities can be a challenge.  I didn't go metal detecting at all last year.  I haven't been to a coin show in two years.  My wife's sick and I've been playing a lot of video games lately in my free time.  Life is about doing what makes you happy.  This year fantasy football has really pissed me off.  You can call me a whiney bitch all you want (rightfully so) but when I've got time to myself I'm going to do the things that make me happy, not frustrated.  

I'm actually more excited that this shit show of a season is coming to a close.  I obviously love Roster Wars and the community as a whole.  I like seeing who's doing what and going where and having kids or struggling with life matters.  I care.  I'm just annoyed with football.  Fuckin' shit sucks.  

troll

All that said I've never been fined. Never been under post numbers, never started a guy that was out, never went over the contract cap. Nothing. I manage my team and I usually think I do a good job (even if my record this year says otherwise.) As a wise man once said "Fuckin' shit sucks."

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:56 am

The bare minimum really is not that hard:
1. Post quota
2. On time line-ups
3. Side games (not mandatory but encouraged)
Seems ridiculous if 2 things can't be met.
Everybody has life get in the way but as far as I understand if you keep in contact with Andy and let him know what's going on he's a pretty fair cunt.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:56 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I have a lot of hobbies and a lot of interests.  Trying to properly divide my time between them and my real life responsibilities can be a challenge.  I didn't go metal detecting at all last year.  I haven't been to a coin show in two years.  My wife's sick and I've been playing a lot of video games lately in my free time.  Life is about doing what makes you happy.  This year fantasy football has really pissed me off.  You can call me a whiney bitch all you want (rightfully so) but when I've got time to myself I'm going to do the things that make me happy, not frustrated.  

I'm actually more excited that this shit show of a season is coming to a close.  I obviously love Roster Wars and the community as a whole.  I like seeing who's doing what and going where and having kids or struggling with life matters.  I care.  I'm just annoyed with football.  Fuckin' shit sucks.  

troll

All that said I've never been fined.  Never been under post numbers, never started a guy that was out, never went over the contract cap.  Nothing.  I manage my team and I usually think I do a good job (even if my record this year says otherwise.)  As a wise man once said "Fuckin' shit sucks."  

cheers

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:00 am

I think this thread shows we are headed in the right direction.  Many members care

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:01 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
Obviously if you are not participating enough to get fined multiple times you might have something going on in life that matters, or you might be lazy.  There are really only 2 answers.

However, I hope you are not talking about some who are meeting requirements even if they are not as active as they were in the off season.  It is very easy for me to be more active in the off season which is why I love this league.  Alot more going on here than most other leagues and I am happy about that.  Just because I post 40-60 times a month right now but make 100-300 posts in the off season appears like I am participating less, and it could be perceived that I dont like the league.  However that thought process couldnt be more far from the truth.  I love it.

Back to my first sentence.....there are 2 reason people are getting multiple fines-------Something in life really matters right now........or they are lazy.

Those teams only know the answer, I dont.  Life does happen and it should be respected, but if they are just being lazy they should decide to change or leave so Andy and many others here who are vested in this league have the opportunity to be a part of the vision set forth.

Off my soap box......(nearly tripped stepping off it)  rock on

Make sure you don't bang up your foot again.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:10 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Obviously if you are not participating enough to get fined multiple times you might have something going on in life that matters, or you might be lazy.  There are really only 2 answers.

However, I hope you are not talking about some who are meeting requirements even if they are not as active as they were in the off season.  It is very easy for me to be more active in the off season which is why I love this league.  Alot more going on here than most other leagues and I am happy about that.  Just because I post 40-60 times a month right now but make 100-300 posts in the off season appears like I am participating less, and it could be perceived that I dont like the league.  However that thought process couldnt be more far from the truth.  I love it.

Those teams only know the answer, I dont.  Life does happen and it should be respected, but if they are just being lazy they should decide to change or leave so Andy and many others here who are vested in this league have the opportunity to be a part of the vision set forth.

LOL I know. (see here is a member that reads alot of posts) Definately active!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:16 am

Speaking from the outside looking in, the post count/quotas/etc. shouldn't be tough to satisfy.  But, and I think that this is the key to the post, people shouldn't be posting to hit a minimum or to make sure that they don't get booted.  The normal activity that is required/requested by the league will put all owners over the minimum post threshhold.  It looks like you have to post when you make roster moves and trades.  And then there are plenty of articles discussing the week's games, both before and after.  Discussing the commentary, adding your own, and thanking the author add a few more.  Then you have plenty of player trades where there are some good discussions (for the most part) about current events.  And plenty of outside-football and general topics to keep you enaged.  If you want to be involved, the minimum should never be an issue.  But if you feel the need to come in to just post a "great job" comment or an emoji, but nothing else, then I think that you're posting for the wrong reason.  I'm on another message board with several here and there are definitely "post-whore" moments, but there's a different purpose to that message board.

The one thing that we should realize is that, even those that don't post much, still post a heck of a lot more than others in most leagues.  I'm in a Zealots league with a message board and we're lucky to get 2-3 posts per month -- total, from all owners.  But that's not what was created here.  

I'm sure that most of us get plenty of invites to join other leagues and there is a limited capacity to do so.  So you want to bring in the league that offers you the best experience.  And I believe that most are trying to make this the best league out there.

And I get the impression that the vast majority of the league appreciates what Andy (and others -- I think that Shawn did a lot of the backend work) has created, and the time that owners have taken to write articles, etc.  But I also get the impression that there are a few that, for whatever reason, don't have the time, energy, or desire to dive fully into the league.  I understand it and can see where some of you think that Andy is over the top with his requirements.  But it appears that the initial premise of the league, and hopefully the future, is to bring together 24 (or 48 or 96 or however Mrs. E will allow before booting Andy out of the house) owners that really want to dive deep into a fantasy experience like no other.  To get that experience requires that all owners focus additional energy here, because, if everyone does, the product will be that much better.

Anyway, I've enjoyed my time here and would hate to see anyone go (even though I'm next in line) .  But, if I have to wait longer, I may be picking another team or two to follow next year.

Last edited by Bergen Brawlers on Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:19 am

This is still by far the most active league I have ever been apart of!  I know there hasn't been a lot of fantasy talk going on, but still the activity, by some people, has been good enough to keep this league fun.

I for one don't get these owners that just want to post the bare minimum?  These are the type owners that probably don't need to be in this league anymore, IMO.  I also don't have a problem with people who post smilies.  But, when someone just posts them without anything else all the time, that owner needs to be evaluated if they are a good fit for the league.  

That's just my  2cents

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:19 am

I think this thread shows we are headed in the right direction.  Many members care

I really hope this is the case. There are concerns for me though. Sometimes people say they care when they dont. If everyone cared then we would have 24+ replies for every article that our leaguemates have written for us. So far there's 14 people that have responded to this. Let's see how many we get.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:42 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

I really hope this is the case. There are concerns for me though. Sometimes people say they care when they dont. If everyone cared then we would have 24+ replies for every article that our leaguemates have written for us. So far there's 14 people that have responded to this. Let's see how many we get.

And its been up for 12 hours...

Not sure hoe many you expect to reply in that time frame?

As far as the issue at hand it seems we are dealing with the issue of posting and line up violations. As to the former, I am not someone who posts alot on ANY board so it was a challenge for me to start posting around here. I would like to think for the most part I have been in the top ten posters lately. That said, I do have two fucking lineup violations. I went two years without one however. Both of mine have come on a Monday or Thursday night game where I did not check updates due to shit going on those days. My fault for both.

I give mad props to Andy for what he has built here. It is by far and away the best league around. I was in Zealots for a few years and the lack of communication from anyone was just mind blowing. I am in No Mercy right now (playing for the Championship of Barracuda) and our last post is from August....

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:53 am

1) Andy works hard. We all know it. I think we all appreciate it even if we don't always say something.
2) I think we're headed in the right direction. I don't like owner turnover but a little bit of it is probably good to inject fresh opinions. I hate that Andy has to spend the time to remove owners but am glad that he's more willing to do so now.
3) Based on looking at the who has logged in the last 24 hours link, I usually see about 20+ owners of the main league. So people are on the site. Post counts are the best proxy we have for activity right now so it's important to track. But I'm honestly a lot less chatty than most of you. I don't feel the need to comment just to comment. I do however read most threads and I definitely enjoy using smilies to make fun of certain people... troll and try to get my point across in a funny way.
4) People who come to leagues like this generally are very opinionated. I think you're more opinionated than most which is fine by me but possibly upsetting to some. Specifically attributing a general lack of caring to the league as a whole. If you want to call someone out, call them out by name.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:53 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

And its been up for 12 hours...

Not sure hoe many you expect to reply in that time frame?

I don't have an expectation on 12 hours. I just want to see if everyone does respond. I'd guess that should take 3 or 4 days.

Like others have said, I don't want anyone to go anywhere. I like everyone here and I like reading what everyone here has to say. I want to read more.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:00 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
4) People who come to leagues like this generally are very opinionated. I think you're more opinionated than most which is fine by me but possibly upsetting to some. Specifically attributing a general lack of caring to the league as a whole. If you want to call someone out, call them out by name.

I don't have a single name that I would point out. I feel like in September this place was fuckin awesome. It feels like overall it has been going down hill since then, and December has been pretty boring here.

Posting has gone back up since I started bitching and moaning. Coincidence? I just wonder if people might just need a reminder every month or so about who we should be as Roster Wars.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:16 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
I think when the season is over, we should keep the Vag team. I really like all the pussy slams that were inserted throughout the year. Very good writing.

Naperville Divine... Hell Nuns have Vags' too... The Naperville DiVag could work! ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:19 am

1) Andy works hard. We all know it. I think we all appreciate it even if we don't always say something.
2) I think we're headed in the right direction. I don't like owner turnover but a little bit of it is probably good to inject fresh opinions. I hate that Andy has to spend the time to remove owners but am glad that he's more willing to do so now.
3) Based on looking at the who has logged in the last 24 hours link, I usually see about 20+ owners of the main league. So people are on the site. Post counts are the best proxy we have for activity right now so it's important to track. But I'm honestly a lot less chatty than most of you. I don't feel the need to comment just to comment. I do however read most threads and I definitely enjoy using smilies to make fun of certain people... troll and try to get my point across in a funny way.
agree

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:29 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Posting has gone back up since I started bitching and moaning. Coincidence? I just wonder if people might just need a reminder every month or so about who we should be as Roster Wars.
Fair enough, poking is good.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:31 am

I feel like Yan Yang is trying to say something specific with point #3 but I'm not sure what...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:33 am

Offended. You don't even know my name after 4 years! Mad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:33 am

Oh wait. Maybe you made a typo. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:34 am

GOD DAMN IT. FUCK THIS KEYBOARD. I BLAME THE KEYS.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:36 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
agree

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:37 am

GOD DAMN IT.  FUCK THIS KEYBOARD.  I BLAME THE KEYS.  

Is it damn it, or dammit? I've never known for sure.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:40 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

I'm chalking it up to being another typo.

troll

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:41 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

I'm damning it. So two words.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:59 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
agree

Neutral

sarcasm

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:17 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
agree

Neutral

sarcasm

agree peeing

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:33 am

Is that monkey whacking off first and then depositing on you or is the monkey going pee and then shaking off? It depends when you think the start of the carton is.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:35 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Dammit, stole my joke laughing

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:38 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
Is that monkey whacking off first and then depositing on you or is the monkey going pee and then shaking off?  It depends when you think the start of the carton is.

Is that a monkey or a squirrel????

unsure

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:43 am

I think this happens around this time every year.  Either this or I'm just remembering everyone avoiding the site because Jason freaking out made it awkward?  But this time of the year is busy- between fantasy football playoffs and the holidays I feel like December is always slow.  I do think it is a bummer that a lot of the articles drop off as the season goes along, but it also feels a little weird to complain about that when I don't write a weekly article.  That contributes to discussion slowing down, but there is also less to talk about as less teams are involved in the playoffs.  

I really appreciate the work Andy does, and the brackets, and the graphics, and really everything about this league.  That's why I'm pissed off and don't want to post about the fact that I'm losing this week.  Even though I won all my other league's match ups that advanced this far, the week still feels like a loss to me. And I'm allowed to have my feelings damnit!!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:45 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
Is that monkey whacking off first and then depositing on you or is the monkey going pee and then shaking off?  It depends when you think the start of the carton is.

Is that a monkey or a squirrel????

unsure

Lmfao
ROFL
I thought it was a cat

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:07 pm

I don't know what animal it is... but it's definitely peeing. The text code for that emoji is
Code:
:peeing:

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:19 pm

Are you certain? I could have sworn this was the emoji code:

Ijackingoffonminions

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we headed in the right direction?    

Back to top Go down

Are we headed in the right direction?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: