:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Owner Penalty (Devils Tower Outlaws)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Owner Penalty (Devils Tower Outlaws)   Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:27 pm

LB Anthony Barr was declared OUT on Friday and remained in the lineup.  A first time offense is a $10 penalty and is due by 11:59pm CT on Friday.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Devils Tower Outlaws)   Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Looks like I have some money in my team chest, please take the $10 from there...

Sorry about that... busy weekend before x-mas, I tried to change out Joseph and Barr right before the game, it accepted my switch for Joseph but for some reason Barr was still in the lineup (possibly user error), so I went back in and switched Barr out at like 3 minutes before the hour, but I got a message saying his game had already started even though it really hadn't... whatever, its still my fault for not getting to it earlier, its just frustrating...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Devils Tower Outlaws)   Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:27 pm

So nice and easy when folks have a little scratch in their account. You're all set.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Devils Tower Outlaws)   

Back to top Go down

Owner Penalty (Devils Tower Outlaws)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: