Share | 

The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:30 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Sorry Brad you called me out and lost.  I really do feel bad for ya Rolling Eyes tongue
Great job Derrick on your win, it was a good game! a positive for both our teams for the new year when we can score close to 300 two weeks in a row. Either way you win, good luck next week bud!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:41 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Sorry Brad you called me out and lost.  I really do feel bad for ya Rolling Eyes tongue
Great job Derrick on your win, it was a good game! a positive for both our teams for the new year when we can score close to 300 two weeks in a row. Either way you win, good luck next week bud!

Thanks Sty.  Hope I can keep it going, but I have no faith in my squad to go farther.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:52 am

Thanks Sty.  Hope I can keep it going, but I have no faith in my squad to go farther.

Quite the UN-Motivational pep talk.  You're like the Anti-Knute Rockne.  Instead of ... "we're gonna get'em on the run and go, go, Go!  We aren't gonna stop till we get over that goal line.  Todays the day, we're gonna win, they can't lick us,  we're gonna fight, fight, fight, Fight!"

You got something like "we're really happy to be here, we're gonna try, try, try.  We may be able to stop them, then again we may not, they may run it right over our goal line.  Todays the day we are not likely to win, but who know, weird shit happens.  We may even win. However, they should certainly lick us, but we're gonna try not to lose to bad, we're gonna put forth a medium effort, effort, Effort!"

wink  

Move over Tony Robbins, get out of the way Knute Rockne, there is a new Motivational Speaker in da house and his name is ...  laughing

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:14 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

Quite the UN-Motivational pep talk.  You're like the Anti-Knute Rockne.  Instead of ... "we're gonna get'em on the run and go, go, Go!  We aren't gonna stop till we get over that goal line.  Todays the day, we're gonna win, they can't lick us,  we're gonna fight, fight, fight, Fight!"

You got something like "we're really happy to be here, we're gonna try, try, try.  We may be able to stop them, then again we may not, they may run it right over our goal line.  Todays the day we are not likely to win, but who know, weird shit happens.  We may even win.  However, they should certainly lick us, but we're gonna try not to lose to bad, we're gonna put forth a medium effort, effort, Effort!"

wink  

Move over Tony Robbins, get out of the way Knute Rockne, there is a new Motivational Speaker in da house and his name is ...  laughing

ROFL

You know you're right!  I need to tell my team that, even though the Beatniks have a good team, I have they better team and we are going to WIN!  

So, get ready Beatniks to get run over by Nate Washington, Mike Wallace, Roddy White, Coby Fleener and Shaun Draughn!!  Bad ass lineup right there!  winning

Now back to reality.... My team SUCKS and WILL lose!!.......  Unfortunately  sad3

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:16 am

Grats boss

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:06 pm

I thought I had a chance to slay the Dragon, not enough fire power. Congrats Jon...and fuck you very much Jeremy fucking Hill.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I thought I had a chance to slay the Dragon, not enough fire power. Congrats Jon...and fuck you very much Jeremy fucking Hill.

At least Watt and Graham didn't go off...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:07 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Grats boss

Thank you sir. I felt you had multiple tough matchups and piling injuries on top was bad luck for you. I know it sucks.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:

Thanks Dan - that was a hell of a game and you should be proud of your team.

I'm only sorry I called you out as you'd have won against the other two so that sucks.

I'm terrible at choosing opponents. In another league this week, I did a similar thing and ended up picking the highest scorer after I weighed the options. Difference was, they beat me and I'd have beaten both of the other two I didn't pick so I know exactly how you are feeling right now.

agreed

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:34 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Thanks Dan - that was a hell of a game and you should be proud of your team.

I'm only sorry I called you out as you'd have won against the other two so that sucks.

I'm terrible at choosing opponents. In another league this week, I did a similar thing and ended up picking the highest scorer after I weighed the options. Difference was, they beat me and I'd have beaten both of the other two I didn't pick so I know exactly how you are feeling right now.

agreed

I would have called me out too, it was the logical choice. Your team started out really slow onSunday and most of your players were early games. I was thinking wow I have a legit shot here but the Dragons showed up after half time. Good Luck moving forward Jon.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:03 pm

It's awesome having no money for waivers and watching your opponent grab both options for a mere dollar apiece. Ugh.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:43 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
It's awesome having no money for waivers and watching your opponent grab both options for a mere dollar apiece.  Ugh.  

Don't worry - I'm sure I'll start the wrong one!

laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread   

Back to top Go down

The 2015 Playoffs Call-Out thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: